We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Dan Harris: Hack Your Brain's Default Mode with Meditation Options

cubeananda
#21 Posted : 3/25/2015 10:34:48 PM

jai

We all have our vices Laughing

How about the countless sages taking sexual advantage of girls, boys, men, women, dying of tobacco smoke and what about the sages who simply don't care that there is more work to do? "So be it." I'll smoke charas in the dirt and ride the wave to infinity.

Not to mention how many people expend one pole at the expense of the other, this to me is a serious vice that us sages tend to.

It's all roles to play, really plays of energy and regardless of wealth, the smart USE it!

Some play a conscientious role, some may fail to communicate with other people their whole life. Terrence McKenna is an interesting name to bring up here, I'm sure. I think we take on a HUGE burden by working with the plant teachers in this modern situation.

edit: IMO Alan watts doesn't taste so good to me. I think the industrialist gurus are a pretty bitter pill.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#22 Posted : 3/25/2015 10:50:08 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

joedirt wrote:

Well No it doesn't. So he drank alcohol. Doesn't mean that everything else in his life was just crap. Jesus that is so freaking judgemental.

The irony of it is that this is a thread about meditation...

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

PREV12