We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Detailed 1st DMT experience Options

pinklight
#1 Posted : 6/3/2009 8:56:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone. Great site, just discovered it recently, some interesting posts here. I would like to share a first DMT experience but the word count is actually sitting at 3575 words. Is this too much to post here? If so, any suggestions on how to share it? Thank you.

The Lips of Wisdom are closed except to the Ears of Understanding

www.TheUniverseIsMental.com

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 6/3/2009 9:04:44 PM

The Enlightend One

Post Away!!
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

pinklight
#3 Posted : 6/3/2009 9:08:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Big Inhale. I'll post it up, just wasn't sure if there was a word limit on posts. By the way, I like your tag line, very true!

hedcase
#4 Posted : 6/3/2009 9:25:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please post it.
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

pinklight
#5 Posted : 6/3/2009 9:45:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The first thing you remember is that you don’t remember anything. All I knew was a feeling of being in a dark nothingness, and I kept being pulled back down the road, to the street where I was born, but at the time I didn’t know where it was, or where I was I just somehow felt a small familiarity here. I didn’t know what had happened before this point, in-between, sideways, up, down or anywhere. I didn’t even know who I was, or why I was here. I kept saying but I don’t know where I am, I don’t remember what I was doing, how can I get past this, they were turning my head to the side to look at this guy sitting next to me, I saw the face and still I said, but I don’t know who he is. They danced me back to the nothingness then tried again, turned my head again to show me a small glimpse of the room I was in, you remember they kept saying, look again. They showed me the guy again, yes I remember I know him, but why, and how, and why am I here with him right now? They turned my head again to look down at the pipe, see, see, look, look. Look at it all, you remember now, and then I did, I remembered it was my friend sitting next to me and I’d got to this point by smoking the pipe and that was what I had planned.

In this instant I looked at my friend and green hexadecimal shapes were vibrating in front of everything. I kept pulling myself back to where I was born and saying woah, this is too trippy but quickly they pulled me back to the room again and seemed to realise I was finding the whole thing nuts. They all worked together to help me, pulled me in again, pointed my senses to the music, follow what you know first and it will come, you’ll see, you’ll remember, you remember. Their voices danced away from me into the shapes and waves, bouncing in-between the shapes of the music. Yeah, but does it have to be so trippy, I said to them. Yes, because this is the way, this is the way you‘re coming. They kept pulling me towards them, saying follow what you know. I didn’t realise at the time but Justice Phantom II, boys noize remix was playing, one of my favourite songs. So I latched onto the vibrations of the music, the ones that were visual, this is what I had to follow, the 4D projection that was dancing higher up into the corner of the ceiling, but as I focused too much, reality got in the way, I could see the wall and the piano and it was stopping me latching onto this thing that they were telling me about, I still didn’t know what I was trying to get to, I just kept following their words, I said to them wait, can you show it to me clearer, no it’s not clear enough, show me again but each time they did I still couldn’t see it. They kept beckoning me upwards, on the wave of the music. Then things started to pull and stretch and it became impossible to try and contain it all to the point I had to pass through to get to the fourth dimension. Then they said, so you know now where you’re going, you’ve realised where you’re going, the fourth dimension, so now you can come, now it will work, hypnotic voices in my head, always vibrating out to me in the green hexadecimal shapes, I laughed and my voice turned into the same green shapes and stepped out before me, following the beats of the music, leading me up to where they were telling me to go.

At this point probably 60 seconds had passed since I smoked the pipe.

I started to realise that’s where they were, in this place past reality that I now knew I could get to. I took control of the situation and told them all to help me, right you pull this part of that dimension, while I contain these parts, whilst also folding these bits… I had to focus hard and it kept slipping back but I quickly got it together again, then once it all came together and stayed, the music became louder, more fluent, pulling me towards it with the pulling vibrations. Travel on the song if its what you know, they kept saying, so I did, and towards the very point of reaching the fourth dimension, they actually appeared slightly out of the ceiling, from their dimension into mine to physically pull me out of it, They looked like matrix beings shaped by the same green hexadecimal shapes that seemed to be vibrating in time everywhere, their voices sounded like the song that was playing, and sometimes the speed of their words skipped over time, like time did not exist for them and time was being stretched upwards, towards them. I was getting to the point I needed to, all they kept saying was its okay, but you remember, but you remember, but you remember, this is the way, it‘s all okay.

