We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Favorite interview's of funny people Options

Dwhitty76
#1 Posted : 5/28/2009 12:15:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like watching interviews of people that make me laugh. Here's a couple.... the first one is of richard Prior, when he is clearly fucked up.The quality of the video sucks but it's funny as hell.I'm also a big Tom Waits fan and here is a classic interview of him thats also funny as hell.If you have any "classic" or funny interview's i'd love to see them.

Richard Prior - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvSgPowOO8c

Tom Waits - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSc6E4yG9s
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dwhitty76
#2 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:56:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had some second thoughts about whether the richard prior interview was appropriate or not....i know he's pretty crass. I hope it doesnt offend anyone but i cant help but to laugh when i watch it. He does not let the interviewer get a word in.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 5/28/2009 7:06:24 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Laughing

Thanks for posting.

Quote:

I had some second thoughts about whether the richard prior interview was appropriate or not....i know he's pretty crass. I hope it doesnt offend anyone but i cant help but to laugh when i watch it.

Stop worrying so much about such things.

Very happy
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb