We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bursera graveolens Options

DeltaSpice
#1 Posted : 2/22/2015 10:24:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is Palo Santo not the most amazing smell on earth?
Over the last few years since giving up cigarettes I've really gotten into fragrances. Mainly candles, I started with Yankee candles and progressed onto Baxter's of California, then I found myself buying from Cire Trudon . I also love Penhaligons fragrance's .
But recently I discovered Palo Santo and I'm totally blown away with it.
Not only does it smell amazing but it cleanses and smudges the room too.

I use an incense burner to gently heat the wooden chips which lasts for ages . Cost effective and I'd have to say the best smell on earth.
DeltaSpice attached the following image(s):
IMAG0411.jpg (2,197kb) downloaded 37 time(s).
IMAG0410.jpg (1,865kb) downloaded 37 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 2/22/2015 10:49:45 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yummy! I love Palo Santo too - and I love the look of your incense burner. Very nice!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DeltaSpice
#3 Posted : 2/23/2015 5:57:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Yummy! I love Palo Santo too - and I love the look of your incense burner. Very nice!

Thanks. I wanted to buy an electric oil burner with the Holy Wood Essential oil but my candle burner does a perfect job.
I had to swap out those rubbish tea candles for Votive candles and bingo.