We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIMS first experience with DMT. Options

mardybum
#1 Posted : 10/11/2007 2:48:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had his first experience with the spice last night. He wrote up a report ad emailed it to me. Check it out: After failing at least 5 extractions due to the wrong bark, I gave up and bought a gram of DMT from my friend. They were yellow crystals extracted from Acacia Obtusifolia. I weighed out 100mg on my scales, and divided it in half with my library card. Then I went and attempted to make a home-mad bong, after screwing up a few times, I finally got one I was happy with. I Loaded up the approx. 50mg in my cone, ontop of some ashes, and sprinkled a wee bit of parsley over the top. It took me at least half an hour to muster the courage to start smoking it, I was so anxious and scared. But I finally did, and am very glad I did. I started by lowering the flame slowly until the DMT began to melt, I let it melt into the ashes, whilst very lightly sucking in. Once it had melted in, I saw some smoke filling the bong, turned off the lighter, and sucked all the smoke that was in the bong. It didn't seem too harsh, but once i'd taken a lungful, I started coughing. I tried not to splutter it all out, and coughed into my pillow, trying to keep my mout closed. Once i'd finished coughing, I held my breath for about 10 seconds, then went for the next hit. I tried to lightly torch the layer of parsley on top and accidentally lit the DMT on fire. FUCK, I thought, I've screwed it up, it's not going to work now. I inhaled as much as I could, and somehow tried to get the flame to go out with my free hand, but it went out on it's own. I sucked the remaining smoke in, not expecting anything to happen, when I felt a tingling sensation in my head. It just got stronger, REALLY fast, and spread over my whole body. I realized it was working, and a huge grin spread across my face. I blew out the smoke still in my lungs, and lay down on my bed. I had a look around my room, and saw the visuals beginning. Everything started breathing, and when I looked at things they would have turn into little kailedescopic shards. I closed my eyes, and my whole body felt like it exploded. The tingling sensation overwhelmed me, and it felt like my body had turned into tiny little particles and fell through my bed. It didn't feel like a body anymore, but like a ball of energy. I forgot I had smoked DMT, and thought what the hell is going on here, and started to get scared, but then I remembered I had smoked DMT, and wasn't going to be harmed. I then saw a frog, it looked like the frog from wind in the willows, there were two of them mirrored next to each other. They were made out of little bars, each a different neon colour, always changing. I felt my heart in my chest, beating at a million miles an hour. I thought about a few things, and forgot about the visuals. Then I looked back and saw a tunnel of kaliedscopes and I realized it was wearing off. I opened my eyes and the patterns were all over the room. I turned on some music, and just sat there laughing for a good ten minutes. Pure euphoria, just so happy to have experienced DMT, and to have more experiences to come. SWIM says he's gunna smoke some again today in a vaporiser, so he doesn't destroy so much DMT. He definately thinks he can go further, and will report back tonight in this thread. He's looking forward to it!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Viracocha
#2 Posted : 10/11/2007 2:59:03 AM

..still lc..

Hey dude, I don't really think setting it on fire actually damages it all too bad (i've done this numerous times) next time, do exactly what you did, but the aim is to get every bit of that cone IN A SINGLE BREATH, going toke, 10 seconds, toke, etc.. is too slow an intake to launch you Wink you need that sudden impact eitherway, sounds like you got a nice taste of the sweet spice hehe sounds awesome actually Very happy real nice that you got to feel that euphoria, good work man and don't give up on the extractions just yet

cilosyb
#3 Posted : 10/11/2007 7:39:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good work. You did really well for your first time, I've squandered away too much DMT on inexperienced people who can't even figure out how to inhale properly. Don't worry about the flame, it happens to me just about every time. Just put it out. Taking good hits takes practice and willpower. If you really focus on not coughing you'll find that you can, and that the burn isn't that bad. Hold it for 15 seconds and repeat. And repeat again, and again. When you start feeling the effects, KEEP HITTING THE PIPE. Get as much as you can as fast as you can, using good technique. You'll breakthrough no problem. Yer well on the path to becoming a true spice head.
DivineMedicinalTechnology

mardybum
#4 Posted : 10/11/2007 8:55:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the tips guys. i tried it in a lightbulb today, and will never try it again. it burnt the shit out of my lungs and it wasnt even as strong as last night. it was waaaay too hot. ill defo stick to the cone method. ill try to get it all in one lungful coshi, but will keep hitting it after for as long as i can. im gunna do it tonight again and try to get as much as i can in that first lungful. wish me luck. definately not giving up on extractions, just gunna wait till obtus is in flower so i can be sure on my IDs. hey at least i learnt alot about extractions. saved myself alot of screw ups.

Garulfo
#5 Posted : 10/11/2007 12:34:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:b2694774eb]thanks for the tips guys. i tried it in a lightbulb today, and will never try it again.[/quote:b2694774eb] That's a pity because the lightbulb is much more DMT-saving than a bong (and no risk to ignite the DMT). My friend found that the trick is that the input air hole must be as tight as possible so that it requires a bit of effort to inhale (not too much of course, but ones must feel a resistance). That way the stream of smoke is regular and not too dense at a time, slowly filling the lungs of magical smoke. When you feel you can not inhale more just hold your breath as long as possible and then inhale by the nose. This will give you a bit of bonus fresh air to hold the vapor a bit longer.

mardybum
#6 Posted : 10/11/2007 10:46:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

for the first time this morning i loaded a cone without shaking. i was less scared of the spice, or maybe i just had less respect for it. well it showed me otherwise. i had a small trip last night just half of what i dosed my first time and it was real fun. then i woke up and loaded a big dose in this morning. my first hit was huge, you would of been proud coshi, i held it in for a while then breathed out tons of smoke. probably the biggest hit i've ever taken in my life. my second one wwas just as big. i saw how much smoke was gathering up in my room and thought, oh no my rooms gunna stink. i had a bad thought in my head just as it was starting to get intense. then the whole thing started sprialling downwards. i didnt close my eyes, i was too scared, i didnt wanna close my eyes till i'd surrendered, which i never got around too. i don't think i broke through, because i could still see my room, but i definately lost most of my ego. i tried to let go, and almost did, but i just had that sick feeling in my gut, about all the smoke in my room, then i started to think i was never coming back. i felt like the spice was angry at me for using it too often and not showing enough respect. i thought it'd finally done my brain in. i couldnt remember who i was, who my parents were, anything about my life, how to navigate through my house, anything at all. i just sat there staring into nothingness not knowing anything. i kept trying to remember something about my life but i couldnt, and i just thought id gone insane and was never coming back. the trip went on for ages, and ages, which re-assured me i had gone crazy. it eventually started to wear off and i realized i would be ok and remembered dmt is one of the safest molecules out there. but i just felt like it demanded more respect. i think ill have a little break for a bit and give it another go in a few days or even a weeks time or something. ill just wait for the right moment when im in a calm environment. but god that was scary. i think it put my perspective in its place though. i can make things a habit too easily, and i thinkj dmt was beginning to become a habit, but it didnt like that. so it just was a bit of a wake up call, dont let this become a habit. its a tool which i need to respect and use wisely.

Viracocha
#7 Posted : 10/12/2007 2:44:17 AM

..still lc..

hehe nice work mardy Laughing yeah dmt likes to be respected, it won't kick your ass like shrooms will but you certainly know when you've done wrong by it. Once i had to write 'respect' on my stash because i simply wasn't giving it the respect it deserves sounds like you went pretty far though, it's always pretty fucking hectic when your trying to fight it in your head, trying to remember things like your room, your parents, your friends etc.. when you try it's like it just slaps you and says "NO, LISTEN TO ME" hehehe that's cool, you've begun your dmt voyaging i think Wink not sure about the sick gut thing, i've had it a lot and its not a good thing (unless it is because it may have to do with the purging thing). Eitheway, i just bought a glass pipe and maaaan is that smooth! what have i been doing all this time! and no more gut fucking either like this, [img:931e592159]http://blog.wired.com/tableofmalcontents/images/2007/04/11/pipes.jpg[/img:931e592159]

mardybum
#8 Posted : 10/12/2007 6:10:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i only get the sick gut feeling when things go bad on a trip. it happens everytime, whether it be shrooms, lsd or dmt. when things are good, it's non-existant. i used to have one of those glass pipes, bought especially for dmt use. but when it ended up sitting in my wardrobe for months on end not being used, i lent it to a friend... never saw it again it was only 15 bucks tho from the local markets, might go buy another one. ive felt really good all day. which is interesting, considering i almost shit my pants earlier. but ive had a great day and felt really relaxed and humbled all day. quite euphoric and still keen to delve into the world of dmt. i even vacumed the whole house and actually enjoyed it :O ive been thinking alot about the experience all day, and im really glad it happened. still super keen to breakthrough! anyway, ill probably be giving it another go within the next few days. just gotta wait for the right time, instead of trying to smoke it whenever possible hehe

mardybum
#9 Posted : 10/15/2007 2:07:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i just had the most amazing experience. two female entities were swimming around me. then i dropped my remaining 750mg of spice on the carpet and only salvaged 100mg from it all.

Viracocha
#10 Posted : 10/15/2007 3:06:30 AM

..still lc..

argh bugger man! you can put two or three layes of stockings over a vacuum cleaner and vacuum the area. You'll probably get a whole bunch of hair and fluff too but you can then dissolve all the shit you picked up in some fresh shellite and let sit for a day; all the fluff and other rubbish will settle to the bottom - pour off and freeze precipitate sounds like a nice experience though

fredyjenkins
#11 Posted : 10/15/2007 3:07:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

what it the cone thing? do you have a picutre or something?

mardybum
#12 Posted : 10/15/2007 3:48:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

stockings over the vacuum cleaner? what do you mean? is this so it doesn't pick up huge rocks and stuff, and only fine powder? ill give it a go, pray that i can get some back. ill have to find a new bag thingy for the vacuum cleaner. fredy, the cone piece is just a bowl. like you'd smoke marijuana out of. today feels like the very much rght time to be doing it so i did it again. loaded up a bigger dose and am still in awe of what happened. i lost all sense of my body, where i was, who i was blah blah. just sat there, in bliss with no thoughts. its hard to remember everything that happened. but there was a large crowd of people all around me, watching me. there was a sense that they all knew what was going on, and i didnt. and i could tell everyone thought it was quite entertaining and funny to watch me. i specifically remember a child in the crowd asking his mother who i was, and the mother telling the child to hush and just watch. then this entity started dancing infront of me. it was very agressive, but i didnt feel like it was angry at me. i think it was just putting on a show for the crowd. it was like one of those tribesman masks, and its dancing was so alien like. thats all i really remember, then i heard the music i had playing in my room return to my ears and i opened my eyes.

El Ka Bong
#13 Posted : 10/15/2007 6:23:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All this dancing that goes on..>! We will have to learn how to dance-back !.. or give them a move or two..!