We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
Demons/Parasites feeding of your soul Options

Jin
#101 Posted : 1/22/2015 10:38:36 PM

yes

SC0069 wrote:

Once you get to that stage, all you do is, relax get comfy, take few deep breaths while, start feeling your body and its chi, and visualise what chi would look like if visually repsented (i visuallise this (white, violet, goldish) current of energy coming from my head and all through out my body, i then visualise areas of illness and deases, and i visualise a war between the two energies, this chi energy cleanses the desease from inside out, and cleanses me of the desease mollecules, not giving them a chance to breath, and after this point i intentionally feel my self cleansed of the bad molecules, and i visualise myself as 100% healthy free of anything, with 100% curtanty it has worked. I then imagine how it would feel like once i got up and feeling good and healing my self and i keep that feeling as if its happened right now and im expriencing it

hey this is not a good idea , using visualization or imagination can never truly defeat the entity , it only fuels it further and is only a temporary fix

neither focus on the third eye much , focusing on the third eye for long periods is the most dangerous thing in reality ,

also astral projection and OBE's are not really safe in some sense

just exhale and use breath meditation

exhale again and again , long , medium or short depending on the situation
never try to inhale , let the inhale be automatic
whether the inhale is short or long does no matter very much atall
infact there might be no inhale at times
it does not have to be exhale-inhale pattern repeatedly in that order, there can be many exhales before an inhale or simoultaneously two inhales before an exhale or no inhale and many exhales ......go with the flow exhaling consciously and the exhale being the main priority

just consciously exhale , exhaling is the main thing

mastering the breathing pattern results in total presence forever

with practice all the other details about the breathing pattern will become clear

edit :

also develop an unshakeable calm attitude , this is very important
the exhaling should be done calmly and with ease.........not forcefully

exhale only through the nose
never through the mouth

::: the whole post has been edited again to drop key points about this meditation/concentration technique :::
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SC0069
#102 Posted : 1/23/2015 12:49:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
I feel that SC0069 may benefit much more from guided psychedelic experience, or at the very least speaking openly with Nexians. Which has been expressed in this thread..

thats my plan, im planning to travel to peru for a ayahusa exprience. But i need to find someone there as i never been there, and i dont want to go to the tourist ayahusa centers i rather find some old village leader in some remote area and ill pay him money. i dont trust the commercial ones

SC0069
#103 Posted : 1/23/2015 1:00:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:

hey this is not a good idea , using visualization or imagination can never truly defeat the entity , it only fuels it further and is only a temporary fix

You didnt read the post properly, tthis technique i used to heal my self of "illness" not "entity"

Jin wrote:

neither focus on the third eye much , focusing on the third eye for long periods is the most dangerous thing in reality ,

also astral projection and OBE's are not really safe in some sense

there is 0 danger as it doesnt effect the physical world as you can get out of any astral projection at will and wake up on command, and in the astral plane your soul is eternal it cant realy be killed or damaged so that it cant be repaired.

believe me if there was dangers like you think i probaly wouldnt be here now. it is that fear of the unknown which stops people exploring further. i used to be the same until i dropped my fear of it and explored it more and more.

Jin wrote:

just exhale and use breath meditation

exhale again and again , long , medium or short depending on the situation
never try to inhale , let the inhale be automatic
whether the inhale is short or long does no matter very much atall
infact there might be no inhale at times
it does not have to be exhale-inhale pattern repeatedly in that order, there can be many exhales before an inhale or simoultaneously two inhales before an exhale or no inhale and many exhales ......go with the flow exhaling consciously and the exhale being the main priority

just consciously exhale , exhaling is the main thing

mastering the breathing pattern results in total presence forever

with practice all the other details about the breathing pattern will become clear

potentially very valuable advice, i will definetely be trying this Thumbs up

Jin wrote:

also develop an unshakeable calm attitude , this is very important
the exhaling should be done calmly and with ease.........not forcefully

exhale only through the nose
never through the mouth

::: the whole post has been edited again to drop key points about this meditation/concentration technique :::

i really appriciate your input in the breathing and i agree it is very important and its somehting i struggle with my self, as the need to breath always pulls me out of presence, and i have a hard time to get my breathing to be automatic, as often i become aware that i need to breath, whee as if i dont breath i can just stay in presence.

