We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi. Used Cybs salt tek and got crystals now what? Options

Oneletter
#1 Posted : 3/6/2015 10:38:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Thumbs up

Someone I know used Cybs hybrid salt tek and produced crystals. He then tried to smoke some out of a lightbulb and noticed almost nothing. He said he has only seen people smoke substances out of a lightbulb and never has done it until today with no results. Did he just do it wrong? The first batch was kind of a goo substance. He put some on a chuck of ACRB and loaded it with more ACRB in a pipe and smoked it. There was something more than the lightbulb.

Maybe soaking the crystals in ISO then Parsley is a better idea? How can he use these things lol. He spent lots of time making the crystals. He doesn't have much money. So a vape is out of the question. Also Syrian rue seems to be unavailable in hawaii. And he doesn't have a credit card to order online. So orally won't work. He found some passion flower. But I hear you have to use like 2 oz of Passion flower to work.

Could it be that his ACRB is bunk? Just produces crystals with nothing in them?

Thanks for any thelp. He took pics and would like to share them but I'm on my iPad and it won't let me upload them.
Oneletter attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,497kb) downloaded 103 time(s).
image.jpg (1,037kb) downloaded 103 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Oneletter
#2 Posted : 3/6/2015 10:41:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I apologize for posting here. But I can't post anywhere else. And good news everyone I was able to upload his pics.

Dead man
#3 Posted : 3/6/2015 11:23:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oneletter, that is definetely DMT crystals you got there. Do you have a mg scale?
Check out the FAQ for the best smoking methods, and other questions you might have:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ethods_of_administration
He who sees the infinite in all things sees God. He who sees the ratio only sees himself only. -William Blake There is no natural religion.
People in the past never lived in ecological balance with nature, they died in ecological balance with nature -Hans Rosling
Nothing is something worth doing -Sphongle

Tryptallmine
#4 Posted : 3/6/2015 11:51:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oneletter wrote:
Hi Thumbs up

Someone I know used Cybs hybrid salt tek and produced crystals. He then tried to smoke some out of a lightbulb and noticed almost nothing. He said he has only seen people smoke substances out of a lightbulb and never has done it until today with no results. Did he just do it wrong? The first batch was kind of a goo substance. He put some on a chuck of ACRB and loaded it with more ACRB in a pipe and smoked it. There was something more than the lightbulb.

Maybe soaking the crystals in ISO then Parsley is a better idea? How can he use these things lol. He spent lots of time making the crystals. He doesn't have much money. So a vape is out of the question. Also Syrian rue seems to be unavailable in hawaii. And he doesn't have a credit card to order online. So orally won't work. He found some passion flower. But I hear you have to use like 2 oz of Passion flower to work.

Thanks for any thelp. He took pics and would like to share them but I'm on my iPad and it won't let me upload them.

If I had nothing else. I'd be inclined to make a basic water pipe aka bong out of a bit of garden hose and a coke bottle or juice bottle.

Place some cigarette ash in the bottom of the bowl and burn it. Put a layer of herb, then spice then more herb. Light the top of the bowl so it glows then draw back super slow. You should vaporize most of it if you draw slow enough.

In the past I've found this method even more effective than my vapor genie if done right, as you get such a concentrated hit of DMT. You do run the risk of burning it and you are inhaling actual smoke which is a downside. However you'll still break through easy enough.

Oneletter
#5 Posted : 3/6/2015 11:54:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No, No mg scale. The one he has just does grams.

So do you think he was burning it? I'll try some of these other methods.

Thank you very much for the link.

Oneletter
#6 Posted : 3/6/2015 11:57:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Tryptallmine wrote:
Oneletter wrote:
Hi Thumbs up

If I had nothing else. I'd be inclined to make a basic water pipe aka bong out of a bit of garden hose and a coke bottle or juice bottle.

Place some cigarette ash in the bottom of the bowl and burn it. Put a layer of herb, then spice then more herb. Light the top of the bowl so it glows then draw back super slow. You should vaporize most of it if you draw slow enough.

In the past I've found this method even more effective than my vapor genie if done right, as you get such a concentrated hit of DMT. You do run the risk of burning it and you are inhaling actual smoke which is a downside. However you'll still break through easy enough.

Ok. Layering method will be my next method.

Tryptallmine
#7 Posted : 3/6/2015 12:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oneletter wrote:
No, No mg scale. The one he has just does grams.

So do you think he was burning it? I'll try some of these other methods.

Thank you very much for the link.

I know this might be frowned upon, but given the pictures you've shown us. Look at your little finger nail and then gauge a dose base on a non heaped version of that (If you have huge hands then disregard what I'm suggesting).

It would be around ~20mg and a relatively good first attempt. Just draw nice and slow. At least if you use a water pipe you can leave some vaped DMT in the bottle/chamber if you find it too overwhelming.

Just make sure you are sitting down and have someone that can take the pipe, lighter and so forth safely from you if you blast off.

Oneletter
#8 Posted : 3/6/2015 12:11:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the tips. He'll try again and see if He can breakthrough.

Oneletter
#9 Posted : 3/6/2015 12:12:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't think the lightbulb method works for him.

Oneletter
#10 Posted : 3/6/2015 1:36:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

" Absolutely beautiful!" He calmly assured everyone. My friend just had, is still coming down from what he calls "a really good experience."

Thank you Cyb and everyone who helped him. Thank you tryptallmine and dead man. I guess layering passionflower on top/around the stuff worked for him. Everyone is perfect.

Tryptallmine
#11 Posted : 3/7/2015 12:31:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oneletter wrote:
" Absolutely beautiful!" He calmly assured everyone. My friend just had, is still coming down from what he calls "a really good experience."

Thank you Cyb and everyone who helped him. Thank you tryptallmine and dead man. I guess layering passionflower on top/around the stuff worked for him. Everyone is perfect.

Glad your friend had such a beautiful experience. It's certainly worth the effort.
Passiflora Incarnata is a fantastic bed herb I find. I generally use that or B.Caapi leaf.