We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ayahuasca/dmt and milk? Options

eyeseeker
#1 Posted : 5/23/2009 5:51:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have tried ayahuasca a couple of times, as I understand it -DMT is the active psychadelic ingredient that made me trip. After both trips, that day and the next day I noticed a very odd sensation in my head which I could only describe as I could taste a milky substance draining from my brain. This "taste" sensation was not in my mouth but felt like in my brain. I have never had such a feeling before and it felt very strange, yet strangely not uncomfortable or negative -just plain weird.

Is this feeling common and is it a paticular chemical reaction in my brain? Also do you get this after smoking pure DMT or is it just from aya.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 5/23/2009 5:53:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

it's pineal necterVery happy ..you are awakening!..haa I get that feeling after aya or smoked DMT as well..melatonin too.
Long live the unwoke.

eyeseeker
#3 Posted : 5/28/2009 9:58:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Iv been smoking salvia recently and I get a similar feeling.... the feeling is the same but the taste is different. It is more subtle but sweeter... and accompanied by a kind of visual of the defintion of halucination which looks like liquid color entities in darkness?