We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Have you ever tried mescaline?
Choice Votes Statistics
I tried it and I liked it 26 47 %
I tried it and it was ok 1 1 %
I tried it and I did not like it 0 0 %
No, but I want to try it someday 28 50 %
No, and I do not want to try it 0 0 %

PREV12
Have you ever tried mescaline/cactus? Options

Dorge
#21 Posted : 3/11/2009 1:37:30 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM mods for a sanpedro forum...
SWIM worked with a bolivian san pedro curandero as well... SWIM has to say that the bolivian strain of Trichocerus Bridgesii is by far the strongest and most amazing out of all of the mescaline containing cacti. there are other alkaloids in this one that makes the Mescaline content which is fairly little in comparison to some much much stronger. Two table spoons of dry Bridgesii skin powdered and added to a bit of warm or cold water is enough to rip your face off typically.
its more stimulant like then other sanpedros, with a strong push. nothing else out there like it.
It requires no cooking or other processing then drying and grinding the skin unless you get dry skin by mail order. Growing the cacti is easier then a house plant is typically... and its stronger then any other of the mescaline containing cacti...
If you can hook up with a sympathetic bolivian they might send you some dry cacti skin even.
but cuttings from bouncy bear are high quality.
this one has naturalized in austrialia as well and a new strain of it growing there called eileen is very powerful as well.
it also has some mutant strains or monstros var A and B that look really amazing... one looks like a fan and the other like a penis which is called the penis of god cacti. the penis of god is very strong but slow growing.
Ben at sacred succulents is a good supplier via mail order of some of the finest varieties..
sanpedro is not just a medicine its also a super food. it is so good for you its amazing. Bridgesii has in it antibiotics that rival anything found in a pharmacy and is also chalk full of antioxidants. more research is needed on its medicinal properties.
I highly recommend it...

one thing though... many people who are more accustom to tryptamines may find one of two things when they work with mescaline... it will either scare them and the somatic effects will over whelm them or... they will find that there has been something missing in their life for a long time and the mescaline will help them integrate all of the lessons that the tryptamines have taught them into their daily lives...

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#22 Posted : 3/20/2009 5:02:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Poll results for the three related polls as of Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:00:00 PM

Have you ever tried LSD?
Code:
Choice                             Votes Statistics
===============================    ===== ==========
I tried it and I liked it          27    75 %
I tried it and it was ok            3     8 %
I tried it and I did not like it    0     0 %
No, but I want to try it someday    5    13 %
No, and I do not want to try it     1     2 %

Have you ever tried psilocybin/mushrooms?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it          27    81 %
I tried it and it was ok            4    12 %
No, but I want to try it someday    1     3 %
No, and I do not want to try it     1     3 %

Have you ever tried mescaline/cactus?
Code:
I tried it and I liked it          16    45 %
I tried it and it was ok            1     2 %
No, but I want to try it someday   18    51 %
No, and I do not want to try it     0     0 %

30 people have tried LSD.
31 people have tried psilocybin/mushrooms.
17 people have tried mescaline/cactus.

1 person doesn’t want to try LSD.
1 person doesn’t want to try psilocybin/mushrooms.
0 people don’t want to try mescaline/cactus.

5 people want to try LSD for the first time.
1 person wants to try psilocybin/mushrooms for the first time.
18 people want to try mescaline/cactus for the first time.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

SoCal
#23 Posted : 3/29/2009 10:23:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM really wants to try this substance, but is intimidated by what seems like a very tedious process of going from cactus to an end product that does the trick. what is the simplest way to go about this without having to go through a full blown extrac? SWIM is just getting the dmt processes down and unfortunately does not have time to add another complicated tech to the mix right now. Is he S.O.L.?

69ron
#24 Posted : 3/29/2009 10:27:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraction of mescaline is much easier than DMT. You mix dried cactus, calcium hydroxide, and water, then mix in orange oil, pour off the orange oil, mix it with vinegar, pour off the orange oil, evaporate the vinegar and you have mescaline. It's about as easy as cooking macaroni and cheese.

Look at this tech Non toxic food safe extraction of mescaline using d-limonene (orange oil)
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

SoCal
#25 Posted : 3/29/2009 10:41:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks 69ron. I also just found this method. Looks fairly simple...?

also, SWIM has never used limonine. Which product from this site is it? I could see swim ordering the wrong stuff.