Then quicker than light they pulled me right out, like I was being shot out of the matrix, there was no music, no time, no room, I was suddenly in the ether, the void, the whole place in-between and outside everything at once, the place you come from and the place you go to at the very beginning and end of life. The ones who had been helping me get there now glowed pale white and came towards me on beams of lights and they said to me immediately, so you see, you remember now, this is all it is, this is where you were coming. Now you see, now you see. And somehow I knew they were right, I’d been here before, at the beginning and end of everything. They were flying up to me, every time I asked a question in my head, but what about … but what about… before I even had a chance to finish the thought in my head, they would show me the answer, they flicked their hand and turned my face to look into a small ball of swirling matter, when I glanced, I saw for a fleeting moment the answer to any question I had started to ask, and every time they would say, but you knew that already, but you remember, but you know that, see, see, see, sometimes they would dance, back on the green hexadecimal vibrations to show me it was happy and safe. So you see, the way you came in, this is what this is about, this is what people see when they come here and this is all it is. No fear ever crossed my mind, just wonder, just curiosity, just kept saying but yeah what about this though, what about that, what about the space time continuum, and they would show me in a second, but you just crush the time and stretch the space and add the senses and look, look, look, they sang and danced again as I started to understand each little bit more.

They gave it to me in bits at my pace, they knew how much to give, how much to show, they knew that I was getting there, always kept answering my questions with the fleeting swirling ball that they would flick in front of you and always they would sing after it, but you already knew that, you knew that, now do you remember, so now do you remember? It was like a song, like everything was happening at the right time, at the right pace, at the right rate, I got it all, and they said so you have no more questions to ask, because you see it all, now you remember, you understand again. But I still had a question - but why don’t we all get to see this all the time? Because they said, and showed me how when the space and time is crushed into our reality, this thought can’t happen there, they showed me how everything has to be at a point for our reality to exist, and that it is really our self in the ether, the one that dreams, our consciousness that creates it all, this is what creates your reality, this is you, your own creator, you are here, always, you always have been and always will be, this is how it is all safe and good, this is how you do it, they showed me how and it was like my reality that I’d left behind was a picture being projected from me, myself, in this dimension. I said to myself, just like a hologram, and they danced again, yes, yes, but you knew that already. Yes, cos I had read it in New Scientist about three months ago and even when I’d read it I knew that although I didn’t completely understand it that it was somehow still right. I was asking them things like yeah but why do I write creative stories and woosh they would show me a fleeting glimpse and I would go, oh yeah, each time cos I already knew.

Then I asked them about personal questions about people, about love, about hurt, about them and me, what did it mean, but they crushed it quickly, no, you remember, that doesn’t work here, those thoughts can’t manifest here, it’s emotions and they don’t work here, that’s not what this is for, they exist in the hologram but they can’t be thought here. And as soon as they said it I remembered again that they were right. It wasn’t void of emotions in a bad way, only that they were a different thing that belonged in the hologram, the old reality, that is where the strong emotions I was trying to project have to stay. They simply don’t work in the fourth dimension. That is why, they pointed to the whole world, from beginning to end in one swift movement I saw it all evolve along with the power of emotion as a projection from our inner beings. That is why, they said, the why for everything, it all links in to the whys of the world, why war, why money, why pain, why love - emotion, it is created there but not here in the fourth dimension, that is the result if you like for that particular squashing of the time and space and the senses, and that’s the why for all your emotion questions, think about them when you go back, they told me, you cant take them into this dimension to think about, it just doesn’t work, just like you cant take things out of this one, they just cant be thought in your old reality. Its all your creation, it’s all your choice, it’s all your projection, it’s where you take yourself... But remember… you knew that already.

