We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can you encapsulate acacia confusa bark? Dad needs medicine! Options

Elijah Phoenix
#1 Posted : 11/10/2014 8:43:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My dad has Hep C, an infectious viral disease that attacks his liver. I was excited to see potential anti Hep C activity for acacia confusa; can I put the powder directly in capsules for him, or do you see any contraindication for that? Doing my best to help him out with other medicines as well.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Cognitive Heart
#2 Posted : 11/10/2014 9:30:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great to see others step up for the well-being and health of family! However, according to the current method, an extract is needed for topical or internal use. I suppose taking the pure confusa bark within capsules wouldn't hurt..although I don't know if that even has an effect to such a degree regarding hepatitis c.. although some research and study does correlate oral bark to have some incredible effect against some strains of infection, and could be taken to tonify the body.

If you want my honest opinion on the matter, I suggest taking nigella sativa seeds, ground-up, mixed with a spoonful of honey..about 1/2 teaspoon of NS!, 2-3 times daily.

Quote:
..Here we report that the n-butanol-methanol extract obtained from Acacia confusa plant, referred as ACSB-M4, exhibited the inhibition of HCV RNA replication in the HCV replicon assay system..

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21075144

good luck! Love
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.