anyway awsome post

SpartanII
#104 Posted : 1/23/2015 1:03:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

embracethevoid wrote:
One of the points standing is that OP, you could choose to respond to those posts which work with your point of view rather than work against it. You have spent most of this thread arguing with people about the validity of your experience.

If your experience is valid it does not need defending from those attempting to invalidate it. It is valid of its own accord.

So why continue in these back-and-forths? Are you getting anywhere with regards to your original subject matter?

There are plenty of people on here who believe in spirit beings, who work with them or against them. Stop wasting your time with those who don't understand what you are playing with here.

^ This.

It's almost mentally draining just reading through this discussion...I imagine it's much more so for one who repeatedly defends their point of view.

Would it not be wiser to save that energy? Or redirect it into integrating the perceptions of the experiences in question?

Not to say there is no value in a healthy discussion/debate, but to start jumping to conclusions, or to make it all about you, or to take it personally or too seriously is to let it devolve into ego-play and usually reflects an attachment to one's perceptions and/or beliefs. The more attached we become to our point of view, the less clarity we have about others. Sometimes when we are too close to something we lose perspective.

"Energy flows where attention goes."

Therefore, the more energy we put into defending our point of view, the less we have available for identifying with other perspectives.

Now, as far as the reality of these demons/parasites, I offer the following to consider:

“As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul…” Hermes Trismegistus

Therefore if the Macrocosm and microcosm are reflections of each other, both realities may be equally valid. Both real, and unreal. All is One, One is All. What a beautifully simplistic yet ineffable contradiction!Love

I encourage the OP to contemplate the following quotes by Carlos Castaneda, as these teachings taken as a complete system, whether allegory or true story, can provide an effective framework around which many of the elements of the psychedelic or spiritual experience can be integrated and utilized, especially difficult experiences. This has been my experience and I know of many who have benefited from it. Take from it what you will.Smile

(In the following context, the term "warrior" refers to the metaphorical "spiritual warrior", not "warrior" in the traditional sense.)

“A man goes to knowledge as he goes to war: wide-awake, with fear, with respect, and with absolute assurance. Going to knowledge or going to war in any other manner is a mistake, and whoever makes it might never live to regret it”

"We are perceivers. The world that we perceive, though, was created by a description that was told to us since the moment we were born."

"We, the luminous beings, are born with two rings of power, but we use only one to create the world. That ring, which is hooked very soon after we are born, is Reason , and its companion is Talking. Between the two they concoct and maintain the world. So, in essence, the world that your reason wants to sustain is the world created by a description and its dogmatic and inviolable rules, which the reason learns to accept and defend.

The secret of the luminous beings is that they have another ring of power which is never used, the Will . The trick of the sorcerer is the same trick of the average man. Both have a description; one, the average man, upholds it with his Reason ; the other, the sorcerer, upholds it with his Will . Both descriptions have their rules and the rules are perceivable, but the advantage of the sorcerer is that Will is more engulfing than Reason.

You must learn to let yourself perceive whether the description is upheld by your Reason or by your Will . That is the only way for you to use your daily world as a challenge and a vehicle to accumulate enough personal power in order to get to the totality of yourself."

"Warriors keep controlled and aloof. They don't believe anything, but still act efficiently. We are luminous beings. We are perceivers. We are an awareness; we are not objects; we have no solidity. We are boundless. The world of objects and solidity is a way of making our passage on earth convenient. It is only a description that was created to help us. We, or rather our Reason , forget that the description is only a description and thus we entrap the totality of ourselves in a vicious circle from which we rarely emerge in our lifetime."

