We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What's going on? Options

Hypernoid
#1 Posted : 12/23/2014 5:18:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

recently everytime i vape my DMT, my sinus' begin to swelll up with an insane amount of pressure. although i can feel the effects of DMT, i see nothing, there are no more visuals, no break throughs, nada.

has anyone ever had a similar experience? its been going on now for four days. no matter how long i wait to smoke, taking a day or two off, still as soon as i smoke or vape dmt, intense pressure in the forehead espescially-

i cant for the life of me figure this out, and its seriously ruining my DMT -(

I need to find an answer badly, a remedy even worse, because this **** is reallly bumming me out. i cannot even bare the thought of DMT never working as it did before. i am seriously dumbfounded.

any advice, solutions, suggestions, please let me know, thanks.

[MOD EDIT: WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!]

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Synkromystic
#2 Posted : 12/23/2014 5:46:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hypernoid wrote:
recently everytime i vape my DMT, my sinus' begin to swelll up with an insane amount of pressure. although i can feel the effects of DMT, i see nothing, there are no more visuals, no break throughs, nada.

has anyone ever had a similar experience? its been going on now for four days. no matter how long i wait to smoke, taking a day or two off, still as soon as i smoke or vape dmt, intense pressure in the forehead espescially-

i cant for the life of me figure this out, and its seriously ruining my DMT -(

I need to find an answer badly, a remedy even worse, because this **** is reallly bumming me out. i cannot even bare the thought of DMT never working as it did before. i am seriously dumbfounded.

any advice, solutions, suggestions, please let me know, thanks.

[MOD EDIT: WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!]

Sometimes I get some of the physical symptoms you do while smoking, and they really put me off of smoking dmt very often. I do enjoy changa more often that smoked dmt though.

I've taken a year break from DMT because the trips were becoming painful..physically, emotionally, and mentally. A day or 2 is no break. Try a month and see how you are received.

Sinus problems can take a long time to heal because blood flow can get blocked quite easily. And if you've got an infection, it could take even longer. From someone who has lived with chronic sinusitis for the last few years....trust me, you don't want that to happen to you. Dmt is a highly alkaline (high ph) molecule and cause cause some serious inflammation to soft tissues, and sinus cavities are very sensitive. Be careful. Don't push it, or you might pay a price that you hadn't bargained for.

Also, some of the symptoms could be a sign that you need to move on to oral dmt. Aya or pharma. The learning on pharma is greatly enhanced for me, but it requires more respect an preparation for the journeys.

Hypernoid
#3 Posted : 12/23/2014 5:58:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so you had the intense pressure build up and loss of visuals?

its so damned aggravating.

a1pha
#4 Posted : 12/23/2014 6:00:52 PM
⨀

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Maybe the DMT gods didn't like you stealing cacti?

Karmas a **** Just sayin'
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Synkromystic
#5 Posted : 12/23/2014 6:04:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hypernoid wrote:
so you had the intense pressure build up and loss of visuals?

its so damned aggravating.

I have had those symptoms on multiple occasions. Often times it takes me ridiculously large amounts to get anywhere, and the physical side effects from smoking so much are extremely unpleasant for me. I dont smoke much because of it. Pharma is the way forward for me.

tregar
#6 Posted : 12/23/2014 6:14:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Synkromystic said:
Quote:
Also, some of the symptoms could be a sign that you need to move on to oral dmt. Aya or pharma. The learning on pharma is greatly enhanced for me, but it requires more respect an preparation for the journeys.

I've been trying to relay this same message for the past 9 years, UDV (Unaio do Vegetal) members and Santo Daime members take Ayahuasca every 2 weeks on the 1st and 3rd Sat of every month, Benny Shannon took it over 165 times.

There is a huge difference between using caapi and psychotria together orally as compared to smoked. Caapi contains THH which targets the 5-HT1a receptor subclass, these make up over 80% of brain receptors according to Nichols. When THH targets 5-ht1a, it shuts down serotonin signaling, which allows you to leave this physical reality and meditate on the spiritual world, which is a different reality than this serotonin encapsulated world.

Caapi has been used since before 2000 B.C. Artist back then drew caapi on pottery and clay vessels. My motto has always been stick to the methods used by Shamans since ancient times, with combined with caapi, or at least look for a no-nausea pure alkaloid caapi extract, they are out there. All the oral entheogens like cactus and others all shut down serotonin signals by targeting the 5-ht1a subclass, DMT smoked has been proven to not target this 5-ht1a subclass at all, only when taken with caapi, does this happen.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Synkromystic
#7 Posted : 12/23/2014 6:42:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar wrote:
Synkromystic said:
Quote:

I've been trying to relay this same message for the past 9 years, UDV (Unaio do Vegetal) members and Santo Daime members take Ayahuasca every 2 weeks on the 1st and 3rd Sat of every month, Benny Shannon took it over 165 times.

