We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Collection of Early Accounts Options

AnavriN
#1 Posted : 3/6/2015 7:36:41 AM

Immolating

The following is a collection of the volunteer's accounts on early experimentation taken in 2013. If you have early accounts to share, please don't hesitate.

Log-
7/3/13 (8:00PM)- First attempt. Sufficient scrapings have been collected of a black-brown molasses consistency to cover the edge of a razor from 25g of Acacia Confusa. Examination reveals previous experimentation with Reed Canary grass produced similar results in both consistency and smell. It is apparent large quantities of Reed Canary grass and thorough defatting would be necessary to make use suitable. The smoke is very harsh. A slight calm pervades and I perceive translucent issuance of smoke or mist issuing from the skin. The hallucination is barely perceptible; however a definite change in pupil dilation has occurred as the edges of close objects appear refracted as through a prism. The effect passes in moments.

7/5/13 (12:15AM)- Definite success with the second extraction consisting of pill sized pale-yellow oily extract from 50g of Acacia Confusa. Freeze precipitation produces crystals which melt into an oil upon warming. The smoke is far less harsh with reduced plastic flavor. An overwhelming presence of tranquility and satisfaction encompasses the atmosphere with slight numbness spreading to the extremities. The wood pattern on the television stand takes on a deep, seemingly animate overtone like water ripples upon a pond. Examining the fabric of my pants soon transfigures the pattern into dark rings like Leopard spots following the trough of folds in the material overlaid upon the base pattern. Periodic inhalations of residual material in the pipe are required to maintain this level. Music, as other noises, sounds distant to the point of making one’s own voice startling, much as described in separate accounts. The distance is not proximate but as if originating from a separate space. No closed eye visuals are seen, however images in the mind’s eye are particularly abstract consisting of objects and people made of beaded bubbles that inexplicably retain sharp edges. Inquiries into anxious states by picturing gruesome images or conflict take on an air of guarded analysis protected by tranquil overtones. Far more startling is the sound of one’s own voice seemingly disembodied. The effect passes within 15 minutes leaving pleasant satisfaction similar to baseline after psilocybin ingestion. The experience was delightfully novel, individual of all expectations.

7/5/13 (7:30PM)- Appears orally active. A tea was brewed using 50g of Acacia Confusa, lemon and no MAOI inhibitor. The flavor is extremely bitter, no doubt bitter without lemon and causes minor stomach discomfort but easily kept down. The onset is gradual unlike smoking. Video entertainment of any sort is displeasing and food is neutrally attractive, lighter foods such as lettuce and bread are slightly more appealing. Likewise heavily sugared drinks are less desirable than water or tea. I suspect mint tea would be quite pleasurable. Food does not aid stomach discomfort nor does it cause any appreciable change in the intensity of the trip, contrary to other accounts. Low lighting and melodic music are most pleasing in all situations. The tone of the trip is less tranquil; no doubt due to stomach discomfort but a similar subtle heady feeling and numbness in the extremities accompanies both methods. A faint refracted grid pattern is perceived upon the walls and blank television screen, peering outside reveals a sublimely blue sky and idyllic tan bricks of the adjacent building. Closing the eyes leads to a rapid procession of images in the mind’s eye of various transfigured characters and semi-erotic scenes with cartoonish motifs. The effect ends abruptly within 2 hours and baseline returns as if nothing occurred. A tincture would be preferable for oral ingestion.

7/13/13 (7:15PM)- In search of a milder smoking method dried mint leaves were used as a substrate producing slightly less harsh smoke with a gentle methanol flavor and a good method of handling the oily product of Acacia Confusa. 30 seconds after one toke a sudden and unexpected rush of inexplicable sensation floods the body as sound fades to white noise, prompting me to lie on the bed in case of an unexpected trip to another realm. Staring at the ceiling the texture begins to churn like the surface of a pool and lights appear supernaturally bright leading me to check if the adjacent table has not caught fire. Seemingly instinctively I rise to the lotus position and begin chanting “Om mani padme hum” and have an immediate sense that I am one of many doing the same in unison. The intensity of sensation dissipates, as do the hallucinations, within 5 minutes leaving an energetic afterglow for an extended period. Closed eye visuals have yet to manifest. Mint leaves appear a proper smoking method with minimal waste.