I was laughing because of the amount of times they had said this to me, and still it was just beginning to sink in. I said to them, what ever I ask you here, you’re gonna show me but as soon as you do, I will realise that I knew it anyway, I had just forgotten, so there is no point in asking any more. (But I still asked what the other dimensions looked like, just out of interest) They quickly showed me, look, its just this and this and this, they pulled the space out, they crushed the time in then made it linear, they pulled the senses apart and together, the senses that were created when the space-time were at the right point, they showed me the projection and where that would go, reality, life as we see it out of this fourth dimension, and this is all it is, look, they showed me the other dimensions, tiny dimensions, ones that were so miniscule we zoomed in and in on them until they became clear. They showed me that it was nothing difficult to understand, that it was all just layers and different ways of doing them, and this is the layer you are doing just now, my reality was just this part of the everything that always happened, that after it, here I would come again, they quickly showed me beams of light that I felt I could choose to go to. They had different paths and choices and places down them but right now I was not going near them, this was for after, this is where you will come to choose where to go next, when your current reality ends, when your hologram world stops. But why don’t we get to know this, think how beautiful it would be for everyone, But no, they quickly showed me, but you know why, look, and I saw the reasons why it couldn’t be, it just wouldn’t work, the dimensions have to be this way, the hologram has to work that way, this is the way it was and always has and continues to be. And some people’s reality have become too real, it’s too dangerous for them to know.

Now you remember
, they kept saying again, and finally I said yeah, now I know, now I know everything, and they danced again, and we both knew it was near the end, so you see, you’ve done it, they reassured me as they prepared me to go back into my old reality, they turned me towards a tiny window, inside which all the space-time was focused, the tiny window of my old reality that they were now guiding me back to. This is all it was about, that’s it now, you’ve done it, you’ve saw it, you’ve came and this is the only reason you came here, to find out, to be shown, in your own way, what this all means. They started to dance me back to my reality and I saw small flickers of the living room, and I knew they were letting me go back to it cos it was time, this was over cos I had achieved what I came to do.

But I held onto it. I said but wait what did you tell me at the very beginning, and what was the space time continuum again, and how exactly did this work again, it was like as I was falling back in to old reality I was letting slip this fourth dimension. But you know, they kept saying, more softly now, its all okay, but you know you can’t carry all the knowledge back, it doesn’t work remember, some things can only be understood in this fourth dimension, some things will slip out your memory cos you know it cant exist in the dimension that you’re going back to, the hologram, the thought, the creation of your being, the creation of your mind, being, soul, your everything. They kept putting me back in gently even though I wanted to remember as much as I could, they gently took the small things back that couldn’t exist in the old reality but left me with the knowledge I had understood them and always will but cannot describe them fully back in my old reality, not even in my mind, especially if I think too hard about it. But if I let it go and flow back to the fourth dimension, I feel that small glimpse again, I don’t see the answer but I feel it, in my whole being and the answer is - you already know the answer. When I started to feel the reality of the room more and started to leave the fourth dimension altogether I felt sick and told them oh yuk I don’t like this part, you never said this would happen, I mean you told me the answers to the universe but you never told me about this part! But they just made me look at the empty bottle of Bucky then made me feel the sickness again and made me see it was because I drank the Bucky, well what did you expect, they seemed to be telling me. I still didn’t like it so they showed me quickly all that it was, look its just your physical self trying to reattach to your thought projection, your senses trying to find their way back together, I mean come on your squashing space and time back together here and its gonna feel a little weird. Of course I knew exactly what they were talking about (cos I was now all knowing in that area) so once I understood it, the sicky effect started to fade. They told me to follow what I knew again and danced me back in on the music which was now on My Moon, My Man, boys noize remix.
I had a play list playing so I now know that only about 12 minutes had passed but at that moment, time was still skewed so I couldn‘t really tell. They showed me how to latch onto the music again, the same way I had done when I was coming in. And so I listened to the music and lay for a long time half in the fourth dimension and half in the reality, aware that they were still taking care of me. I was still able to hold the time, and make the song stop while thinking in my head for long minutes before the next beat of the song came in again. You have to let time fall back to where it should be, they said. But I like being able to do this, I told them, even though I knew I couldn’t possibly exist properly in this reality if I was constantly bending time. Look, they said and suddenly I could hear my friend breathing, I hadn‘t even been aware that he was still there, he is worried about you, stop getting lost in the space time continuum, stop playing about with it, you know it’s time to go back. I knew that most people who take DMT last no more than 20 minutes but I had been out of it for nearly an hour so understandably my friend was worrying, but I was fully able to come back into the room, I just didn’t want to stop playing with the space-time continuum just yet. I was in my element, being able to stop time and send my mind back to their dimension to daydream for as long as I wanted about everything they‘d just showed me, then pull my mind back into the room and start up time again. But once they’d made me realise my friend would worry if I lay there all night bending time, I agreed with them it was time to come back.