There is a huge difference between using caapi and psychotria together orally as compared to smoked. Caapi contains THH which targets the 5-HT1a receptor subclass, these make up over 80% of brain receptors according to Nichols. When THH targets 5-ht1a, it shuts down serotonin signaling, which allows you to leave this physical reality and meditate on the spiritual world, which is a different reality than this serotonin encapsulated world.

Caapi has been used since before 2000 B.C. Artist back then drew caapi on pottery and clay vessels. My motto has always been stick to the methods used by Shamans since ancient times, with combined with caapi, or at least look for a no-nausea pure alkaloid caapi extract, they are out there. All the oral entheogens like cactus and others all shut down serotonin signals by targeting the 5-ht1a subclass, DMT smoked has been proven to not target this 5-ht1a subclass at all, only when taken with caapi, does this happen.

Thanks for the info about caapi shutting down serotonin signalling! I've felt for a while that pharmauasca shuts down part of the brain, and thus doing so allows other energy to come through. I feel its something similar to meditation in the sense that... when we have quieted all our desires, emotions and thoughts, that allows for a more ''divine'' energy to flow through....which is normally obstructed by all the junk floating around inside us.....Btw, I sometimes take pure caapi extract with pharma, but alot of the time I take pure harmine with thh....and sometimes mix all three Smile

Sorry for the thread hijack!

Hypernoid
#8 Posted : 12/24/2014 3:27:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
Maybe the DMT gods didn't like you stealing cacti?

Karmas a **** Just sayin'

LOL. maybe your right.... and for an update on the cactus, a few of you brought to light that i permitted self gratification take control of my obligation to be a good neighbor. i did not think taking a piece of their cactus was a big deal since the cactus itself was a giant. i was too involved in a new discovery to take in consideration it may piss anyone off.

anyway, shorty story- i have made amends for the succulent theft by replacing the 12 inch portion with a brand new one that I purchased a few blocks down the street for 12 bucks -)

But, the problem at hand, however, is highly improbable to be blamed on karma and her vengeance for Mr. Kazarian's cactus... I do believe there is more to it than a punishment haunting my sinus cavities and causing and immunity to DMT freebase.

I am going to make some Pharma. I have been planning on it for some time now, but I was always very happy with smoking. I guess it's time to branch out and expand my knowledge of the rainbow tree.

thanks for all the input,

much appreciated

H/N

Infectedstyle
#9 Posted : 12/24/2014 3:35:58 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

I'm currently browsing the internet looking for a illustration of some kind of Kundalini channel going from the brow to the chest. I am sure it travels through the jaw as well. Try holding ur tongue on the roof of ur mouth see if that helps.

a1pha
#10 Posted : 12/24/2014 4:37:26 AM
⨀

Hypernoid wrote:
anyway, shorty story- i have made amends for the succulent theft by replacing the 12 inch portion with a brand new one that I purchased a few blocks down the street for 12 bucks -)

This makes me very happy to hear. Thank you for the update. Smile

I have a solution for you. It's called a Neti Pot and can be found at Mother's Market or Whole Foods. I know your area well and can guide you to another place if they are out of stock. Or, Amazon.

Good luck.

Synkromystic
#11 Posted : 12/24/2014 4:46:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
Hypernoid wrote:

This makes me very happy to hear. Thank you for the update. Smile

I have a solution for you. It's called a Neti Pot and can be found at Mother's Market or Whole Foods. I know your area well and can guide you to another place if they are out of stock. Or, Amazon.

Good luck.

I would like to add. *** Potential solution. A neti pot never helped me much. When there is lots of inflammation in the sinuses but not much phlegm to clean out, it doesn't seem to help much. However, for the price it is definitely worth a try.

a1pha
#12 Posted : 12/24/2014 4:50:51 AM
⨀

If inflammation is the problem, take an anti-inflammatory before the trip. Naproxen (Aleve) works well for me.

Synkromystic
#13 Posted : 12/24/2014 5:14:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:
If inflammation is the problem, take an anti-inflammatory before the trip. Naproxen (Aleve) works well for me.

The problem with that is that its covering a symptom and not getting to heart of the problem. (My main concern with western ''medicine'' as a whole) The problem with most prescription and non prescription medical pills is that they are actually POISON. They mask a symptom and the liver is forced to work extra to TRY to clean up the mess, and most actually create conditions where the dis ease being treated is actually less severe than the side effects of the treatment.

More than likely an anti inflammatory (anti histamine in this case) will relieve the symptoms, but at what cost. The immune system releases histamine to the scene of infections because it causes inflammation. Inflammation is extremely important in the healing process. It allows more blood to flow to the area in distress, and the blood allows for the transport of white blood cells, among other helpers, which are there to fix the problem. If you shut down the histamine signalling, then you are essentially sealing the infection in, which if left unchecked could become a chronic condition, making it thousands of times more difficult to fix.