“The art of being a warrior is to balance the wonder and the terror of being alive.”

“Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you that you're wrong; that nothing really matters outside its touch. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.”

“Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

“Think about it: what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellow men. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone.”

"The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is
that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary
man takes everything as a blessing or as a curse.

You on the other hand, feel that you are immortal, and the decisions of an immortal man can be cancelled or regretted or doubted. In a world where death is the hunter, my friend, there is not time for regrets or doubts. There is only time for decisions."

"You have been complaining all your life because you don't assume responsibility for your decisions. To assume the responsibility of one's decisions means that one is ready to die for them. It doesn't matter what the decision is. Nothing could be more or less serious than anything else. In a world where death is the hunter there are no small or big decisions. There are only decisions that we make in the face of our inevitable death."

“To worry is to become accessible, unwittingly accessible. And once you worry you cling to anything out of desperation; and once you cling you are bound to get exhausted or to exhaust whoever or whatever you are clinging to.”

“The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity.”

"Now you must detach yourself; detach yourself from everything. Only the idea of death makes a man sufficiently detached so he is incapable of abandoning himself to anything. Only the idea of death makes a man sufficiently detached so he can't deny himself anything. A man of that sort, however, does not crave, for he has acquired a silent lust for life and for all things of life. He knows his death is stalking him and won't give him time to cling to anything, so he tries, without craving, all of everything.

A detached man, who knows he has no possibility of fencing off his death, has only one thing to back himself with: the power of his decisions. He has to be, so to speak, the master of his choices. He must fully understand that his choice is his responsibility and once he makes it there is no longer time for regrets or recriminations. His decisions are final, simply because his death does not permit him time to cling to anything.

And thus with an awareness of his death, with his detachment, and with the power of his decisions a warrior sets his life in a strategical manner. The knowledge of his death guides him and makes him detached and silently lusty; the power of his final decisions makes him able to choose without regrets and what he chooses is always strategically the best; and so he performs everything he has to with gusto and lusty efficiency.

When a man behaves in such a manner one may rightfully say that he is a warrior and has acquired patience. When a warrior has acquired patience he is on his way to Will. He knows how to wait. His death sits with him on his mat, they are friends. His death advises him, in mysterious ways, how to choose, how to live strategically. And the warrior waits! I would say that the warrior learns without any hurry because he knows he is waiting for his Will; and one day he succeeds in performing something ordinarily quite impossible to accomplish. He may not even notice his extraordinary deed. But as he keeps on performing impossible acts, or as impossible things keep on happening to him, he becomes aware that a sort of power is emerging. A power that comes out of his body as he progresses on the path of knowledge. He notices that he can actually touch anything he wants with a feeling that comes out of his body from a spot right below or right above his navel. That feeling is the Will, and when he is capable of grabbing with it, one can rightfully say that the warrior is a sorcerer, and that he has acquired Will .

A man can go still further than that; a man can learn to See. Upon learning to See he no longer needs to live like a warrior, nor be a sorcerer. Upon learning to See a man becomes everything by becoming nothing. He, so to speak, vanishes and yet he's there. I would say that this is the time when a man can be or can get anything he desires. But he desires nothing, and instead of playing with his fellow men like they were toys, he meets them in the midst of their folly. The only difference between them is that a man who sees controls his folly, while his fellow men can't. A man who Sees has no longer an active interest in his fellow men. Seeing has already detached him from absolutely everything he knew before.

Don't let the idea of being detached from everything you know give you the chills. The thing which should give you the chills is not to have anything to look forward to but a lifetime of doing that which you have always done. Think of the man who plants corn year after year until he's too old and tired to get up, so he lies around like an old dog. His thoughts and feelings, the best of him, ramble aimlessly to the only things he has ever done, to plant corn. For me that is the most frightening waste there is.

