We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anoniem.org Options

Xt
#1 Posted : 2/11/2010 1:39:51 AM

Each time i click a link posted in a forum post, as the page loads up i get the address anoniem.org then the address of the link.

Its only there for a split second then the address just shows up as the link's address without the anoniem.org prefix.

What is this?

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

d*l*b
#2 Posted : 2/11/2010 6:16:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This stops whoever is being linked to from seeing the referring site (the nexus). Saves us a little undue attention from suppliers, news organisations and the like.
D × V × F > R

Xt
#3 Posted : 2/11/2010 10:06:09 PM

I can take off my tinfoil hat now?

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

mattritt
#4 Posted : 2/11/2010 10:36:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

NOOOOO!!! Then they can read your mind! KEEP IT ON!!!!!
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Intezam
#5 Posted : 10/14/2014 10:20:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for the bump, but anoniem.org went dead a couple of days ago and remained dead. This renders all external links on the nexus dead, unless one plays with the URL. Is it possible to implement an alternative such as anonym.to?

anrchy
#6 Posted : 10/14/2014 10:38:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:
Sorry for the bump, but anoniem.org went dead a couple of days ago and remained dead. This renders all external links on the nexus dead, unless one plays with the URL. Is it possible to implement an alternative such as anonym.to?

This is an issue that will be fixed soon.
Open your Mind (β’Ά) Please read my DMT vaping guide (β’Ά) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]