We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
[NEW] Policy regarding discussion of different drugs Options

oden
#21 Posted : 10/31/2011 7:57:22 AM

odin the one

I agree. protection first.. its just another reason i truly enjoy being a part of this.. thanks peace

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#22 Posted : 11/9/2011 5:11:18 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I'm bumping this thread again as a reminder to people!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

zombicyckel
#23 Posted : 12/15/2012 7:34:33 PM

Armchair activist

Awesome! how could I have missed this threasd

hostilis
#24 Posted : 3/13/2013 8:14:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:

"LOL! I grabbed this stuff and ate it right away, blasted me long time man! This shit is goooooood!"

4 Re4lz br0!!

Lol... Just kidding.
I agree Trav. Well put.
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

The Traveler
#25 Posted : 5/6/2013 11:50:16 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

bump!

Lets all read this again.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

ZenSpice
#26 Posted : 5/6/2013 12:57:43 PM

Mostly Ignored

Glad to see this bumped and it is indeed very reasonable and rational.

This place stands out for a reason after all, and that reason is a very VERY good one Thumbs up

Nitegazer
#27 Posted : 5/6/2013 10:44:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One thing I am curious about: is all the objective data being collected for analysis? If not, the reports still seem anecdotal.

More Nexians may be willing to provide a detailed objective data in a standard format if the data were compiled. I, for one, would love to play with a dataset exploring the relationship of body weight to vaped DMT experience duration.

edge2054
#28 Posted : 5/9/2013 6:32:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nitegazer wrote:

More Nexians may be willing to provide a detailed objective data in a standard format if the data were compiled. I, for one, would love to play with a dataset exploring the relationship of body weight to vaped DMT experience duration.

I can't answer your question about data being gathered but I will say there's a lot more at play than body weight when it comes to this. In particular once I gave up smoking (nicotine is a mild MAOI) the duration of my vaped DMT experiences plummeted. As another example other people's bodies may produce more or less monoamine oxidase A or they may have more or less receptor sites, be on SSRIs, etc. etc. This doesn't even get into user error (burning spice, mis-weighing the dose, etc. etc.)

I think the data may be interesting to look at but ultimately I don't think we'd really be able to draw many objective conclusions from it without a lot more information.

Nitegazer
#29 Posted : 5/9/2013 9:42:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

edge2054 wrote:

I think the data may be interesting to look at but ultimately I don't think we'd really be able to draw many objective conclusions from it without a lot more information.

Certainly, there are a large number of subjective or poorly measured factors that muddy the waters when evaluating user submitted data here on drug experiences. However, I'm not talking a full regression analysis, but just a sense of correlation and strength of correlation. The template for comparative analysis by Enoon is wonderful, but few use it (I'm guilty of this myself Embarrased ). Maybe a sub-forum could be dedicated to a basic set of objective data.

It just seems that there is an opportunity to collect some interesting data here that isn't quite happening yet. Given some time, the combined efforts of Nexians could lead to some interesting study.

Chairman MAO
#30 Posted : 11/10/2013 11:54:59 PM

Writing the little red book of life...

polytrip wrote:
I think this is the type of policy that in the end will prove to be most effective: instead of having to invent a new rule everytime a new problem occurs, it's best to just stick to what we have in terms of rules (a required attitude) and apply it to all possible new situations.

THIS can be applied to life, folks. Keep it simple.
In my country, the legal go-to psychoactive substance is ethanol. Sometimes my friends get wasted and tell the craziest stories about how they go out at night to harvest strange grasses in the light of the full moon. They claim to meet elves, white light and jaguars. These are their stories.

SMAOLK ZEBONG
Mon Ami, if you lose your inhibition we can take some extasy and DANCE!

Macre
#31 Posted : 1/16/2015 7:39:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought it was time to give this thread a quick bump. Not only will this advice keep our platform/community as it should be, it is also good advice for every day life and your work with natural medicines/teachers.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Cognitive Heart
#32 Posted : 1/16/2015 2:40:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This would seem like a good thread to review for the new year, and new years to come. Thank you Traveler for the balanced and informative write-up. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

PREV12