We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Medical emergency: what to do? Options

endlessness
#81 Posted : 1/23/2015 11:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You should be able to edit the wiki yourself. Just register in the wiki page and go for it. Others can always review and re-edit if necessary.

I think it's definitely good that people are aware of the risks, the likelihood and what kind of conditions can attenuate those risks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

magic clown
#82 Posted : 1/24/2015 1:59:02 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

I had a scary medical problem the other day. I developed a splitting head ache and feelings of nausea, that wouldn't go away. I panicked, thinking perhaps I'd contracted Ebola. It turns out it was just the next door neighbours playing the new U2 album.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

Jalaxaposse
#83 Posted : 1/24/2015 9:38:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
You should be able to edit the wiki yourself. Just register in the wiki page and go for it. Others can always review and re-edit if necessary.

Thank you Endlessness. I'm still learning the protocol of the Nexus and where to post/upload specific information. I'll register with the wiki and go from there.

J

«PREV345