We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Teotzlcoatl's Salvia Thread Options

Kannamate
#61 Posted : 5/28/2009 12:59:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

did you adapt them to low humidity what's the humidity like outside and did you plant in shade,or part shade/full sun?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

kemist
#62 Posted : 5/28/2009 1:06:31 AM

John

Entropymancer wrote:
fractal enchantment wrote:
kemist wrote:
Just to make it clear, ILPT is not interested in salvinorin, he is looking for that special(lsd like)compound 69ron mentioned Wink He has hunch there are other active strain in this way...

...could you please direct me to where this is mentioned..tried to find the thread but couldn't..sounds interesting..

Bump.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Sorry guys, one forgot about this thread. check those three threads for 69ron`s posts, awright...
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

balaganist
#63 Posted : 5/28/2009 1:24:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kannamate wrote:
did you adapt them to low humidity what's the humidity like outside and did you plant in shade,or part shade/full sun?

humidity - no idea, outside sometimes can get a bit humid i guess - indoors no idea of humidity.
I keep them in either partial sun or full shade. The one doing really well is prob getting about 2 hrs direct sun a day - but this is england so sun can be scarce at times..!
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Kannamate
#64 Posted : 5/28/2009 2:28:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

usually you should put your fresh salvia cuttings in a humidity type chamber and slowly adapt them to lower humidity (taking them out of humidity chamber/tent for short periods increasing length gradually) until they adapt I bet it was at least partially to lower humidity things can get dry outside very quick unless it rains very often,or you live in humid weather and that's why spraying them helps.

'Coatl
#65 Posted : 5/28/2009 7:48:07 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Exactly. I normally just mist my Salvia divinorum plants a bunch and then slowly reduce the amount of water/number of mistings, I don't think a fancy humidity chamber is needed, they acclimate fairly quickly!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Kannamate
#66 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:31:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

depends how humid it is where you live. I got unrooted cuttings I think it reduces the stress at first until they root then adapted. I didn't use anything fancy just cut off the bottoms of 2 liter bottles and tupperware.

Bancopuma
#67 Posted : 5/28/2009 10:47:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

My Salvia plants are growing like crazy at the moment. When I take a cutting, a cut it off, put it in a little beer bottle with water in, and place a jar over this to keep up the humidity.

They RAPIDLY start rooting. After a few weeks, I plant these in some compost/perlite/verimculite, with the jar over the plant to keep up the humidity. The cutting starts rapidly growing...remember this is the only way Salvia reproduces in the wild - it is designed for it (viable seeds very rare indeed).

Then I grow them in a tub, out of direct sunlight, and the tub has a few little upturned lids with water in to keep up the humidity a little...I don't even spray them now. Don't be too fussy with them or use a humidity tent e.t.c., it is not necessary...Salvia divinorum is a tough and adaptable plant and doesn't need pampering...mine do loose a few leaves now and again though (they weren't impressed with the British winter - can't blame them).

«PREV234