The OP's initial inflammation could have been caused by a minor bacterial or fungal infection, which was then aggravated by highly alkaline smoke, inflaming (in an degrading way..basically being burned) the tissues even more, causing a degrading in their function. And continuing to smoke could exacerbate the situation.

There is something to be said about eating Healthy (notice the word heal in there) It's about giving the body what it naturally wants, so that it can fix the problems. IT knows what to do if you give it what you need.

End rant...lol

Hypernoid
#14 Posted : 12/24/2014 8:12:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so the part of this whole thing that is extrememly baffling is what is killing the visuals? Im only talking about CEV btw, OEV's are actually present, but OEV wise, nothing but black. You can almost see the OEV's though, as if they are trapped behind a black curtain. Faint shadows of the OEV's seem to push through at times, but this may all be in my head.

I dont understand how sinus pressure/inflammation could kill CEV's but not OEV's. I am frustrated because i cannot figure that part out.. it just doesnt make sense. its as if my third eye has a pirate patch on it, or like its stuck behind a wall of mucous or infectdion etc.... but that makes no sense anatomically does it?

I R STUMPED!

H/N

Chan
#15 Posted : 12/24/2014 8:27:42 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

I have no idea if this could help you, but I've discovered it recently, and it definitely seems to improve nasal health, airflow and general well-being:

Syrian rue snuff! It's mentioned in passing in Rätsch's Encyclopedia.

Grind up a small quantity of seeds as finely as possible, and pass through a strainer to get pure dust.

Start with a small pinch, if you decide to try it.

From my own experience, hay-fever tablets have also been useful for relieving acute substance-related congestion.
β€œI sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: β€œare all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

ΰ₯

tregar
#16 Posted : 12/24/2014 10:32:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Synkromystic said:
Quote:
Thanks for the info about caapi shutting down serotonin signalling! I've felt for a while that pharmauasca shuts down part of the brain, and thus doing so allows other energy to come through. I feel its something similar to meditation in the sense that... when we have quieted all our desires, emotions and thoughts, that allows for a more ''divine'' energy to flow through....which is normally obstructed by all the junk floating around inside us.....Btw, I sometimes take pure caapi extract with pharma, but alot of the time I take pure harmine with thh....and sometimes mix all three

Absolutely brother, I purposely last year did a study of many months, in which one week I would take harmine + psychotria, and then the next week would take harmine + THH + psychotria, and what I learned is that I only had real Ayahuasca visions when I would take the harmine + THH + psychotria, not only that, but the experience with the THH was always euphoric, upbeat, had way less confusion and lots more focus & concentration & way, way more connection to the Divine and spirit world, extremely colorful and bright CEV's, enhanced appreciation of music, and left me with a strong afterglow for days, whereas the harmine + psychotria experiments were just like smoked DMT slowed down. I learned so much from the harmine + THH + psychotria experiments, but came back with nothing learned from the harmine + psychotria experiments.

I did not like the harmine + psychotria experiences at all unfortunately, it was confusing, lazy, tired-like, scary most of the time, no real Ayahuasca visions at all....I never wanted to ever repeat those harmine only experiences after that, you could not pay me to take only harmine, that's what a huge difference it made for me. This is all my subjective experience when I ran 7 experiments over a course of many months. That's when I made it my mission to educate the entheogenic world about the importance of caapi and the purpose of THH in the brew. If it's the one thing I'm able to communicate in my life, then so be it.

Nichols explains the whole 5-ht1a serotonin signaling shutdown which occurs with mescaline, lucy, thh. I linked to these studies elsewhere here on the forum in the harmalas section. This whole forum is so huge I get lost myself in all the sub-categories.

imho, shutting down these human serotonin signals is a requisite to leaving this "serotonin-encapsulated world" to venture out of body into the spirit world, the Divine sanctuary which awaits life after death. Death and Loss are topics that are heavily explored by Ayahuasca, the great spiritual teacher. I experienced the death of a beloved one 4 weeks ago, and it was the most devastating experience of my life, with severe depression and crying & praying for weeks on end. How can you ever say goodbye to one you love so very much??? But rest assured that you will meet your loved ones again. These plant teachers help in times of crisis like these imho. Questions about life and death is the greatest FAQ of all.

It is heart-breaking when disease and illness take the life of a young one, and you tried everything you could to save that life, and I mean everything...it is a pain that will never leave one, and will be with one always till the end. Your heart is crushed and you loose a piece of your soul with that life it seems, but somehow you have to ask "how am I going to pick up the pieces and go on"...stop asking why this happened, it would take years to get the answers to the question, it's not worth it.

Sorry to hijack the thread as well, my sincere apologies.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.