We are men and our lot is to learn and to be hurled into inconceivable new worlds. Seeing is for impeccable men. Temper your spirit now, become a warrior, learn to See, and then you'll know that there is no end to the new worlds for our vision.

When you see there are no longer familiar features in the world. Everything is new. Everything has never happened before. The world is incredible! Everything you gaze at becomes nothing! Things don't disappear they don't vanish, they simply became nothing and yet they are still there. Seeing makes one realize the unimportance of everything."

“Beware of those who weep with realization, for they have realized nothing.”

http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/

SC0069
#105 Posted : 1/23/2015 1:18:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

GOD wrote:

BUT ...... your reasoning for what you have posted doesnt make sense and it doesnt fit together .

tell me which part and i will explain it to you

GOD wrote:

You also dont apear to me to be trying to have a conversation . It seems to me to be just defence and justification

My intention wasnt here to defend or promote my view, regardless of what some may think. If you pay close attention you will see disscussions with the right people.

in my view Conversation/disscussion is only for people who are on the same page on this topic or want to know more, it is not for people who critisise without having exprienced these things or at least become aware of it, as if for exmaple you say " no what your saying, cant be true" "your crazy" or other totally worthlesss and waste of time points of view, with those posts there is nothing to disscuss or talk about with those people. Because like i said if you "if you have not exprienced these things" this will all be non sense to you, its just the reality of it.

You go explain to people your DMT trips, who dont know what DMT is, and see how you go "having a conversation', they will mostl likely think your some low life junkie

GOD wrote:

...... mixed with things from confused conspiracy videos on youtube ...... and that you want us to confirm what you say.

again when i see curtain level of stupidity and narrow mindness it makes it difficult to disscuss. Had the title of the video not been "illuminati/Freemason" there would be no tlak of conspiracy theory, yet the title of the video is not why i posted it, not sure if you actually listened, but if you read my OP you will see it is disscussing the exact same thing, and i posted it just for another point of view, as it gets explained well in that video.

GOD wrote:

Are you Vlad from psychonaut ? What you are saying and how you are saying it is virtualy word for word what he said several years ago there ?

No, if you do some research on this you will see alot more people where it appears like were talking word from word, because were expriencing the same/similar things. Its normal for me to read posts on this topic which sounds almost identical to what im saying, and there been a few posts here people claiming, there was another person saying all this and some people with their own expriences.

I didnt think believing in paralell universes existing, and that we have a soul which also has access to these other paralell universes was a crazy paranoid way of thinking. Clearly not many poeple on here have actually looked in to Quantum physics, and theories by some of the greatest thinkers of our time who say the same things.

Koornut
#106 Posted : 1/23/2015 1:18:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SC0069 wrote:
Infectedstyle wrote:
I feel that SC0069 may benefit much more from guided psychedelic experience, or at the very least speaking openly with Nexians. Which has been expressed in this thread..

thats my plan, im planning to travel to peru for a ayahusa exprience. But i need to find someone there as i never been there, and i dont want to go to the tourist ayahusa centers i rather find some old village leader in some remote area and ill pay him money. i dont trust the commercial ones

You can always trust an Australian. Thumbs up
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

SC0069
#107 Posted : 1/23/2015 3:39:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SpartanII wrote:

If your experience is valid it does not need defending from those attempting to invalidate it. It is valid of its own accord.

I was never defending, i was only explaining why its so. Or i can just not reply at all because unless if i agree with whatever everyone says then i would be seen as "defending my self" or "promoting my belief system", it doesnt matter what i say there would be someone who will accuse of something. Or if you have exprienced something or believe something that doesnt fit the main stream belief systems then your a "cospiracy theorist" or "crazy".

I have put the time aside to come and post messages on here and as its a public forum, the more information provided the better as neutral observers can get a good picture of both sides.

SpartanII wrote:

So why continue in these back-and-forths? Are you getting anywhere with regards to your original subject matter?

back and forth implies that there are at least two parties or two sides of a disscussion for and against, and if you take either one out then you cannot have back and forths can you? So concidering that you your self is contributing to this with your post, are you getting anywhere with it???

FYI yes i have been getting exactly what i wanted from this thread with some very good posts, regardless of the "back and forths"

SpartanII wrote:

It's almost mentally draining just reading through this discussion...I imagine it's much more so for one who repeatedly defends their point of view.

Its so far even more draining reading your post, and your contributing to the very same thing that your complaining about.

And no im not getting drained at all im fine here

SpartanII wrote:

Would it not be wiser to save that energy? Or redirect it into integrating the perceptions of the experiences in question?

you should be asking your self these questions

Jin
#108 Posted : 1/23/2015 7:48:40 AM

yes

SC0069 wrote:
Jin wrote:

You didnt read the post properly, tthis technique i used to heal my self of "illness" not "entity"

its been read proper ,

using imagination is using the same faculty the entity is made of .......

using imagination whether to heal or fantasize or whatever is only making this construct stronger

also what SpartanII has written is one of the most awesome posts that is on this thread , if only understood correctly

try seeing this correctly

also there are things so far out there that will make entities,aliens,demons,religions and spirituality all seem like childs play ............DMT is one of those things

there is so much that has never been written and never will be , on the Nexus or anywhere on the internet or otherwise , no religious texts contain this knowledge , no science book contains it, because those who discover this knowledge live like Gods ,

such knowledge due to the enormous power will never be shared ,

only the gifted will directly learn it from nature

obviously entities , demons , diseases , illneses are no problems for these Gods ,

edit : also about the third eye and OBE's , take whatever has been written at face value or leave it , but dont think its out of fear , its because experience is the ultimate teacher and these things are the norm here

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

SC0069
#109 Posted : 1/23/2015 8:26:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:
SC0069 wrote:
Jin wrote:

its been read proper ,

using imagination is using the same faculty the entity is made of .......

using imagination whether to heal or fantasize or whatever is only making this construct stronger

I respect this point of view but i have my reasons to dissagree, again this thread was not intended for disscussing the validity of my points of view it was about connecting with people who exprienced same/similar thing. People just started commenting with disagreements or whatever which is fine but my real intention wasnt to disscuss what other people "who dont know what im on about" think of my exprience.

Jin wrote:

also there are things so far out there that will make entities,aliens,demons,religions and spirituality all seem like childs play ............DMT is one of those things

I agree

Jin wrote:

there is so much that has never been written and never will be , on the Nexus or anywhere on the internet or otherwise , no religious texts contain this knowledge , no science book contains it, because those who discover this knowledge live like Gods ,

such knowledge due to the enormous power will never be shared ,

only the gifted will directly learn it from nature

obviously entities , demons , diseases , illneses are no problems for these Gods ,

I Agree

Jin wrote:

edit : also about the third eye and OBE's , take whatever has been written at face value or leave it , but dont think its out of fear , its because experience is the ultimate teacher and these things are the norm here

your spot on 100%, and everything i say is what exprience has taught me.

embracethevoid
#110 Posted : 3/10/2015 10:25:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Archonic Agenda and Parasitic Dreaming!
The Archons are parasitic entities which are intelligence driven mind predators. They exist on multiply dimensions, able to slip from one dimension to another within the lower frequencies of the 6th, through to
1st dimensions. They do not solely exist on the third dimension though they can directly affect our reality, often unseen. They have infected all life forms in our galaxy to one degree or another. They are mind entities and operate on frequencies, which affect the mind matrix of all beings in the galaxy. They can be thought of as intelligent, mind predatory entities. They do not have a form as such but for those who have seen them manifest in 4th dimensional bodies, they often appear as black slug like entities. They are a cloudy black mass of energy which moves in slithering movements which resemble large snakelike slugs. Healers and Mediums are reporting seeing black slimy slug like beings hanging around the homes, of those who are having problems with astral entities,ghosts, and the deceased. The snake like slug beings are also seen attached to people’s auric fields inserting their tendrils into the chakra points, feeding off the person’s energy body. Just as leeches were used in medieval times to cleanse the blood these black leeches are feeding off the life force of an infected person.
http://www.alloya.com/te...%20parasitic%20dream.pdf

spacexplorer
#111 Posted : 3/10/2015 11:31:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Idk if someone posted this yet but here is another good resource I've found regarding this...

I'm surprised how controversial this subject is with many people.

I actually have used a method to "burn" these off before...I focus energy on my third eye, sometimes I can get a very odd view of the room I'm sitting in with my eyes closed it's a purple blurry version of the room and everything looks distorted but I can sometimes look at my own body and SEE the entity attached as a little black ball or something and if I focus my third eye on it or something I will feel a rush of adrenaline as it detaches and then I will feel my energy level go up. Strange.

embracethevoid
#112 Posted : 3/10/2015 12:09:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My soul taught me how to spin my aura, like a revolving door. I remote viewed the place where the surveillance was coming from and I clearly saw a black plastic shiny looking pyramid somewhere in America, it was surrounded by neatly cut grass so I knew for sure it was on earth, it looked just like a government installation.

Even though I did not know what it meant at the time, I had the letters NSA in my head when I asked where was I. Inside the black pyramid were many levels of offices, storerooms with computers, massively powerful computers. I saw a man sat at a console looking at points of light on a map, which I intuitively knew were people like me, people who were waking up. As I span my aura to scramble my signal the man said “she is still here but I cannot find her”.

I knew I had been successful. Then another man entered the room and said “she is here alright I can feel her, she is spying on us.“ I left that place rather quickly, I had no idea someone could know when someone is remote viewing them, and this was unnerving.

spacexplorer
#113 Posted : 3/11/2015 8:40:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What the hell a government facility?

skoobysnax
#114 Posted : 4/5/2015 10:24:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am going to chime in. Admitting this relates mostly to the OP as I found the thread a bit divisive in terms of people who have never experienced dream paralysis and the entities that feed on the fear the state prduces. This is a real thing. I have experienced it, my ex-partner and one of our daughters.

Like the BOOM described in the OP this is when we can break the fear and in essence experience astral travel and/or lucid dream states.

My daughter confessed these things happening to her one night awakening in terror screaing for me. She was 12 at the time. On another forum a kind soul who was once institutionalized by his parents for this same thing guided me to some resources that helped him as an adult to hone his power.

http://www.robertpeterson.org/asp.htm
http://www.astralproject...obe.com/sleep-paralysis/
http://dreamstudies.org/.../out-of-body-experience/
http://www.susanblackmor...k/Conferences/SPR99.html
http://www.lucidity.com/NL32.OBEandLD.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBeRgonv0ko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZo8K74bPc

and this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C4%81ja_yoga

These experiences usually happen to potential mediums and adepts but who have no idea that they are open to this kind of contact.

IMO a "mental health profesional" who does not have any belief in the spirit world will put you on meds and possibly have you locked away because they have no understanding or experience.

My experiences happened a lot after binge using hard drugs in a very vulnerable psychic and physically bad state. My ex had these happen in conjunction with some of my own but mine also preceded active addiction over 20 years ago. Today they never happen.

Meditation practice, healthy diet/lifestyle and cultivating faith in spiritual allies are my greatest tools and I have learned to pass through this "purgatory" place where the hungry entities reside for the most part when I lucid dream on purpose. BUT as the OP states when we are angry, fearful etc even though we may not have this level of experience we have entities attach to the energy as a food source and aid in keeping us in that state to our detriment. Not because they are evil but because they are hungry.

As for my daughter her mother has her in traing with a medium now and she is developing control ability to harness her power.

