We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Visions of the Shroom (4g shroom) Options

spacexplorer
#1 Posted : 3/15/2015 6:11:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

4 Grams of Mushrooms Orally Administered(P. Cubensis)

First, a feeling of energy, a feeling of waking up. I started off with a few yawns because I felt the sleep of last night still wearing off. My muscles felt weary but the energy that started to course through them took away the dull pain.

I looked towards the sky 45 minutes into the trip when I first started peaking and it looked like 1000 tentacles of space and time were weaving through the air, connecting to one point on the horizon where land met sky, where you might see a boat in the sunset, and connecting to the source of the universe behind me, from thick to thin. Then the arms of the tentacles separated, allowing me to peer through the slight openings, showing me the infinite consciousness beyond. Then I looked at the clouds in the sky and saw them for what they really were, fractals. I stared at one and it dissolved. By my mind? Possibly. By the winds of the sky? Probably. Nothing but visions, I already know who I am.

I sat down and explored many concepts in my head, looking at each one and rotating them, seeing them from all angles, making sure they all fit together. I picked one and focused on it. The thought turned into a vision. A beautiful 3 dimensional lattice pattern in my mind like the bars of a jungle gym where I can see how all of the structure fits together, each point and corner representing a different angle. Then forgetting it and wiping it away, sands in the desert of the mind, never to be thought of again. I feel the energy working on my heart and head, tense whirlpools of energy stuck in my head and around my heart easily dissolve, I feel a little better. I stretch out just to get the tension out of my legs and arms. I walk just to ease it a little more and stare out at the horizon, such a beautiful day.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Spaced Out 2
#2 Posted : 3/15/2015 6:26:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report, boy I can't wait for the weather to straighten up here so I can do some outside tripping without becoming an icicle. Looking forward to putting my kids trampoline to use Big grin

hardboiled
#3 Posted : 3/15/2015 1:36:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree.Big grin Great report and i also can't wait for spring and summer, going outside in the sun or night and have my first propper experience while being outside in the nature.Shocked Yeah i am a indoor explorer or at least i was and now i want to experience how it is while not sorounded by four walls.Thumbs up
˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?

null24
#4 Posted : 3/15/2015 2:56:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Nice. Sounds like you may have engaged in some 'cloud busting'.

Yeah, y'all in every where else are having the brutal winter, up here though were just having a long spring. I had a very strange bout of cognitive dissonance tripping in the woods, on a blanket in at shirt, in Oregon in February.

Its the end of the world, but at least the weather is nice.Thumbs up
Were gonna pay this summer tho, when there's no water. Although its been pouring buckets for the last fifteen hours straight so.. .
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Sky Motion
#5 Posted : 3/18/2015 8:46:22 PM

<3

Cool report.

Quote:
and connecting to the source of the universe behind me, from thick to thin. Then the arms of the tentacles separated, allowing me to peer through the slight openings, showing me the infinite consciousness beyond.

I've had the same vision on mushrooms many times, where the tentacles separate it's like the bright orb of consciousness.. all that is and will ever be.

It's almost like a teaser visual for the "breakthrough" when you actually "become" it.

Thanks for sharing, there's a mushroom section of the forum that this belongs in as well.

spacexplorer
#6 Posted : 3/26/2015 1:10:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sky Motion wrote:
Cool report.

Quote:
and connecting to the source of the universe behind me, from thick to thin. Then the arms of the tentacles separated, allowing me to peer through the slight openings, showing me the infinite consciousness beyond.

I've had the same vision on mushrooms many times, where the tentacles separate it's like the bright orb of consciousness.. all that is and will ever be.

It's almost like a teaser visual for the "breakthrough" when you actually "become" it.

Thanks for sharing, there's a mushroom section of the forum that this belongs in as well.

Everytime I trip I have a choice on whether to become it or not, this time I chose not to "become" it, because I already knew I am "it" always.