7/16/13 (6:30PM)- A test was conducted between a volunteer (A) and myself wherein one toke each was administered, resulting in synchronous hallucination. Upon exhalation both perceive translucent rainbow colors in the field of vision, followed by a fractal diamond pattern overlaying the scene upon looking at the window blinds. The ceiling appears to suck into the light fixture like cloth pulled into a hole while at the same time a less prominent portion moves away from the light in synch with the portion entering. I notice a Mylar bag on the desk appears to ebb and flow like a wave. Volunteer (A) remarks it feels “groovy” and that it instills a sense of calm. Volunteer (A) professes the wall texture to be significantly raised against the background and the floor to be churning like the surface of a pool. The effect passes within 7 minutes. Again no closed eye visuals are seen on either participant’s account. An adequate explanation of synchronous hallucination is needed.

7/17/13 (10:00PM)- Volunteer (A) and (B) were administered 2 tokes each. Volunteer (A) remarked “The popcorn ceiling looks as if ants were crawling in a line and all the ants were in very random patterns while four suns on the wall danced to the beat of Santana. I would not say these images were vibrant but they were there. I was also sinking into my bed and this was all in the time of about 3 minutes.” Volunteer (B) remarked that only trivial effects were noticed.

7/31/13 (10:45AM)- 2 tokes were administered 1 minute apart with no music. Upon the first toke I perceive light as flickering or strobing as others have noted and a mild euphoria envelops the mind. Upon the second toke the characteristic surge of sensation floods the body and the ceiling takes on an Indian motif with eloquently sculpted flowing plant-like designs in faint rainbow colors. Looking into the mirror I perceive the bone structure beneath my skin and distant objects in the reflection appear strangely bent as if the room is concave. Music seems to have a guiding effect on the experience whereas thoughts tend to wander disjointed without, however intention seems unaffected by thought activity as an underlying process independent of thought is apparent. Intent and narrative thought are clearly distinct entities. The effect fades within 10 minutes leaving a pleasant afterglow.

8/8/13 (11:00AM; 7:30PM)- While listening to Pink Floyd’s dogs successive small tokes were taken until “new ground” was broken. The “mandala” is seen after closing the eyes for app. 30 seconds, albeit faintly, in neon green and red with a lotus pattern much as described in other accounts. It changes and moves as if unfolding and spreading out across the plane of vision until spreading out into long neon lines. Behind the mandala I see a long platformed stone structure followed by extended arm holding a bow and arrow which turns slightly before fading into more unexplainable scenery and finally 2 or 3 Aztec or Olmec individuals wearing crown like feathered head dresses standing on a stone structure looking out into the distance. App. 10 minutes passed in the course of the experience leaving no afterglow.

Later one large toke was administered while listening to The Doors during a thunderstorm. The rain has an odd electronic sound. I close and cover my eyes and I perceive the mandala once again which transforms into a vast ornate morphing rainbow dome of a lotus pattern/stained glass motif, a tapered central pillar of blue light and a shadowy spider or scorpion-like figure in the center. These visuals were the most vivid to date and infinitely more detailed than can be put into words. App. 10 minutes passed with no afterglow.

8/9/13 (3:00PM)- Volunteer (A) was administered 2 tokes. “As I closed my eyes I saw unthinkable shapes spiraling out and in with thousands of unexplainable fluorescent colors, then suddenly a burst of energy shot through my body and a globe larger than I can explain absorbed me into a place, all I could see was a far city in the distance. I was floating in the huge globe of energy staring at the city; the city was dark with lightning storms flashing. Then the city disappeared and a strange character with six eyes and skin colored hair popped up and we stared at each other. The unthinkable face stared as if he wanted to tell me something, I don’t know what. After the six eyed character disappeared I slowly started coming back to reality. All this while my eyes are closed and my hands are over my closed eyes.” App. 5 minutes passed.
Psychedelics are to the study of the mind what the telescope is to astronomy.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.