We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Post Options

richierich_931
#1 Posted : 5/27/2009 3:42:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looking back at how SWIM entered his current state of thinking made him realize just how many loose ends were tied to get him here. A year or two ago SWIM was at a point in his life where he was trying to find out who he was and who he wasn't. He had been tinkering with small amounts of mushrooms when he started to realize that reality is anything but real. After a courageous dose of amazing mushies it felt like a string had been pulled and his light was now on. He was compelled to find what was looking, feeling, calling for him.

Very late one night SWIM 'just happened' to be online chatting to know one in particular when he saw an interesting title of a book that someone else was talking about. He wrote it down and forgot about it, then a few months later when moving he 'found' the paper and decided to just purchase the book. After getting halfway through the book "Supernatural" SWIM learned about the seemingly timeless powers of a long list of psychedelics and other ethnogens. The Spirit Molecule sunk in it's teeth and SWIM had to learn everything he could about it. SWIM still doesn't really remember how he found the Nexus, must be yet another coincidence... Or is SWIM just a marionette with some higher something guiding him?

SWIM has been avidly visiting the nexus for a while and after many nights of sore eyes reading about peoples experiences he started to notice similarities in his own life and the stories he had been reading. How and where it happened, what they felt like or saw, whether they were dreaming or sub conscience. Things that he has told no one because it couldn't have happened, yet felt so undeniably real. Every time SWIM looks at the sky he feels like he belongs up there in the infinite cosmos, it just seems so comfortable, so familiar to him.

SWIM would like to thank everyone here just for being here. This is his gateway to enlightenment
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 5/27/2009 4:05:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man that's awesome...thanks for taking the time to share your views and experiences. I also have that book, and have similar feelings looking up into the infinity of the cosmos.

I also have a deep respect and fondness for mushrooms...and I'm new to this forum, but very much dig the vibe here, I'm just surprised I didn't connect with it a while back.

Take care

SWIMfriend
#3 Posted : 5/31/2009 2:04:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Good report.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 5/31/2009 4:11:22 AM

The Great Namah

I'm glad to you ARE here!

Welcome, enjoy your time on the forum. I look forward to seeing some of your posts.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Xstacy
#5 Posted : 5/31/2009 7:25:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, may your stay be an enlightening one.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson