We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Equinoxs and Solstices Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 9/7/2008 7:17:45 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Equinoxs

Solstices

There's one coming up on Sep. 23, 2008.

Take advantage of this and other specials days to plan for synchronised hyperspace events.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FelixsMom
#2 Posted : 9/8/2008 4:24:41 AM

Beverly

Hey Coatl,

LTNS!
How have you been?

I have been wandering down some interesting paths - one that I often think of when I *see* you.
Those lovely succulents of yours? How are they doing?

Do you ever have dreams with little fun guys?

(Don't get mad? thx! I really am curious - and maybe we could discuss plants etal in regular email? I don't come to Forum very often anymore, but you were the one I liked talking to the most.?

Thx - have a good one,

FelixsMom (aka Bev)
"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 9/10/2008 1:47:31 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Your an awesome person and I really like you, but I wished you'd stop posting off topic.

You didn't say a word in the above post about Equinoxs OR Solstices... or anything even close to being on topic!

Please, who ever posts in this thread next... make it on topic.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Metomni
#4 Posted : 10/7/2008 12:33:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think this is a very good idea. Smile

It not only works as a "special day" sort of thing, but it has a real religious context for many, including myself. Samhain, or Halloween would also be an interesting day to have a synched event. Smile

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 10/7/2008 12:44:02 AM

Teotzlcoatl

What is Samhain?

I think Equinoxes and Solstices, and other days when the planets are alined and such would be ideal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 10/8/2008 6:47:55 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Winter Solstice = December 21

I'm having a big Ayahuasca camping party!

What are y'all doing?!

Dwhitty76
#7 Posted : 10/9/2008 5:09:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm in the south east !! Smile
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 11/21/2008 6:00:58 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Send me a PM!

jamie
#9 Posted : 12/5/2008 8:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I will be drinking a brew of cappi and chali most likely that I have bottled away in my fridge right nowVery happy ..if not then mushrooms.
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 12/12/2008 9:29:12 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Dec. 21st is coming up... anybody doing anything?

I may hold an Aya' session, anybody down for a small gathering in hyperspace? Aya' travelers prefered, but anybody will do...

Fable
#11 Posted : 12/17/2008 1:07:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Dec. 21st is coming up... anybody doing anything?

There is a shamanic/pagan gathering which is where I am at for the solstice.

There may be some hyperspace tourism Smile
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

timeloop
#12 Posted : 12/19/2008 12:30:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im up for a synched journey... Some friends and I will be at an outdoor forest gathering celebrating the solstice... there should be a few of us up for it. Smile

what time shall we synch?

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 12/22/2008 7:13:29 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Look!

hexagonomicon
#14 Posted : 5/28/2009 4:08:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm down for the 2009 summer solstice! I'll probably do it then regardless of if a SHE is planned or not.

â—‹
#15 Posted : 5/29/2009 12:10:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I'm so down! I'm around the southeast area. Aya preferred definitely! Gots plenty of Lipas & Koh sams also Smile