We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Interfacing with the sensory field by generating internal mandalas Options

embracethevoid
#1 Posted : 7/27/2014 1:52:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, just to describe a method I have developed over the years, through going balls to the wall enough times to get a feel for what psychedelics really do behind the scenes. I'm just putting this out there so that other people can chime in and we can develop a map of what is possible within for future travellers.

Let me start by saying that the psychedelic experience is like an iceberg. There is only that tiny bit which you see above the water, which I am guessing most people don't generally delve beyond - because under this, is a realm quite so nothing like that which is above it - when you're above, you're experiencing psychedelia with a semblance of reality and linearity and stability but when you're under, you're under - it is PSYCHEDELIC and nothing but that. As anyone who has taken enough LSD to be fully engulfed knows! It's like your input normally is processed linearly into output but when you're 'under', the input takes any which way it pleases through your body, through dimensions of movement that seem beyond the 4th leading to a state where you're just trying to balance and perhaps avoid getting annihilated in the process. That point where the distinction between input and output starts losing all semblance of sense!

The premise is that the brain is a water tank and this water tank is a sound bath. So when you're having a psychedelic experience, what you're seeing on-screen is a visual readout, a graph of the soundbath itself. Simple, huh? The visuals you see, are the sound you hear. The soundless sound, because the One generating the sound is the very One who is the sound being seen! Look up "Spanda" -

Quote:

On the transcendental plane, spanda is the pulsating radiance flashing forth of the Absolute consciousness who appears as the universal source and essential form of the Absolute's own energetic self-expression. On a more personal plane, spanda is the primordial energy whose manifestation reveals itself in our every experience, and it refers to consciousness as it orients through thought and intention to organize into authentic action. It is a continuous movement on an infinite spectrum of frequencies flashing forth of consciousness. It is the first stage of consciousness before it crystallizes into the reasoning process.

So as beings with physical capability - we can move our hands and feet, it stands to reason we can exert an active influence on the very direction and tonality of the soundbath in our brains. And just as our hands are objects we can manipulate, it stands to reason likewise that our individual neurons too are objects we can manipulate. Easy enough if you're a rocket surgeon to slice open a skull and inject some DNA into a singular neuron if you so willed but how about without using any tools or implements? You still can! My experience confirms this and I have no doubt that others can attest. This is where shit gets psychedelic yo - when you have yay many billions of neurons and trillions upon trillions upon trillions of permutations of possible neural firings, it's easy to see how the psychedelic realm is so psychedelic at all.

Above the water, the tip of the iceberg, you're a boat surfing and battered around by the waves. A newcomer to psychedelics might enter into a "bad trip" Twisted Evil Stop and be put through hours of hell - but did they realise the entire thing from beginning to end was completely self-inflicted? That's the water beneath the surface, the bulk of the iceberg.

There are piezoluminescent crystals in our pineal glands - when vibrated, they emit light. Taking a guess, this is one point of perhaps many where the visuals arise. What it comes down to is that if you deliver a subtle nudge to the soundbath in a given direction, the system will start flowing in that given direction. So if you give weight to your feeling of good, the system will start weighting good feels heavier than bad feels until the good feels are what is left, and vice versa.

You are always generating a sound inside your own skull. You can't hear it because you ARE it, but you can see its effects and know it is there. The sound has a characteristic, a set of frequencies it resonates on, and by moving our minds, we move the frequency bands and our experience changes.

It seems then that the underlying language or framework this sound runs on is based on mandalas. Mandalas based on core digital symbols, a seamless merging of the analog spectrum with the digital and discrete.

What I found is that you can always interface with the visual field by imagining mandalas. It's not so much imagining because imagining in my experience can take place in an abstract space where you don't even need to behold the object fully formed itself but merely work with its abstractions, so it's more like dreaming it - dreaming it into reality, visualising it directly on screen. It's a learned skill, one that you only gain through trial and error and meditation.

You have to go right to the back of your consciousness to do this, to the deeper depths - not the deepest, but close. It takes a level of quietness where you can hear a pin drop to do it. When you go to sleep at night and you enter the hypnogogic landscape, a circuit activates and your brain goes from analytical/rational mode into symbolic/visualising mode. And it's this very circuit which is responsible for the mandala communication. As you fall into sleep, there is a distinct point where one circuit powers down and the other circuit powers up, and you know this point because it brings this really comfortable feeling that you're 'under', and from here waking up needs active effort. I'm guessing this is the point where melatonin is converted in the pineal into 5-MT and 6-MeO-THBC and perhaps DMT and whatever else.

