We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First DMT trip. Was it DMT?! Did i see Ganesh? Options

borracho
#1 Posted : 12/27/2014 11:48:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello forum! I feel I should start by saying I'm completely new to the DMT experience. I had heard and read about it previously, and have been keen to try it for a while & an oppurtunity presented itself yesterday so I took the chance. In retrospect the set and setting were less than ideal (more on that later) but I have many questions which maybe you can help with?

Long story short, big family get together on boxing day, straight after lunch go in room next door with another family memeber who gives me some DMT. Now this didnt look how i expected it too, i thought it would be a white/yellow crystal but actually looked like dirt weed and stank like burnt plastic/rubber? Looking online this evening, perhaps it was changa? So i dont actually know if it was DMT but the other family member said it was and had done it a bunch. Also worth mentioning i was pretty drunk at this point as well. I realise this is probably frowned upon and it is defnitely not a state of mind i'd endorese going into this.

I wanted to do it but also felt a bit uncomfotable at the prospect as literally my whole family were in the room next door. Someone was defnitely going to walk in/disturb it. I lie down on the sofa, fill a glass bowl, took one big hit. As I start to blast off the feelings of unease about the setting kicked in, and from then on it became a bit of a battle even though no-one did but I was pranging out throughout. So reality shifts, geometrics appear, usual stuff you hear from people doing it. Loud crack sound and reality is GONE, and the a constant kinda cicada sound? Anyway I'm fighting it and think i should go and hide in case people come in, somehow make it to a bathroom and lock myself in. Visuals are crazy a this point, everything looks like I'm in tron and i have no idea whats going on. Get the sense that everything around me is made of the same matter etc etc. On the walk to bathroom I am floating above what looks like a tunnel of space time, which I'm then flying through. This is really hard to describe but if you've seen Interstellar then near the end when he's in the 5th dimension was kinda like that. To the point where I'm certain the people who made the film must've had dmt but i didnt realise this till afterwards. Anyway spacetime is laid out and for some reason it kinda explains/demonstrates what a deja vu is to me, and im conscious of that explanation at the time.

Bit hazy from that point but by now im physically in the bathroom but still dipping in and out of the hyperspace and the mad tron visuals. I can remember thinking, 'hmm could do with this stopping now' and at that point what I can only describe as an elephant headed being appears to the left of my vision. Its made of the same tron like light/patterns but I can clearly sense/see it. It was wearing a kind of cloak, and basically communicated by saying/through thought that everything was alright, and reached out and touched me. It was then that I gradually started to come back to reality.

Made it back to the lounge and the last few minutes were like a super intense mushroom trip i guess, everything was an amazing technicolor and throbbing, and can particulary remember a sprig of misteltoe hung over a light moving around nicely, then boom back to sober.

I don't think I blasted through the chrysallis or whatever it is mckenna called it or the alien room etc, because as I say i was fighting it, but I got the impression that the elephant being came down to whatever plane i was on and reassure me/send me back. But who knows. Not sure if i've had a complete game changing spirtual lets grow dreadlocks experience but it was pretty insane & concept shifting. What i've found really weird is googling 'dmt elephant' and reading about Ganesh. Can't say it looked exactly like him but it was pretty bizzare, this being had some kind of cloak on I think.

Thanks.
PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:
(physical condition) Set:
Setting (location):
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?)
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication)
last meal: (Time and type)

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls)
known sensitivities:
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form)

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances)
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ �g)
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...)

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.)
Duration: (x hours)
First effects:
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration)
Come down:
Baseline:

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4)
Implesantness: (0-4)
Visual Intensity: (0-4)

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration)
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration)

(write your trip report as you would normally write it here)
PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:
(physical condition) Set:
Setting (location):
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?)
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication)
last meal: (Time and type)

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls)
known sensitivities:
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form)

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances)
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ �g)
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...)

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.)
Duration: (x hours)
First effects:
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration)
Come down:
Baseline:

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4)
Implesantness: (0-4)
Visual Intensity: (0-4)

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration)
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration)

(write your trip report as you would normally write it here)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Global
#2 Posted : 12/28/2014 6:36:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Well borracho, I have some good news for you. You are among a bunch of nexians who have either seen Ganesha on their first DMT experience, one of the first early ones, or are having an initiation process of some sort. I have collected a lot of threads just like yours in my Ganesha: The DMT Initiator thread. I will edit the thread to include yours as well. Take a look at some of the others' experiences. It's quite fascinating really. I've seen a lot of Hindu imagery, but have never seen Ganesha myself.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

SargeHT
#3 Posted : 2/1/2015 10:45:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Was scrolling along the topics and the word ganesh caught me.. Bro, most of my trips I too had that same notion that the dmt elephant guy was also there with me... Somewhere... In the room I was in. Though I never Did see him.. His prescence was always there.. Kinda like watching over me.. And he always has this naughty grin in his face.. Which I felt strongly on most of my trips..

trncefigurate_aomn
#4 Posted : 2/7/2015 4:19:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've found a simple but variable fractal explorer program and have found this to add to this thread. there is something very meaningful that we are lifeforms that both can perceive complex levels of visual hyperspatial worlds as well as form them digitally. whatever other planets somewhere may have life at the unusual place in transformation where we are, do they also have "plants" or something similar that allow them to see these... it brings a deep level of mystery because, we do know of our own selves and how we do this.