We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
REAL magic truffles Options

pau
#1 Posted : 12/23/2014 12:25:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

someone at the BBC is really on their toes today:

truffes "magiques"

Quelle est votre opinion, M. Bocuse ?

Coincidentally, the articles references to anandamide tie in nicely to the comments a couple of posts below.
WHOA!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nicechrisman
#2 Posted : 12/23/2014 5:27:13 AM

Kin

No wonder they are so sought after. Reminds me of some brownies I've had.
Nagdeo

GOD
#3 Posted : 12/23/2014 9:48:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I hope that we realize that that is not science its light entertainment .

How big is a pig ?
How big is a truffel ?
How common are truffels ?
How much of the substance is in them ?
How much is needed for a workable / detectable dose ?
Does it work oraly ?
How fast does it get broken down in the stomach ?

The article says ---- >

" Italian scientists may have hit on the answer. It turns out the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum) contains a “bliss molecule” similar to the substance that gives cannabis its psychoactive properties. "

That sugests that 1 - Their THEORY is correct and 2 - The dose in truffels is big enough to give a pig a drug effect . And that pigs are atracted to them by the chance of getting a drug effect .

They did not prove that .

Then it talks about other tests that they say show a drug effect in pigs . BUT ....... how much were the pigs given and by what method ? Was it just another " we proved that MDMA is dangerous by giving mice an overdose of IV methamphetamine " study again ?

Or the idiotic storys about raindeer eating Fly Agaric to get stoned . Thereby forgeting that they spend a large part of their lives on the edge of starvation , their size and weight , the size and weight of Fly Agaric and the small amount available ....... + raindeer herds are mostly B-I-G . We are talking about tens of thousands of them and more in wild herds . It is one of the VERY few things that raindeer can eat in that season . The fact that it contains a flavour enhancer ...... and LOADS of magots ....... hence the name Fly Agaric because it atracts flys .
I am autism spectum ........ please dont burn me at the stake for being honest .

nicechrisman
#4 Posted : 12/23/2014 10:14:17 PM

Kin

Well seeing as it was posted in the "Humor and Fun" section...
Nagdeo