Gently they kept pushing me further back into the old reality, until it got to a point where I was aware of being more in the old reality than I was in their fourth dimension and that’s when they finally let go, once they knew I was safely back in the room, along with a slight tinge of sadness at leaving them behind. I heard my friend speak and the sound of a voice made the reality stronger so I just focused on the textures, smells, sounds, and sights bit by bit until I could put them all back together again, it took longer than I had been told it would take, but probably because I had clouded my head with alcohol. I laughed about the fact they had kept telling me you remember, you remember it all, see you already knew that, as if you were going to be told something you didn’t already know, it was the ultimate non mystery but in the same sense the ultimate mystery. It was everything and nothing, it was knowing and not knowing, remembering and forgetting, forgetting and remembering. Everything, here it is, here it always is, and always will be, here is life, this part of it anyway.

That’s what they were there for, like some sort of guardians of the gateway, they were glowing beings like people but who flew at you on beams of light, with glowing crowns on their heads. They showed me everything, they were the ones who had guided me in and gently guided me back out, they were only there to do this, they knew I was coming in, they knew when I would be going out, they knew how to help me, they knew what to say to me, they knew exactly who I was, had been, and would still be. After about an hour of nonsense ramblings to my friend I tried to make sense of it all again, in the squashed time-space dimension and knew it was hard, basically impossible but still, I remembered what they’d said about only being able to know some things in that fourth dimension, accepting that again, remembering everything again, learning it all again, laughing and laughing because I had already knew it all, just like they had told me, you remember you have done all this before, you’ve came in before, you’ve gone out, your being will never forget, as soon as you see it all again, you remember, now go back, take it with you, hold it close, because not many know, not many can see, because that’s just the way it is. But you knew that already…

hedcase
#6 Posted : 6/4/2009 12:36:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good read!thanks!
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

Drake
#7 Posted : 6/4/2009 3:18:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

By far one of the best experiences I have read to date!
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

kaze
#8 Posted : 6/4/2009 4:25:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That pretty much sums up the answer to life lmao. I liked reading it, thanks.

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 6/4/2009 7:22:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm so glad you did not held it back! It was an excellent read and it seems that you've had an outstanding experience. Have you heard about the holographic universe theory before ?

SoCal
#10 Posted : 6/4/2009 8:18:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. I can relate very much to the underlying message of the experience. You did a wonderful job of articulating that which is so very hard to put into words.

Morphane
#11 Posted : 6/4/2009 12:49:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting. Strange though that emotion was not intelligible in the dimension, yet you could find humour in the entities and their song and dance routine.

Emotion seems such an intrinsic part of our nature, I can't imagine existence without it.

Espiridion
#12 Posted : 6/4/2009 1:12:41 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Wow!
Well done. Excellent memory! Well-paced, articulate. I would guess you do creative writing as a hobby? Anything else you might let us read? PM me.

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

A few more spaces to break up large blocks of text, though. Forum-style. Easier on the eyes.

Thanks!

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Aegle
#13 Posted : 6/4/2009 2:00:24 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

What an awe inspiring experience, your journey really resonates with me. I have only encountered one entity like being during my two spice journeys. May I ask what extraction was used on the spice that you journeyed with, just as a matter of interest. I have only smoked naturally extracted spice so far in my journey, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Pleased

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

tryptographer
#14 Posted : 6/4/2009 11:27:13 PM

tryptamine photographer

Incredible how much you manage to remember Pinklight! Great report, how could you ever doubt if it was appropriate to post it, we want more!

And... it actually makes sense.
What would be the point of this total immersion 'game of life' down here if we would remember our higher selves, previous lives, etc.
This total cutoff of the Big Picture is necessary to experience life fully. We chose for this voluntarily, and we can cheat a bit by utilizing certain molecules - to get a peek out of the box into a bigger box Pleased

soulman
#15 Posted : 6/4/2009 11:34:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yean man excellent stuff. What an experience, especialy for your first one bro. SWIM has never had one like that. How the hell do you remeber all of that. SWIM cant remeber anything other than whoa something intense just happened.
How much did you smoke?
You have to go within or you go without

pinklight
#16 Posted : 6/6/2009 9:34:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback and for taking the time to read it. To answer your questions, I had only read one article about our world as a hologram before, and when I did I felt a deep, hidden understanding of it but still found it a bit difficult at the time to get my head round it regarding our physical reality. I haven't had that problem since taking DMT. The part about emotions not working up there, it wasn't like there were no emotions, because I felt great peace, love and a sense of being completely cared for but the questions I was asking that were linked to emotions and events in this reality could not work there, like they belonged only here and could only be thought about here.I'm not sure about the extraction/amount as my friend made the pipe but I will find out and let you know. I think I managed three tokes.

Yes I am writer but it's not my day job. I took DMT again a few weeks later and have written a little bit about that, I will post it up too. That experience was completely different, utterly intense and somehow more real than the first trip. All that I remember of it was that I was spiraling up a spiraling tunnel that felt like my double helix, and little female beings who were all identical and felt like parts of me were moving me upwards and speaking to me as I went but in a language that can't be conveyed here no matter how hard I try but they did pass on a message that I am still thinking a lot about. When I came out of the second trip, I realised the most amazing thing, this part had happened in the first trip as well, but I had 100% forgotten about it. Well it either happended in the first trip or it has happened to me before somewhere, somehow. There was an overwhelming feeling of familiarity. I believe they are going to show me parts at a time, as much as I can handle and give me time to understand it all before I take some more. I've been in the company of friends many times since, and they are smoking DMT but I have had no urge at that moment to join them. I had a gram that I basically gave away to people who were intriguied by my experience. I know that the next time will happen when it's supposed to. I'm thinking of going camping out into the countryside to light a fire and be under the stars, which I feel will help my experience.

I've discovered so much since taking it and am having constant moments of synchronicity and realisation and connections. It seems that suddenly everything that has happened in my life is now clear as to why it happened, as I can see life's path much more clearly now and am aware of so much more, yet still being amazed by somethig new that I'm learning each day.

But I think the thing that amazes me most about DMT is the fact that to me, it combines science, spirituality, history, the future, religion, the supernatural, the known and the unknown, fact and fiction, all into one undeniable thing that is REAL. And there is a great sense that people around the world are waking up to this realisation, which I know only to be a good thing.

cellux
#17 Posted : 6/11/2009 8:53:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the greatest trip report I've ever read.

(another good one in a similar vein: http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=5220)

I think I've experienced this same thing you're writing about the first time I took LSD, although in a slightly different way (as you wrote, they always show you the truth in a form that is compatible with your personality).

In my experience, it was not elves, but some kind of a wizard, who knew me very intimately and he/she/it guided me towards understanding (using a lot of jokes which were "invented" in such a way that only I could understand them, and this fact helped me accept that this is really happening). I also got out through the music (more exactly: the visions which were the music, and which were also the explanations), although with LSD it was much more gradual, like the unfolding of an onion. As you mentioned, they presented one fact only when I've already understood the previous one (these truths are built one upon the other, and you step one level upwards in consciousness every time you understand the next piece). My wizard's goal was to get me into the center of the universe with these explanations, so that I may understand the core of everything. The accompanying vision was a spiral, where the truths were like beads on a necklace, I was getting by them one after the other as I was progressing towards the center.

In the center, I met a being whom I call God. This being called me to rest, and it was a feeling like getting at the end of the road, now I had understood everything, all the realities were packaged back into this single one, where it was all just me and Him. There is nothing else to do, so I could in fact... die. When this thought got into my consciousness (right in the last moment before letting go), it was like someone had pressed an alarm button in my mind: I was like - swooosh - exported out of this center, back to the borders of our world and this other one. This was the typical "oh, my god, I'm going to die" experience, which I - unfortunately? - couldn't complete because I panicked at the thought of leaving all my family behind (what they will think? what will my friends do with my body? etc).

Since this first trip, I never managed to get so face-to-face with that other reality, however hard I tried (perhaps that's why I didn't succeed, as you yourself wrote). I didn't even get to the fourth dimension (the "switchboard" of realities). The only thing that happens when I'm tripping is that I can *feel* those dimensions and what's happening there, but as if they were behind a veil, with my reality anchored firmly here (no hallucinations whatsoever).

