We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
[LSA] Options

slewb
#1 Posted : 11/10/2012 10:06:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kash's Advanced LSA Extraction

Kash's very useful LSA extraction

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ShamanicYogi
#2 Posted : 7/19/2014 1:53:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Terence McKenna on Morning glory seeds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRdrChIZnYM

Description of morning glories seeds. Talks around the extraction of LSA from morning glory seeds. Encourages people to grow the entheogenic plant. Hypnagogia. "dancing mice, colored candies, ribbons, gears, screws, spinning geometric wheels... the impedimenta of the phantasmagoria of your mind."
ॐ Shamanic Yogi ❤

Morbidbystandard
#3 Posted : 8/2/2014 3:02:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.erowid.org/p...tin-narcotics.shtml#s110

You got to have some Hofmann. Ololiuqui the first "morning glory".

Curb
#4 Posted : 9/10/2014 3:12:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

may i suggest taking a look at the recently updated LSA page in the wiki: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/LSA
and my CWE write-up (common method taught to me by nexus community): https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...WE%29_Cold_Water_Extract

Mods: maybe this thread should be moved to another forum
"you know, there are many people in the country today... who, through no fault of their own: are sane. some of them were born sane, some of them became sane later in their lives. it is up to people like you and me (who are out of our tiny little minds) to try and help these people overcome their sanity" -Monty Python

"I have reasoned and i have logicked and mentally discovered with my mindthoughts that this world (the one we live in) is created by people. people are making this happen." - Unpopular Youtuber

TrekkingBuddha
#5 Posted : 10/2/2014 8:13:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSA, pretty weird stuff! Thanks for the extraction tek will have to try. Only every tried eating HBWR myself.

Anyways, this is a rather great write up about tons Ergine / Lysergic Acid Amides info.

http://www.clearwhitelight.org/hatter/lsainfo.htm

“The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”
– T.M.

1ce
#6 Posted : 12/22/2014 2:56:34 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

Stipa Robusta (sleepy grass) is commonly infected with a fungal growth that contains (reportedly) higher concentrations of LSA. It would be neat to find it's HBWR/MG equivelent.

Also the grass is endegeonous to the SW United States.

This page describes the alkaloid content of the endophytes. I don't think I'm the only one here who will find this plant glowing with blue potential.

benzyme
#7 Posted : 12/22/2014 4:56:11 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

P.dilatatum covers a larger geographic area. it's all over the place in the south/southwest.

Here's some stuff i compiled for all things grass, chemistry and all. I have to clean it up some, there are duplicates of some files.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

1ce
#8 Posted : 12/22/2014 5:13:50 AM

Very happy that is amazing! The Neotyphodium coenophialum endophyte looks very promising for entheogenic use. I saw there are some articles on different grasses and endophytes, I'll see what grows in my area. I'm too far north to reap the benefits of those 2 wild grasses, but maybe a solution lies in these texts.

Thank you for all this knowledge Very happy! Whoo!

benzyme
#9 Posted : 12/22/2014 5:16:05 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

You're welcome. Big grin
I've worked closely with c.paspali for a year and a half, it's a fascinating fungus.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

1ce
#10 Posted : 12/22/2014 5:25:24 AM

benzyme wrote:
You're welcome. Big grin
I've worked closely with c.paspali for a year and a half, it's a fascinating fungus.

I've never worked with a fungal culture before. Yogurt is as close as I've come to it. I had great sucess extracting it from it's polymer host using the spoon technique. Pleased

I was considering extracting bulk amounts of the grass, but a fungal culture would be a renewable resource I don't want to miss out on in this life-time. I know very little of it; but with these journals and a bit of discipline I should make some headway. Cool

If only DMT was an entheogen that could exist in such a manor ;/ Although everything has it's struggles, and it's rewards.

Also, that is an extremely clean looking fungal culture! O_o

1ce
#11 Posted : 12/22/2014 8:17:03 AM

No way! There's all kinds of information here! I'm particularly interested in the acremonium isolates of stipa robusta. AkA this here sleepy grass. This is a gold mine of knowledge Very happy!

@benzyme I think it is time for me to learn how to culture. After a bit more studying. What's the growth rate like?

benzyme
#12 Posted : 12/22/2014 2:46:38 PM

analytical chemist

exponential Razz

new growth is noticed as soon as a day after transfer to agar. ergot and related fungi are much more aggressive than psilocybe myc.

1ce
#13 Posted : 12/22/2014 9:42:17 PM

I see, that IS fascinating! Do you harvest the whole culture or do you leave some remaining for regrowth? Or just transplant from a mother dish for cropping?

I really like the idea of a renewable entheogenic source like this. Big grin Also despite my climate, P. Dilatatum is an invasive species here! WHOOO! That gives me the winter to be able to study and identify it, and be prepared to culture its fungal growths. This is definitely exciting!

benzyme
#14 Posted : 12/23/2014 1:11:28 AM

analytical chemist

I did both.

the fungus is the gift that keeps on giving...however, see the paper that mentions alkaloidal decrease over generations.

1ce
#15 Posted : 12/23/2014 1:45:54 AM

benzyme wrote:
I did both.

the fungus is the gift that keeps on giving...however, see the paper that mentions alkaloidal decrease over generations.

Haha I see, so it'll only give until it's gone. It can't hurt to grow some grass then to prepare more fungal growth. I wonder if I can use an intermediate to assist in alkaloid production. One of these papers might say. This is by far one of the more interesting projects I've taken. Smile

1ce
#16 Posted : 12/28/2014 3:06:31 AM

C. Paspali contains primarily LSA/"LAH". The "LAH" looks like an interesting compound by itself, have you experimented with any extracts?

benzyme
#17 Posted : 12/28/2014 4:59:54 AM

analytical chemist

LSH?

it readily reverts to LSA...and above 24 C, the fungal production of LSH drops sharply.

1ce
#18 Posted : 12/28/2014 5:09:55 AM

benzyme wrote:
LSH?

it readily reverts to LSA...and above 24 C, the fungal production of LSH drops sharply.

Yeah, how does it compare to LSD? It's claimed to have a significant psychedelic effect.

Hikuri
#19 Posted : 12/28/2014 4:49:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
I did both.

Did you get stevens and hall or start a wild culture? Ive got some wild conidia germinating on agar right now hopefully I will be able to mutate it for the right traits,

benzyme
#20 Posted : 12/28/2014 4:52:38 PM

analytical chemist

I had an S&H strain, italian academic.

123NEXT