We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A new understanding documentary Options

Elpo
#1 Posted : 3/5/2015 8:02:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This looks like a promising documentary which will come out soon.
Hopefully it will live up to my expectations.

http://anewunderstanding.org/

"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Nathanial.Dread
#2 Posted : 3/5/2015 11:35:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, this looks like it could be really good - I just hope it's not too flaky/new-age-y.

Any idea when it's going to be more widely released?

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Elpo
#3 Posted : 3/6/2015 9:17:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
Hmm, this looks like it could be really good - I just hope it's not too flaky/new-age-y.

Any idea when it's going to be more widely released?

Blessings
~ND

I am hoping the same thing. I have not found any info on the wider release, my guess is right after the first showing?
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson