We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Which type of phalaris grass is ideal for tea? Options

peace and love
#1 Posted : 3/3/2015 5:47:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It would be nice to drink a brew of caapi with phalaris grass, but we would need to choose a grass very low in gramine, hordenine and 5-meo-dmt, but high in dmt with a consistent level of potency. Can any of you think of a strain like that? We can call the strain 'Tea Grass'.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 3/3/2015 6:07:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

AQ1
Long live the unwoke.

peace and love
#3 Posted : 3/4/2015 4:04:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the answer. Now I'll know which strain to grow for tea. Can you please tell me where I can read about it's alkaloid profile and about people drinking it as tea?

Chimp Z
#4 Posted : 5/18/2015 11:20:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You will be able to find clones of AQ1 fairly easily.
Thumbs up

dreamer042
#5 Posted : 5/18/2015 6:35:20 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I would be hesitant to give AQ1 an all clear for oral dosing as a simple tea. It's worth noting in that Festi and Samorini publication that an extract of the grass was used and not a simple tea. Based upon the various analyses we've performed, I get the impression it's probably relatively safe, but we don't really know for sure. If you choose to experiment with the tea start very low and work up very slowly, stopping immediately at any sign of disconcerting effects... and of course be sure to report your results. Smile
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca