We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chat Crashes Tor Now Options

Mustelid
#1 Posted : 10/17/2014 3:47:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just updated to the latest version of TOR, and now the chat crashes the browser, is anyone else having this problem?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mustelid
#2 Posted : 10/18/2014 6:16:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet, it's working now, thanks for fixing it. It's a bit weird now, the top five lines vanish every time someone posts, and comes back in about five seconds as long as no one posts, but it's just a minor glitch. Tor 4.0 works without crashing immediately on entering chat, now, so it's all good.

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 10/18/2014 5:21:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm using the tor browser as well. Takes longer to boot up but works fine within the nexus and other sites. Funny though.. it doesn't allow me to update bundle.. I find it glitches and freezes sometimes when I switch tabs.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.