We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A low dose of cacti, sublingual harmala and friends. A triumphant combo. Options

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#1 Posted : 3/15/2015 8:39:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is an account of a great but mild experience involving roughly 12" of san pedro and 30 mgs of sublingual harmala freebase.

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:Happy, preparing to go to a St. Patty's day party
(physical condition) Set:Laid back and lazy
Setting (location): My house and then to friends party
time of day: Late afternoon
recent drug use: A small amount of cannabis smoked
last meal: Sandwhich around noon

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 70 kgs
known sensitivities: None
history of use: experienced

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): San Pedro and sublingual harmala
Dose(s): 12" pedro, 30 mgs harmala
Method of administration: Cactus was made into a tea, Syrian rue was extracted to freebase

EFFECTS

Administration time: 6:00 pm
Duration: 12 - 14
First effects: 7:00 pm (1 hour after ingestion)
Peak: 4 hours
Come down: 8 hours
Baseline: 12 - 14 hours

Intensity (overall): Mild 6/10
Evaluation / notes: Interesting psychic powers

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 2/2
Implesantness: 1/4
Visual Intensity: 3/4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0/4
Afterglow: 3/4

A cactus tea was prepared out of 12" of san pedro. This group of cacti had been previously used and the alk content is thought to be low to moderate.

Syrian rue was painfully extracted and 30 mgs of harmala was administered sublingually 5 minutes before the tea was drank.

Effects of the harmala was felt within 30 minutes and I noted an increase in heart rate similar to excessive intake of coffee, that quickly faded away.

My stomach was getting a little upset after an hour of drinking the tea and some cannabis was smoked to ease the discomfort. I use cannabis for stomachs regularly and it works like nothing else of this planet. The cannabis helped along with a few ritz crackers. I spent a little time in the bathroom and noticed that the tiles would turn into storybook type pictures with little effort. A little pig baking cookies holding a teddy bear while his grandmother looks over his shoulder....This reminded me exactly like looking up at the clouds and finding a dinosaur or a baseball player hitting a home run. Each tile had a story and a little picture, like children's books scattered about. The cactus is starting to reveal itself.

It was now about 7:00 and my room mate and I got ready to go the a St. Patty's day party. A hat and green shirt was all I needed so I spent about 45 mins waiting on my buddy. So I killed some time by hitting the bong. On the exhale blue neon would creep into my vision and melt into the surroundings. It was like the edge of the furniture or bookshelf would glow a blue soft pulsing light that was relaxing and very unique.

I should mention that mescaline takes 2 to 3 hours to come on and with low doses you can feel like nothing is going to happen while a slow peculiar feeling creeps in. It slowly builds and you can't really point out the peak. It's very ocean-ish, a wave of energy will push you out and the vibrations can lift you up and then your back to where you almost started but a little farther out. The wave will crash back and the cycle repeats, each wave rocking you out to sea a little farther and farther.

My buddy was ready around 8:00 and we left to head out to the party. This is where the effects start to get noticed beyond what I had expected.

We stopped by a liquor store to grab a few beers (you can't show up to a st patty's day party without booze, even if you don't intend to drink) and I was carded. The gal at the register was cute and her supervisor jokingly said that "she only cards the cute guys" the cashier said "well he is pretty good looking" this might be my self esteem but I'm not a good looking guy (obviously I need to work on my self image) I thought that she was talking about my buddy, but she made it clear she was talking to me. I returned the compliment and as I was talking to her I starting feeling a warm psychic power fill my mind. Not sure if I could hold back the grin, I left walking on a cloud. The next stop was a gas station and it happened again. As I walked in the cashier watched me stroll around the store and smiled with big eyes. We had a little connection and the psychic power grew stronger. I was at a rolling ++ ready for lift off.

