We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mescaline extract from T. peruvianus Options

matttheazn
#1 Posted : 5/29/2009 11:25:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWiM is planning on doing his first extract of mescaline. He just wants to know if the T. peruvianus Peruvian Dried Pieces from heavenly-products.com is any good. It says that the outer skin is removed. Will that make a difference? How much will 1 oz of dried material yield? Thanks.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/29/2009 11:33:44 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I HATE the company you order from and I would NEVER use them! They ripped me off more than once!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

matttheazn
#3 Posted : 5/30/2009 12:30:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

how so? not sending the product, long deliveries? Swim has ordered mimosa bark from there and got it no problem.

narmz
#4 Posted : 5/30/2009 12:51:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FV is the best business I have dealt with, they ship incredibly fast, usually in your mailbox within 2-3 days of ordering, and they always throw in little freebies with your order. All of the materials I have ordered from them have been of good quality.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 5/30/2009 1:57:33 AM

Teotzlcoatl

They send a dead plant, I send payment for TWO MORE (no refund) and they just kept my money! Sad
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Kannamate
#6 Posted : 5/30/2009 6:52:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what the heck I'd do a chargeback if you didn't.

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 5/30/2009 7:20:34 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I sent cash.

kemist
#8 Posted : 5/30/2009 8:08:12 AM

John

'Coatl wrote:
They send a dead plant, I send payment for TWO MORE (no refund) and they just kept my money! Sad
Harsh ! :evil:
'Coatl wrote:
I sent money!
...silly billy
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

narmz
#9 Posted : 5/30/2009 3:05:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where does FV sell plants? I've never seen them sell live plants, could you provide a link 'Coatl?
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

69ron
#10 Posted : 5/30/2009 6:22:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe that was in reference to heavenly-products, not FV.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Kannamate
#11 Posted : 5/30/2009 6:23:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FV doesn't she was talking about heavenly don't send cash if you do.

narmz
#12 Posted : 5/31/2009 12:46:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa, not sure how that happened. Sorry for the confusion.

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 5/31/2009 1:05:35 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya Flowing Vision is fine, I sent them cash too, but only Heavenly-products ripped me off!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM HEAVENLY-PRODUCTS, BOUNCING BEAR BOTANICALS OR I-AM-SHAMAN!!!

This should probably be in the supplier thread.

narmz
#14 Posted : 6/1/2009 2:47:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What's wrong with IamShaman? I've ordered a couple things from them, just wondering if they didn't send what you asked for, or if their products just weren't of great quality.

Also interested in why bouncing bear is bad, I've heard good things, actually almost made a purchase their, but decided otherwise when their site started wigging out in the middle of an order.

Thanks!