We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Taking DMT anally! Options

bufoman
#1 Posted : 5/27/2009 5:41:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

If DMT freebase is a salt it is not DMT freebase....

If one had a DMT salt it could be dissolved in an aqueous solution so yes. But one would have to worry about it dripping out I would imagine maybe use a small amount...

One gets less first pass metabolism with anal absorption and thus more DMT by passes the MAOs of the liver. Although some occurs and this is not the most efficient method however 600 mg was a lot as she states one would need significantly less than this...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

burnt
#2 Posted : 5/27/2009 8:12:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

There are a ton of teks about this. Check the fumaric acid section.

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 5/27/2009 10:42:22 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Until someone tries intraocular injection of dmt I will stand back and I'll fail to be impressed when hearing about the anal route Cool

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Aegle
#4 Posted : 5/27/2009 11:38:41 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Infundibulum wrote:
Until someone tries intraocular injection of dmt I will stand back and I'll fail to be impressed when hearing about the anal route Cool

Absolutely Brilliant! Very happy

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Aegle
#5 Posted : 5/27/2009 11:47:14 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

SanMan wrote:
This neurosoup chick on youtube is talking about putting 600mg of DMT in melted butter and putting it in her butt.Shocked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6EbDZnkmVw

Its exactly people like this that create negative attention towards entheogens in turn this creates harsher and more astringent laws. Giving honest people who just want to journey quietly with entheogens a much harder time. I find this very sad that some people just don't think about what they are doing or the consequences of their actions.

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 5/28/2009 12:48:24 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

SanMan wrote:
I think that I would put in my butt any dayMad over injecting DMT in my eyeball!Shocked Shocked Shocked

Why not inject it in the eye? It might make the visuals more vivid and colourful. I'd choose intraocular any time over anal administration. The only con is that you'll have to salt it, whereas the butt is fine receiving freebase.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Entropymancer
#7 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:20:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

A few things:

1.) Yes, DMT can be taken intrarectally. (Incidentally, the term intrarectal sounds a lot less like a childish scatological fascination than referring to "taking DMT anally"Pleased

2.) There doesn't seem to be much point to taking it intrarectally over other parenteral routes of administration (ie insufflation). The pharmacodynamics of intrarectal vs. intranasal administration seem to be very similar.

3.) Cocoa butter is a preferred vehicle for introducing substances intrarectally due to its melting point being below your internal temperature, but above room temperature. It's easy to handle because it's solid prior to administration, but it rapidly melts once administered. That said, a saline solution of a DMT salt might also be effective. It's just a matter of whether absorption of the salt or freebase is more favorable in the GI tract. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I recall reviewing the literature and there being indications that the freebase would indeed be preferred.

Now here's the biggy:

Krystal Cole (the Neurosoup chick as she's more commonly known) is a dirty snitching rat. She, along with her soon-to-be husband Todd Skinner (who she later divorced) were witnesses against Pickard after the infamous LSD silo bust. Skinner (who is an even shadier character) is a government informant who admitted to setting Pickard up as the fall guy, illegally tampering with evidence, and a whole host of other things. Krystle was aware of all this and complicit in the instigation of Pickard's demise. She was also involved in a situation where she and Skinner kidnapped a young man and tortured him for several days administering a variety of drugs before ditching him in a field in a pile of cow excrement.

Do not support neurosoup. She's a rotten snitch.

Quote:
"Affidavit of Krystle Ann Cole..."

GORDON TODD SKINNER is personally known to me. I was the girlfriend of SKINNER in the months before the laboratory seizure at the missile base in Wamego, and remained in a relationship with him from approximately April, 2000 through September, 2003. I was married to SKINNER but am currently in the process of annulment.
I accompanied SKINNER during his testimony in UNITED STATES v PICKARD, and am otherwise familiar with the proceedings. I was denied defense immunity during that trial.
On several occasions, SKINNER confessed to me that the laboratory in Wamego belonged to him, and that he was the chemist.
I am a government witness against SKINNER in the matter of STATE OF OKLAHOMA v GORDON TODD SKINNER pending in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

burnt
#8 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:33:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Now here's the biggy:

Krystal Cole (the Neurosoup chick as she's more commonly known) is a dirty snitching rat. She, along with her soon-to-be husband Todd Skinner (who she later divorced) were witnesses against Pickard after the infamous LSD silo bust. Skinner (who is an even shadier character) is a government informant who admitted to setting Pickard up as the fall guy, illegally tampering with evidence, and a whole host of other things. Krystle was aware of all this and complicit in the instigation of Pickard's demise. She was also involved in a situation where she and Skinner kidnapped a young man and tortured him for several days administering a variety of drugs before ditching him in a field in a pile of cow excrement.

So its this idiots fault that LSD dried out when SWIM was a teenager!

Entropymancer
#9 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:35:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Well, Skinner (her boyfriend and soon-to-be groom) was the one who set up the whole bust, but she was complicit in it, and testified to help put Pickard in prison.

Skinner just goes around setting up labs to produce scheduled drugs, (LSD, MDMA, and various compounds that Shulgin made famous) and when he gets wind that law enforcement is investigating, he sets someone up to take the fall and testifies against them. He's done it several times.

burnt
#10 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And he hasn't been shot? Interesting. I guess psychedelic drug chemists tend to be nicer then your average meth cook or drug dealer. Interesting story though never heard about this stuff. SWIM always used to wonder what went down at that silo. Pretty much cause me and all my friends were pissed when there was no acid for a few years. hehe good times good times.

Entropymancer
#11 Posted : 5/28/2009 6:00:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
And he hasn't been shot? Interesting.

My thoughts exactly Laughing

You gotta figure it'll catch up to him eventually though.

Aegle
#12 Posted : 5/29/2009 8:58:18 AM

Cloud Whisperer

[quote=Entropymancer]
Now here's the biggy:

Hectic Shocked

Much Peace

Big Inhale
#13 Posted : 5/29/2009 3:17:20 PM

The Enlightend One

Entropymancer wrote:
A few things:

1.) Yes, DMT can be taken intrarectally. (Incidentally, the term intrarectal sounds a lot less like a childish scatological fascination than referring to "taking DMT anally"Pleased

2.) There doesn't seem to be much point to taking it intrarectally over other parenteral routes of administration (ie insufflation). The pharmacodynamics of intrarectal vs. intranasal administration seem to be very similar.

3.) Cocoa butter is a preferred vehicle for introducing substances intrarectally due to its melting point being below your internal temperature, but above room temperature. It's easy to handle because it's solid prior to administration, but it rapidly melts once administered. That said, a saline solution of a DMT salt might also be effective. It's just a matter of whether absorption of the salt or freebase is more favorable in the GI tract. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I recall reviewing the literature and there being indications that the freebase would indeed be preferred.

Now here's the biggy:

Do not support neurosoup. She's a rotten snitch.

Quote:
"Affidavit of Krystle Ann Cole..."

GORDON TODD SKINNER is personally known to me. I was the girlfriend of SKINNER in the months before the laboratory seizure at the missile base in Wamego, and remained in a relationship with him from approximately April, 2000 through September, 2003. I was married to SKINNER but am currently in the process of annulment.
I accompanied SKINNER during his testimony in UNITED STATES v PICKARD, and am otherwise familiar with the proceedings. I was denied defense immunity during that trial.
On several occasions, SKINNER confessed to me that the laboratory in Wamego belonged to him, and that he was the chemist.
I am a government witness against SKINNER in the matter of STATE OF OKLAHOMA v GORDON TODD SKINNER pending in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I knew there was a reason i didnt like that cunt face bitch :evil:. What happend with the kidnapping.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

antrocles
#14 Posted : 5/30/2009 1:30:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i am both laughing my ass off at the absurdity of the she-rats anal-antics Laughing (we had a good laugh about her awhile back in a similar thread)....AND mortified by her behavior outside of her own substance usage... Shocked

whatta piece o' work! in that older thread the consensus was pretty much "she sucks, she's arrogant and just plain weird". looks like not much has changed. i'll be sure to block her on my match.com account Pleased

lovin' you guys!

L&G!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Entropymancer
#15 Posted : 5/30/2009 4:09:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SanMan wrote:
Many people say that it is a waist of time to snort spice and she seemed to be overwhelmed by how powerful this was for her anally. I just don't think I want to attempt to snort 600mg of spice

I bet snorting 600 mg would be pretty intense too :shrug:

A member of the Shroomery, NatureBoy, experimented with a DMT cocoa butter suppository, and pretty much found that it takes more spice than it's worth.

BigInhale wrote:

What happend with the kidnapping?

Alas, I'm not entirely sure. I think she pulled a page from Skinner's book and just flipped on him as a witness. Not sure how everything played out though.

Attention All Shipping
#16 Posted : 6/3/2009 9:38:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This video must've been the topic of at least half a dozen threads here, it always seems to be comingup. Didn't know she was a grass though, just thought she was a shameless self-publicist.

islandhome
#17 Posted : 6/5/2009 1:19:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well if this is tru
why dont we spam here vids
with this info

You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

Mrs. Gerry
#18 Posted : 6/5/2009 11:32:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this girl is trailer trash.
dont believe it.

even if she did take it up the butt, there are far better ways to use the 'D'. If it is hard on her lungs she should try letting all of the Naphtha evaporate before torching the stuff. dumb dumb dumb.

shamans never had stinky fingers.
Everything you see here has been regurgitated from watching television.
Nothing is of absolute truth.

shago
#19 Posted : 7/21/2009 11:28:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

no way i can do that

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

soulfood
#20 Posted : 7/22/2009 12:41:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I don't get why she didn't just use caapi or something.

123NEXT