We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Possible upcoming attempts to disable the Tor network Options

Ufostrahlen
#1 Posted : 12/21/2014 8:09:05 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Quote:
The Tor Project has learned that there may be an attempt to incapacitate our network in the next few days through the seizure of specialized servers in the network called directory authorities. (Directory authorities help Tor clients learn the list of relays that make up the Tor network.) We are taking steps now to ensure the safety of our users, and our system is already built to be redundant so that users maintain anonymity even if the network is attacked. Tor remains safe to use.

https://blog.torproject....mpts-disable-tor-network
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Nathanial.Dread
#2 Posted : 12/24/2014 7:34:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks like the Powers That Be are taking the attack on Sony as an excuse to strike a blow against cyber-freedom.

~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Auxin
#3 Posted : 12/24/2014 9:53:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quick, search TOR sites for pages on democracy in china and religious freedom for iran.
It'll screw with the heads of any feds scrutinizing TOR.

Ufostrahlen
#4 Posted : 12/25/2014 3:09:30 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Auxin wrote:
Quick, search TOR sites for pages on democracy in china and religious freedom for iran. It'll screw with the heads of any feds scrutinizing TOR.

Very happy
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.