HERE is an example of how I recognize and deal with these issues with the aid of DMT https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=63467
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Skylight
#115 Posted : 2/16/2017 6:12:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

embracethevoid wrote:
They're real SC0069, they're very much so real. I have one of these attached to me right now. I wake up breathing out of my mouth as this thing is latching onto and pulling energy out of my dan tian.

In my case I get followed by these ones. I have a whole host of astral entities who are very interested in my activities. Primarily the Greys and well, these little imps.

Most of the people in this thread don't actually have any firm knowledge regarding this matter. You can see they're coming from a point of conjecture/hypothesis. They're scared by the potential Reality of what is being said. If such information is true, they're left completely defenseless and in the dark. Better to believe they don't exist or that they can be medicated away Rolling eyes

I attracted this one in particular to me when I was insincere in a relationship. I made the mistake of prolonging a relationship I really should not have been in the first place and then it latched onto me when I felt hurt by myself - that I felt that I hurt myself and that I hurt someone else. Since then I've been experiencing loops of negative thinking and thought. Usually I am the first one to be happy even while everyone around me is feeling shitty. I'm usually the one that kinda nudges the mood upwards or keeps it going. Skills you learn from harnessing comedowns and hangovers.

These entities are a representation of your problems. They astrally exist, which to some people might not be 'objective reality' but let's move onto a more practical basis: they exist for the necessary matter of rendering them non-existent once more.

The good news is that it is entirely within your own power to throw them off. The bad news is that it is entirely within your own power to throw them off. What they rely on is you 'waiting' to heal, 'waiting' for a better day, 'waiting' for a better situation. They feed on you in the time you're waiting. One day you'll have enough and say "to hell with this, I'm going to be happy whether anybody else likes it or not". Then they'll fade away. They're very dream-like. They cease to exist, to have form, to have weight, energy, whatever, when you raise your vibration sufficiently. From a high vibration you can pulverise them by blasting them with Love energy directly. Do not ask how to do this. Raise your vibration and you will naturally eliminate it. Your spirit already knows how. It simply needs the strength to do it and get it done. Which can only come from within your own self. It has everything to do with allowing the God-spark within yourself to illuminate the interior of your Heart.

My task nowadays is to work out how to destroy these entities while completely sober so that I can carry this tool in my box of spiritual weaponry. It's easy to get rid of them on Ayahuasca. How to do it sober?

Embracethevoid- Thank you for such an insightful response. Apologies in advance to all, I am relatively new to the Nexus and have very limited usability on these forums so I apologize if this isn't the proper place for this. I have read many of your posts and never thought I would find someone understanding of the whole dmt hyperspace realm, and kundalini awakenings/nirvikalpa samadhi, and particularly these energy vampires/entities. It seems you have much insight into these things, and I would so greatly appreciate to connect with you to discuss some of this. Again, I didn't even have access to PM you, so I apologize to all for using this space for a more personal matter. But since we are here, THANK YOU to all of you that take the time to articulate your understandings of these critical and universal matters. I am forever grateful and indebted to all of you for your imparted love and knowledge, and look forward to really contributing to this community. (Once I can actually post in the graduate level threads lol. So if you get this message, EMBRACE THE VOID, please reach out. I can be reached at REMOVED: NO SHARING OF REAL LIFE INFO. Looking forward to hearing from you good sir. Smile Excellent day to all!!!

Namaskar
Skylight is a fictional character. Anything said by Skylight is not representative of any real life events whatsoever.All posts should be regarded as fictional occurrences in imaginary dimensions.

downwardsfromzero
#116 Posted : 2/16/2017 8:32:02 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

No sharing of real life info!

Attitude Page

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Skylight
#117 Posted : 3/18/2017 10:46:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dang...so how do I get in touch with anyone here Sad I don't yet have the privilege to even private message anyone.
Skylight is a fictional character. Anything said by Skylight is not representative of any real life events whatsoever.All posts should be regarded as fictional occurrences in imaginary dimensions.

«PREV456