How you interface with it is really simple but it's nuanced in that you have to learn how to make the subtle nudges in your internal consciousness, you have to learn to think thoughts in their raw abstract form rather than the highly refined and processed form of discrete words. In this case your thoughts become like a soup, where every now and again a discrete word forms out of the abstract melt but it's mostly abstract liquid concepts floating around all soupy.

Basically, once you learn how to do this, you are now open to the depths of the iceberg. Words cannot really explain what goes on below the depths, but you can experience it for yourself and feel it for what it is, an entire reality beyond the mundane eat-shit-sleep-analyse of daily living. For instance I did this while on LSD once and I felt myself getting deeper and deeper. My body began to be filled with warmth as I did it - kundalini energy. I'd go deeper, and nudge my internal experience into the psychedelic feeling, diving into the visuals like they were a bed to throw all my weight on and release the feeling of holding my body up into the bed and let go.

Well, the visuals became hotter in response, at first they were the standard fiery electroluminescent visuals then they became searing hot, then whiter than white, then they became metallic strands and then they started unfurling and reality itself started deconstructing. The visuals ripped themselves out from being on screen toward off screen in metallic strips and behind them was pure darkness, the pure darkness of entirely empty space. When all of the visuals flew off screen, they took reality with them and for a brief instant I went into complete annihilation. The very same annihilation I recognise from releasing the Kundalini and it exiting through the crown chakra, that very same annihilation on a single hit of LSD.

It turns out that if you can communicate with the visual/sensory field well, you can choose to deliberately experience the effects that you would otherwise need much higher doses of psychedelics to even get to. It's all new to me, as I said I'm throwing this out there and let's see if anyone can relate!

Thanks for reading Thumbs up

Related topic - getting into the safe zone

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

kerelsk
#2 Posted : 7/27/2014 3:04:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's quite a thought collection, I don't really have anything to add except thanks for putting this out there.
I'll have to let it sit in my head and crystallize now.

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 7/28/2014 3:06:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Booyah! Someone else who also does this. Thumbs up Trips are incredible to interact and archetize with. With practice it can be automatic. Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

thymamai
#4 Posted : 7/28/2014 9:43:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes. interesting!

Infectedstyle
#5 Posted : 10/5/2014 8:56:27 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Wowwzsooorrss... I came across this thread on google (anon) not long after reading a report of someone claiming to have cured cancer by "active imagination" and christian prayer.
Few hours later. Btw, I have been on the brink of exploring something similar, in a different way.
Needless to say; I think I get it!!! Wowzoors!

I just used a visual intent/packet of information/communication to ask my body to (arbritary but profound) piss while on mdma. while I previously coulden't. The result was INSTANT. So fast , there is literally no response time. What you get back is atleast as fast as the speed of light. Maybe more instant than that.

Also, I seem to be more adapt at this imaginative 'energy-work' with MDMA. Not to say that this is a beneficial route in any way. Just saying this is so. It probably helps to understand the mechanism. It is different when done on Psilocybin and maybe also different on Rue. Atleast, the "energy-constructs" I get on Psilocybin have a more Energetic/Plasmic tone to it. With MDMA I just make flat-out images. But... I do not think that in reality the image is of ANY importance whatsoever except as a way of categorizing this language.

I use this in relationship to people. I have just a very little arsenal of experience. But the results where quite profound. Including a clear dream-like interaction with a seasoned (easternly drilled) zen-buddhist.

And last.. I felt like I had a amplified effect on this imagination while on cocaine. A considerably violent image with an energetic structure popped up (while hippyflipping) and the image seemed to (re-uptake) itself again and again. Reminding me (strongly) of the way cocaine inhibits dopamine reuptake. Strongly suggesting that dopamineneurons play a crucial role here.

God I love this thread Very happy

Adjhart
#6 Posted : 10/5/2014 1:50:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post. All of this is right up my alley and articulated very well. When advising someone on meditation, I always teach about the sound, frequencies, and tones, and get them to 'work' with those first.

It does some of the meditative prep work for you - in that, you're not focusing on 'having a childlike mind', or 'clearing your mind', because you literally are in awe of this pulsating, vibrating, magnetic frequency that you've noticed your whole life but until recently thought was just physiological noise.

The mind in this way is endless and in my opinion limitless - I believe exercises like this strengthen psychic ability, heal the mind/body/spirit, and much more.

Quote:
Wowwzsooorrss... I came across this thread on google (anon) not long after reading a report of someone claiming to have cured cancer by "active imagination" and christian prayer.

Here is a video of a Chinese hospital which uses ancient eastern techniques. This was brought to my attention through a speech of Gregg Braden. Apparently, 3 practitioners meditate or chant or pray over a patient, and the monitors show a tumor shrinking and disappearing before your eyes in a matter of minutes.

Interesting to say the least.