We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A waterwheel, of sorts. Options

Koornut
#1 Posted : 1/4/2015 11:41:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I originally wrote this last night in the afterglow, but thanks to a chrome glitch it was lost in a crash when I went to preview post. I'll try to re-create that atmosphere though.

The method of administration was quite crude, considering the circumstances that led me to aqquire some salvia 10x on my holiday in Perth. Very unexpected, but delightful none-the-less.
I used an aesthetically pleasing but woefully inefficient ceramic smoking pipe, the hole in the barrel being considerably larger and more suited to a "thicker herb".
To solve this problem I made a small bed of menthol tobacco at the base so no Sally could fall through, upon eyeballing what I think was 30-40mg of extract and resting it gently on the bed I was ready.

This is the third time I have ever dabbled with salvia, I have only ever experienced the gravity. An indescribable warmth, pushing at my shoulders and chest with an unnatural force backwards onto the dog-poo ridden lawn of my mothers back-yard. Flat on my back, the night sky is ablaze with the Stars that push through the light pollution on the outskirts of the city, the waxing wolf moon in the centre-view.

I've got some butterfly's in my stomach, sitting on a chair in the 10sqm limestone courtyard of my fathers 2 bedroom unit. I had just guided a huntsman spider gently back over the fence to the nature reserve next door, she was a real beauty.

I lit the pipe, this time the entirety of the plant material ignited and I knew (based on my previous attempts) that this one would be very strong.

30 seconds in.
Exhaling what little smoke was left, I could sense the movement of the smoke leaving my lungs with another stronger force filling the space it had just occupied, it was the gravity. Different to the last time but strangely familiar.
My body became as limp as a rag doll, but the strength now coursing through my being was palpable. I was being suspended in reality by an unseen but heavily felt force.

1 minute.
I noticed the entire courtyard starting to shift, not with my eyes. But with a very strong feeling, akin to a grand Ferris wheel starting it's cumbersome first spin after a season of dormant winter. The left half of my body was rubbing against the wheel, my face was literally slapping against the paddles on this Great wheel of reality. Each paddle ripping a little part of me away as its momentum increased and I was lost in pure astonishment.

1 minute, 30 seconds.....I think. Embarrased
The wheel was gaining speed. Faster. Faster. Faster.
It was remarkable, I noticed that the centre axis of what I was determining now to be a waterwheel spinning in the gravitas of the river of reality, the axis was actually the light in the corner.
A tungsten filament courtyard light, and I was being ripped around the photons in the same direction of the few moths and bugs that were orbiting it's luminescence. Each paddle of the wheel attached to a spoke/Ray of light was a frame of reality, tearing a piece of me away with every rotation.
All of me wanted to let go, and be spun away into something entirely different. But I think my observation was my anchor in reality.

3 minutes in.....what is a minute anyway?
Part of my being was digging in and holding firm while a majority of me was being thrust around the wheel. It never stopped increasing its speed but I could feel now it was falling away from the centre of me. Faster and farther out now.
This was the strangest feeling, that quickening pace of the wheel, coupled with the grounding halt of reality and I was sandwiched in between these two phenomenon.
I have recurrent dreams of voices that speak the same meaning, two distinct but intertwined voices. One incredibly fast, the other laboriously slow. Like separate frequencies of the same stuff. That is the only way I can compute this feeling.

I think if I had let go, it would have been a breakthrough experience. The afterglow was transcendent, filled with beautiful thoughts of the hidden realms in nature. I imagined the view of that huntsman spider from before, how I would react to a giant ape-like creature armed with an empty pot-plant invading my personal space and moving me away from the light, the light that beheld my nights hunt of roaches and the like.

Like I said at the beginning, I had written this all last night. I went to bed frustrated and angry at a simple glitch in some silly code that is completely meaningless. This morning is beautiful, it's a full wolf moon on a scorching hot day. Maybe I will breakthrough tonight. Maybe the wheel will take me for a full rotation. Maybe not.

Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Cognitive Heart
#2 Posted : 1/5/2015 5:16:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing. Smile Thank you for the write up. The wheels you speak of is something I have experienced as well, although infrequently. With eyes closed, I could see these spinning wheels diving left to right, and the force was there, a very carnival-like yet child-like force I must say.

Also, I do find persistence with salvia does aid in breaking through. Balanced intervals I should say.. remember, it works within reverse tolerance, meaning each time you utilize, it will be stronger in some way or form.

I encourage you to continue with courage and reverence tonight, for the machinescape awaits. That is when you will know. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Metanoia
#3 Posted : 1/5/2015 9:49:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Brilliant write-up, especially the second time Smile I think I've finally learned my lesson after that happening to me on numerous occasions. Always write in a word processor! Thumbs up

I had the same sort of feelings about moving a spider a little while ago, but without the Salvia. To imagine what it would be like from this tiny arachnid's perspective. Terrifying.