69ron
#26 Posted : 3/29/2009 7:19:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Use Green Terpene brand d-limonene. It's food grade.

antrocles
#27 Posted : 3/30/2009 8:24:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has done them all and loves them all VERY MUCH!

viva los entheogen-os!! Smile

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Aegle
#28 Posted : 6/1/2009 12:35:35 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I voted yes and i liked it, mescaline is my second favourite entheogen due to its powerful guidance and healing properties (mentally and physically).

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

69ron
#29 Posted : 6/1/2009 4:25:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So what's your favorite?

Aegle
#30 Posted : 6/1/2009 4:34:31 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

69ron wrote:
So what's your favorite?

My Top 5

1. DMT
2. Cactus
3. Mushrooms
4. Catha Edulis
5. LSA

What are your Top 5 69ron?

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

'Coatl
#31 Posted : 6/1/2009 4:34:35 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
SWIM really wants to try this substance, but is intimidated by what seems like a very tedious process of going from cactus to an end product that does the trick.

You don't have to go to all the trouble of extracting, just peel and dry the cactus and then eat it.

See Teotzlcoatl's cacti thread for more info!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Aegle
#32 Posted : 6/1/2009 4:39:31 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Best administration of cactus in my opinion is cactus tea, not best in taste of course Laughing

Much Peace

69ron
#33 Posted : 6/1/2009 6:37:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle wrote:
69ron wrote:
So what's your favorite?

My Top 5

1. DMT
2. Cactus
3. Mushrooms
4. Catha Edulis
5. LSA

What are your Top 5 69ron?

Much Peace

SWIM’s top 5? That’s hard to say. I’ll have to divide it up into two categories, because they change by dosage range.

TOP 5 LOW DOSE PSYCHEDELICS
1 Mescaline + 3 Datura stramonium seeds
2 LSH (LSD would be here but SWIM no longer uses artificial chemicals)
3 5-MeO-DMT (taken sublingually)
4 Mushrooms
5 Fresh salvia divinorum (taken as a quid, less that 1 hour after picking)

TOP 5 HIGH DOSE PSYCHEDELICS
1 Bufotenine (smoked)
2 Pharmahuasca (DMT + THH only)
3 Mushrooms
4 Mescaline
5 Harmine + THH (but not too high of a dose)

The reason bufotenine is in his top position for high dose psychedelics is because it’s the only psychedelic that allows high doses to be used without causing any psychedelic “mind fuck”. It needs to be pure though. SWIM has smoked up to 30 mg and experienced extreme visions beyond what DMT, mescaline, and all the others are capable of on their own.

The reason mescaline + 3 Datura stramonium seeds is in the top position for low dose psychedelics and mescaline on it’s own is not mentioned is because mescaline would be there in the top anyway. Adding 3 Datura stramonium seeds to a low dose mescaline trip really pushes it way up above the rest. LSH is a close second to mescaline on it’s own, but LSH is a far second to mescaline + 3 Datura stramonium seeds.

LSH means specifically LSA soaked in high acetaldehyde containing rum and vitamin C or citric acid for 24 hours in the refrigerator (usually a little mint oil is also added just to ensure the conversion happens). I don’t know if it’s actually LSH that is being created by this process, but the experience is very different from LSA. It’s almost identical to LSD. Many believe this process makes LSH. The reason LSH is not listed in the high dose top 5 is because it’s unpleasant at high doses causing strong bronchial constriction, and vasoconstriction.

Now harmine + THH is probably a surprise for a lot of people. This combination is psychedelic. SWIM uses a 50:50 mix of the two and takes up to 300 mg of the mix. This is a high dose for SWIM. Any higher and side effects kick in. This is somewhat like a caapi brew without the DMT but without all the horrid side effects of caapi. A low dose is completely uninteresting.

The reason fresh salvia divinorum leaves taken as a quid is not listed in the high dose section is because SWIM cannot get a high dose by that method. He’s tried and just can’t do it. Also, note that SWIM is talking about leaves picked and used within 1 hour. It has to be that fresh or the effects are not the same. SWIM does not like day old or dried leaves at all.

SWIM is still experimenting with new combinations and so his top 5 are likely to change as new combinations are discovered. He’s planning to try 3 Datura stramonium seeds with harmine/THH. He’s heard this combination is much nicer than harmine/THH is alone.

'Coatl
#34 Posted : 6/1/2009 6:57:45 PM

Teotzlcoatl

New thread idea!

Top Five
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Seven
#35 Posted : 6/2/2009 6:29:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not yet, but swim has a small pile waiting for him at home. too bad he doesn't have a mg scale lol. Any ideas on how to get a good dose by eyeing it? swim knows thats pretty lame, he needs to just get a scale already and stop buying bark and cactus. Its mesc citrate fyi.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

PREV12