The drive went by fast and we were about the first ones at the party, got there about 8:45. Luckily the pedro tea wasn't any stronger because I misread the party and I was a little far out to be there. The carpet crawled and walls had subtle shapes and designs. There wasn't a lot of conversation going so I felt amplified by every stimulation. The lights were too bright, the irish pipe music was too loud (but groovy, mescaline takes music to a new level) the food spread out was calling my name. Shrimp, crab, bread, salsa.... all with little bitty spoons and forks for serving, there was even tiny cups. It was like a feast set up for leprechauns.

The host had party games and when she explained the rules it was like being back in french class, where nothing made sense no matter how hard I tried to follow and listen. I would pick up on one word and get lost in the meaning....Gold coins..ok...tickets with my name on it....ok gold coins, hmm what is a coin? Why are they gold?....tickets...do I write my name on it? How do you spell, how does the pen connect with the paper? My senses were switched on to full, nothing was getting filtered and I enjoyed the stupor. My face felt red with embarrassment but I knew I would get together eventually.

I was feeling great, I came to the realization that I'm self sufficient. I own my destiny. I have the power to unlock a substance better than anything else I've encountered. A cactus can blow away the best LSD experience, while being safer and more accessible. With the combination of harmala I can obtain psychic abilities that revile the best MDMA. This is power. Power to medicate, to reset the clock, push back and unlearn some misleading truths. Power to be attractive to the opposite sex! San Pedro will create a connection and remove some barriers. Even at such a low dose.

By midnight (6 hours from take off) I had leveled out. Not going up anymore and not fading away, just steady. That's the tricky thing about mescaline and some LSD connoisseurs will miss the peak and blow off the experience as bland. It slowly builds to a point and sticks you there for small amount of time and then rocks you back and forth, each wave taking you out and bringing you back in.

It was a party with some long time friends (not my close friends, I'm new to the area), so we all just laughed and laughed about nothing. Everyone got along and we smoked and had a great time. We stayed late until the next morning. We got home around 5 am. I relaxed and drifted off to sleep with little effort. Woke up refreshed but hazy. The harmala's cloud the next day and effect the afterglow a small bit.

This wasn't an intense experience. I'm glad it didn't get to be a full blown trip. I have worked with low doses quite a lot and this was more mental than anything before. I've worked with moderate doses and this compares but takes on a telepathic mind frame that is strikingly real. I know what it's like to feel information, to be able to send and receive thoughts.

This was a complete success. Although I feel like this is bit dangerous, what if the cactus was loaded with alks? What if this pedro was saturated and the harmala would have amplified an unknown amount of mescaline. Getting tossed into a mega mescaline journey could be terrifying to a newbie or even the experienced traveler. That would make for a nerve racking trip that would not end for hours and not identify it's peak, it would feel like an eternity.

Do not repeat this with a crude tea unless you can accurately judge the amount of alks in you cacti. An extraction would be ideal.

A low dose of cacti, sublingual harmala and friends. A triumphant combo.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DansMaTete
#2 Posted : 3/15/2015 10:17:26 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

I enjoyed your report, mate.

So, how much, do you thing (obviously guestimated),mescaline did you ingest ? (oh my god, i hope my english makes sense. Forgive me Embarrased )
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#3 Posted : 3/16/2015 12:11:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No worries, your English is spot on.

I want to say 180 mg. Because of multiple reasons. Mainly because of previous experience with weighed alks. A better guesstimate would be around 125 - 195 mgs.

.....BUT, I find a that a full spectrum cactus tea is way, I mean way more active than the extracted mesc. So that puts a spin on things, depending on a persons experience. In short, the cactus presents itself like a health shake. Don't laugh. I feel healthy with the tea, for lack of better words. It reminds me of a shot of wheat grass, sort of like a jump start for the body, and the mesc is a jump start for the mind. So, mescaline without the cactus tea seems to lack the health benefits. I'm sure it is the other alkaloids that contribute to this effect.

Anyone else relate to this?

cosmictaylor
#4 Posted : 3/18/2015 2:45:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree that drinking/eating cactus does feel very healthy/detoxifying/strengthening/vitalizing to the body. super food