Some aspects of your report that very deeply resonate with me:

- the repetitions ("you remember, you remember"Pleased - it's like knowledge must be instilled to us like waves, each one building upon the former until it finally "sinks in" and then we open up to the next level

- the attempts to persuade us that what we experience is in fact real, the psychological repertoire they utilize for this purpose could convince the hardest atheist (like when they play with reality, when reality takes up the form they want to show, and you can just say Oh my god this is unbelievable)

- "follow what you know first and it will come" - the same thing: they are using our personal memories to make the territory familiar

- the role of music: may I recommend a band called the Ozric Tentacles, I believe their music is coming from this dimension you are talking about

- the speeding: you didn't write about this, but when I approached the point of a level-jump, the speed of reality (and my pulse) tended to speed up. it's like a fractal spiralling inwards, faster and faster then whooaa - through the hole - out on the other side. another related experience is the "torning" of the body image: as if a lightning would tear me apart.

- the remembering: that when you get up there, you don't find a new world, but one which you remember being in before you got into this earthy one, it's strangely familiar. may I add my personal feeling of being a sort of "alien" being, something like a dragon, operating these psychedelic realities effortlessly, without any of the blocks that are present while being in the human body (and an understanding of why I feel earthy reality so awkward and slow.)

- "I was being shot out of the matrix, there was no music, no time, no room" - for me, the music we were listening to faded away, and it was replaced by a heavenly choir when I approached the jump gate to God. All my senses were gathered together and filled with the same thing, bringing about effortless total concentration on the revelation. (a force made me to put my two palms together in front of my chest, making some kind of stabilized yogic posture or mudra, to prepare and purify my body for what was to come)

- the immediacy of answers: you start to think and the answer immediately arrives in telephatic form. the realization that intuition and thinking are two entirely different faculties of the mind, and the latter is only used in the 3rd dimension (with intuition used occasionally, as in the "aha" experience of scientists or artistic inspiration).

- the knowledge that what I'm doing on Earth is basically ok, it has its purpose, and I'm doing well (even if it seems miserable sometimes from a 3rd dimension perspective)

- the attempts to bring knowledge back: I spent considerable time trying to invent a scheme by which I could ensure that I will get to this understanding in everyday reality (when I went for this I already knew that I won't be able to remember that, so I looked for a substitute). My method was to install certain cause-effect chain-reactions in my everyday karma, which - albeit giving me tremendous suffering in the beginning - would inevitably lead me to victory (rejoice). All in all, it seems to work (that experience was ten years ago), although it still feels quite far. At least I'm not impatient any more. Smile

- "and some people’s reality have become too real, it’s too dangerous for them to know" - this is scary. Since my experience I've been dreaming of connecting these worlds together, to make a gateway. Like the ancient dream of joining Heaven and Earth. Would this be a mistake, then?

pinklight
#18 Posted : 7/19/2009 10:10:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

whats erowid? Is it an online publication? I'll def look into it, thanks.

pinklight
#19 Posted : 7/19/2009 10:15:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

cellux - interesting what you say here.
"and some people’s reality have become too real, it’s too dangerous for them to know" - this is scary. Since my experience I've been dreaming of connecting these worlds together, to make a gateway. Like the ancient dream of joining Heaven and Earth. Would this be a mistake, then?

I'm actually writing a book that touches on this theme. I don't think it's a mistake, I just think that some people are not ready to kno about the truth of life, where we come from and the role our consciouness plays in it all. What are your dreams like when you dream about making a gateay? I think the spice is a gateway to these worlds. The beings I saw there I called guardians of the gateway, I don't know why but it really felt as though that was their purpose. Haven't taken spice for a while now but do feel ready to visit it's knowledge again. I'll try to write don as much as I can when I do.
Peace

olderROM
#20 Posted : 7/19/2009 6:53:32 PM

Alfred

http://de1.erowid.org/ex...nces/exp_submit.cgi.html

Erowid is the biggest psychoactive drug information website. Very nice site. Above is the link to submit the report.
All of the posts made are hypothetical and for educatiunal/entertainmint purposes only. SWIM (a fictional chaaracter) and his activities are completely fictional.

123NEXT