We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Sub-Breakthrough Visuals of DMT (With Pictures) Options

yopoagogo
#1 Posted : 11/20/2014 10:45:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It starts off with patterns of a variety that I can only think to label "morphing interdimensional objects".

Sir. Roger Penrose invented a tiling pattern that is very similar only the shapes are more rounded and layered and MOVING:

Notice how there multiple ways of seeing it? Like the cube that can be seen inside & outside:

When I try to focus distincly on one aspect, like when looking at a static picture, it completely morphs into another variation. What I mean by this can be seen in the popular videos of mathematical visual motions of higher dimensional euclidean shapes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-WyreE9ZkI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFW769hqa1U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqfwPQvb7KA

On higher doses (Buzzing/Carrier Wave etc) the above patterns begin to congregate into swirls that move fluidly, sort of like this:

At the very height of sub-breakthroughs I enter a space that is quite similar to this 3d Fractal Design:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOna6zt7joY

I also think it's important to add that inside each of pyramidal shapes in the penrose diagram I sometimes see a strange language that looks similar to these:

I have speculated it may be an actual language and not just my brain creating them willy nilly. Perhaps they may contain unseen information that we are staring directly at. If only a world were possible for masses to dose and study this thoroughly...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

yopoagogo
#2 Posted : 11/20/2014 11:37:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Here are the Ayahuasca Visuals from the cowboy blockbuster "Blueberry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxtkoE-HV-k

DreaMTripper
#3 Posted : 11/20/2014 11:43:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah its a good depiction, I also get a strong impression that the symbols witnessed are a structured language, maybe the language of the sub-concious?
The patterns if you can call them that in my experiences start as interconnected tesseracts then the symbols and glyphs appear on/in many of them until it opens up to archetechtural structures like tunnels then rooms with ever morphing and disapearing boundaries until entitities appear from them and in them. If the dose is high enough these hyperspacial landscapes turn to white light and the metaphorical imagery begins on a hyperspacial backdrop.
A simplified description Im sure I'ved missed out large chunks since its been so long since I have ventured into those realms.

Intezam
#4 Posted : 11/20/2014 12:46:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Klingon looks a bit like hieratic or trocharian. Tibetian travelers and other tantric jogis have encountered these hyperspace scripts and ̶c̶̶l̶̶a̶̶s̶̶s̶̶i̶̶f̶̶i̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶m̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶s̶ called them daka/dakini scripts (pechas) or khandro. There are theories that these contain space termas (similar to earthly 'hidden'terma). Unlock (and ability to share/explain) these mind riddles and you/we've would've become (what they call) a Tertön. If they are not indeed 'writing systems' and those just inspired our ancestors to invent these (scripts) - then what is it that they really mean/contain??? Storage containers (..like - (insert content).rar)???

Next time we/you travel to rainbow - country we/you could ask them about...

steppa
#5 Posted : 11/20/2014 1:45:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe they are nothing but a result of the inability of our brains to not recognize and the inabiltiy to not interpret random patterns based on it's prior experiences.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

#6 Posted : 11/20/2014 3:58:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Those first couple pictures I can relate to.

If you look at my avatar up close, it's a bunch of interlocking circles of multiple color; which is what I typically first perceive once my eyes are closed, then those circles will typically turn on end, enlarge, then BAM, im blasting through this layered circular surface in the circles themselves, giving way to the ineffable multi-dimensional nature that is hyperspace.

Intezam
#7 Posted : 11/20/2014 4:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

steppa wrote:
...the inabiltiy to not interpret random patterns based on it's prior experiences.

yeah, but then....what is, and what isn't a random pattern? What about non-random pattern?
Also what does prior experience (mean)
̶i̶̶f̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶a̶̶i̶̶n̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶o̶̶s̶̶s̶̶i̶̶b̶̶i̶̶l̶̶i̶̶t̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶(̶̶T̶̶H̶̶E̶̶ ̶̶A̶̶L̶̶L̶̶)̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶.̶̶:̶̶?̶
It's (the brain's?) prior experience (all) is stored in the pysical brain? We don't believe that.
We agree, our collective classification systems may be lacking, but we are still evolving, right? ̶U̶̶n̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶v̶̶o̶̶l̶̶v̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶e̶̶a̶̶n̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶r̶̶i̶̶p̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶l̶̶a̶̶n̶̶e̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶i̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶o̶̶c̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶x̶̶p̶̶i̶̶r̶̶e̶̶
̶̶i̶̶n̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶n̶̶-̶̶e̶̶x̶̶i̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶k̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶t̶̶a̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶h̶....

steppa
#8 Posted : 11/20/2014 4:56:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:

yeah, but then....what is, and what isn't a random pattern?
What about non-random pattern?

I like this question.

...hm...

Every Pattern is a random pattern as long as it hasn't any meaning.
But now...where does the meaning come from?

Do patterns have a meaning in themselves or do we give them this meaning?

Quote:
Also what does prior experience (mean)

For me it's the data and corresponding emotions stored in the neuronal pattern wich makes my brain. I'd even say that this is also a random pattern.

Quote:
It's (the brain's?) prior experience (all) is stored in the pysical brain? We don't believe that.

Why not? Who is "we"?

Quote:
We agree, our collective classification systems may be lacking, but we are still evolving, right? ̶

Yes.

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Koornut
#9 Posted : 11/20/2014 8:59:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:

U̶̶n̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶v̶̶o̶̶l̶̶v̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶e̶̶a̶̶n̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶r̶̶i̶̶p̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶l̶̶a̶̶n̶̶e̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶i̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶o̶̶c̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶x̶̶p̶̶i̶̶r̶̶e̶̶
̶̶i̶̶n̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶n̶̶-̶̶e̶̶x̶̶i̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶k̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶t̶̶a̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶h̶....

To see revolution requires an outside perspective (all points on the wheel), something beyond comprehension. Otherwise it's only being (one point looking toward the centre).

Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Koornut
#10 Posted : 11/20/2014 9:23:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is a crudely done and fractionally completed map (as I see it) of the collapse ( through the first 4 primes) from the square of 32 (it's actually 35 but the relationship between 2 and 3 are very fuzzy so it requires more exploration) to the square of 1 (or unity).

This is pure "quackery"/numerology etc.
But in the act of creating a number of these visuals I have noticed a slight increase in the rapidity of my own cognition, similar to that of a heightened or more efficient language recall (faster access to a wider berth of words).

I wonder if the same effect can be achieved through access to the tryptamine visuals.

The simple PHYLLODE tek

Intezam
#11 Posted : 11/21/2014 9:32:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Koornut
#12 Posted : 11/21/2014 10:12:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is very much indeed a hairnet. Thumbs up
Thank you intezam.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

Intezam
#13 Posted : 11/21/2014 12:53:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange, thank you also, without your image perhaps intezam would not have remembered that we read about that hairnet some years ago. That avatar of yours reminded us of namkha and ojo de Dios of the former one wikipedia quotes:

"These threads symbolise the ‘thread’ and describe the manner in which each point in time and space is the warp and weft of the loom of experiential / existential emptiness."

pic: Huichol "sikuli" aka 'ojo de Dios'

Sikuli, means "the power to understand things unknown or unknowable."

Though we have have sucessfully managed to hijack this 'thread' (apologies) it was very helpful..Thumbs up

pic: Tibetan 'namkha'

*we had completely forgotten how these were called (namkha, ojo de Dios), but we could thread back and found it...on the inner-net

pic: quackery/numerology collapse *re-arranged (minus the frame)

fathomlessness
#14 Posted : 1/24/2015 12:05:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting! Especially the tiling diagram, I have witnessed very similar looking objects.

I have also just created a link about how our visuals look similar to how particles are mapped to move in various dimensions.

fathomlessness
#15 Posted : 7/5/2015 2:09:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I still can't believe how accurate this description is of what sub breakthough dmt visuals look like, especially that 3d animation video! Pleased

FromMeToYou
#16 Posted : 11/22/2015 10:50:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
i wanted to share these pictures of vaults of churches in europe. They resonate with my DMT experiences in many ways.

On this site you can see some more pictures
Vaults

Global
#17 Posted : 11/22/2015 12:37:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

yopoagogo wrote:

I've never found the visuals from that movie to be anywhere near what I've ever seen.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

ganesh
#18 Posted : 11/22/2015 6:10:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
yopoagogo wrote:

I've never found the visuals from that movie to be anywhere near what I've ever seen.

What about@ 8.57?
More imaginative mutterings of nonsense from the old elephant!

The Neural
#19 Posted : 11/22/2015 6:55:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ganesh wrote:
Global wrote:
yopoagogo wrote:

What about@ 8.57?

I think it's a lost cause to find a uniform visual experience when it comes to dmt. I.e., from that movie excerpt, I find the whole minute between 11.00 and 12.00 to be exactly like my salvia trips, only that the golden textures are replaced by the textures of the room I am being at the time, despite the fact that it is very often described to be like a dmt experience.

What you don't understand, you can make mean anything. - Chuck P.

Disclaimer and clarification: This member has been having brief intermittent spells of inattention. It looks as if he is daydreaming in place. During those distracting moments, he automatically generates fictional content, and asks about it in this forum for feedback. He has a lot of questions, and is a pain in the arse.

ganesh
#20 Posted : 11/22/2015 8:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Neural wrote:
I find the whole minute between 11.00 and 12.00 to be exactly like my salvia trips

That's quite possible. Aya visions usually involve the snakes and jungle animals. Of course depending on the admixtures you'll get different entities. Someone hinted to the use of toE in this brew, just doesn't seem like a classic chakruna visions exp.
More imaginative mutterings of nonsense from the old elephant!

12NEXT