The wheel is something all too common. I always get the impression that this wheel is rolling over our reality, or creating our reality in its wake. "...a waterwheel spinning in the gravitas of the river of reality" I love it Love

Thanks for sharing!

starway6
#4 Posted : 1/6/2015 12:50:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is about one very small dose of evaporated salvia extract 20x...
Less than the size of a match head...
Looks like pot resin...
starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC09005.JPG (2,352kb) downloaded 62 time(s).

Koornut
#5 Posted : 1/6/2015 2:19:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@cog
Thankyou for the kind words of encouragement. I wasn't able to continue the exploration last night, family matters and such Smile
Out of curiousity, would it be balanced intervals within the same session? Or spread over a week/fortnight?
And yes, the first time I tried it, very carnivalesque in nature. I think I saw someone with a top hat doing a silly dance in my periphery.

@met
Also thank you for a the kind words and advice Wink
Spider are an under-appreciated ally IMO. So much unnecessary fear, when all they take from this world are the real nasties that bear the terrible human diseases.
Although the juicy black ones that linger in the shadows still frighten the bejeezus out of me Laughing

I also had a vague sense of higher dimensional geometry, impossible to describe.
It's as if the 3 dimensions we perceive were squished into 2 somehow, and place as a facet on a new 3 dimensional polygon. That squishy feeling was very profound. Wut?

@star
Is that extracted from fresh plant material? Or did you use already dried leaf or extract x=? to gain a higher concentrate?
The amount of 10x I used would easily create a mound on an adult index finger nail.
And yes, it does look like the resin I used to scrape from my bong tube when the source ain't answering the phone Thumbs up
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

starway6
#6 Posted : 1/6/2015 2:39:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange wrote:
@cog
Thankyou for the kind words of encouragement. I wasn't able to continue the exploration last night, family matters and such Smile
Out of curiousity, would it be balanced intervals within the same session? Or spread over a week/fortnight?
And yes, the first time I tried it, very carnivalesque in nature. I think I saw someone with a top hat doing a silly dance in my periphery.

@met
Spider are an under-appreciated ally IMO. So much unnecessary fear, when all they take from this world are the real nasties that bear the terrible human diseases.
Although the juicy black ones that linger in the shadows still frighten the bejeezus out of me Laughing

I also had a vague sense of higher dimensional geometry, impossible to describe.
It's as if the 3 dimensions we perceive were squished into 2 somehow, and place as a facet on a new 3 dimensional polygon. That squishy feeling was very profound. Wut?

@star
Is that extracted from fresh plant material? Or did you use already dried leaf or extract x=? to gain a higher concentrate?
The amount of 10x I used would easily create a mound on an adult index finger nail.
And yes, it does look like the resin I used to scrape from my bong tube when the source ain't answering the phone Thumbs up

Its from some old salvia extract 20 or 40x..
Its extreemly potent and want to find a way to vape it without combusting the unhealthy plant material..

Have you ever tryed to vape the waxy extract alone?

This is actually about two or three small but potent doses of enhanced salvia extract..

If it were pure crystal salvorian A i wouldent even try to vape it untill i had very acurate way to weigh it..

Too high a dose of Salvia extract can temporally seperate you from control of your mind and even cause ..[some people].. to sleep walk out their front doors into the street if alone without sitter to stop them!

Ive found DMT to be more enjoyable and less potent than sally D ..extract..

It was easy to seperate from the salvia plant material..just use a little [grain alcohol] and let the salvia soak in it a while then after couple hours pour the the grain alcohol through a coffie filter..now you have extract without plant material...

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 1/6/2015 4:18:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange wrote:
@met

I agree, I love all sorts of spiders. Snakes as well. I don't understand why people find them so frightening. Unless they're poisonous they usually are absolutely harmless. I think I like the fact that you have to respect them, and fascinating that they create so much irrational fear Laughing

The nature of Salvia visions are usually two dimensional, very flat, plane-like. I shouldn't use words like 'usually' or 'typical' with something like Salvia, but many people do report that. There are levels deeper still, where the visions become more DMT-esque, completely real seeming and almost four dimensional. Immense power with this plant, to be sure Smile

Cognitive Heart
#8 Posted : 1/6/2015 2:11:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange wrote:
@cog

YW! I have performed 3 sessions in the period of one day with no problems.. and actually, it does help as each dose will be stronger and closer to breaking through. That is funny, yeah! The only beings I've witnessed with salvia are little ET-like beings and this somewhat unusual woman who appeared to be the sheppard. Other than that, it has been moreso the presence of other beings having fun but passively. Very happy
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.