We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Report: 60mg of 20x Salvia with Datura Options

PH0Man
#1 Posted : 3/4/2015 7:06:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

This experience seemed strange enough to warrant a report.
Beautiful winter day that it was, I strapped on some snowshoes and went to smoke some Salvia in the woods. Upon arrival at a nice spot, a pinch of dried Datura metel leaves were smoked, and then 60mg of 20x Salvia, with a roughly equal amount of datura. A very strong sense of downwars pressure was felt almost instantly, which is normal.

During the entire experience, there were no visuals, but the tree next to me seemed, for lack of a better way of putting it, really present. Like, I could feel its presence. I think I even asked something like "What do you want?" (Out loud, which seemed strange at the time, and downright weird now). I was back to normal in ~20 minutes.

Just wondering if talking to trees was normal Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mandelbulb
#2 Posted : 3/4/2015 8:29:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have never tried Datura, nor do I want to, but I think most of the effects you describe could be attributed to Salvia alone. Sometimes objects give off a sense of being alive, and I can see how a tree might be even more significant in a trip considering it is actually alive. Nothing is too weird with Salvia. I have probably said many odd things while under the influence.

I also thought that Datura lasted a few hours, and if you were back to normal in 20min that just sounds like a regular Salvia trip.
All Posts by Mandelbulb are fabricated stories for entertainment purposes only.

wishit
#3 Posted : 3/4/2015 8:40:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's not abnormal!
Trees can be majestic, they have "power" to them, particularly the large ones that grow on their own in a seperate field somewhere. Big, lonely "power" trees.

60mg of salvia should've gave some visuals at least, especially since you already dosed up on something else. In my experience anyway.
What salvia are you using? Plain leaf, or an extract of some kind?
Did you not feel the effect at all?

wishit
#4 Posted : 3/4/2015 8:42:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, just noticed detail in title, 20x extract.

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 3/4/2015 10:00:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Datura leaf smoking isn't all that simple, or safe, and should probably be measured before smoking or mixing. Many of the effects you describe seem salvia dominant. I can recall experiences with smoking salvia under trees and having profound feelings of being awesomely present / apart of trees, but I cannot relate to smoking datura. OP, if the datura was felt, please explain effects.. as this combination seems quite novel and possibly dangerous.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Nathanial.Dread
#6 Posted : 3/5/2015 1:37:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It'll take a lot more datura than what you smoked to get something really profound.

Also, datura smoked isn't all that profound -- it's more like being in an uncomfortable marijuana high than anything else.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

PH0Man
#7 Posted : 3/8/2015 5:53:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
It'll take a lot more datura than what you smoked to get something really profound.

Also, datura smoked isn't all that profound -- it's more like being in an uncomfortable marijuana high than anything else.

Blessings
~ND

The Datura was smoked only to open up the lungs (expand the bronchioles if I remember correctly). I though, maybe it makes the lung absorb more smoke? I think it worked...

I value my life and sanity much too much to want to risk actually get "high" off of Datura.

Cognitive Heart
#8 Posted : 3/8/2015 6:35:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PH0Man wrote:
The Datura was smoked only to open up the lungs (expand the bronchioles if I remember correctly). I though, maybe it makes the lung absorb more smoke? I think it worked...
I value my life and sanity much too much to want to risk actually get "high" off of Datura.

Thanks for the info! This I shall explore further into increasing lung capacity with salvia. Clearly there are other much safer psychoactives / herbs to be utilized as to increase LC.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.