We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hypothetical Theory Regarding Hyperspace Afterlife Options

DMT Entity
#1 Posted : 5/27/2009 11:59:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace and the sensory perceptions that one encounters while on a high dose of DMT seem to be incredibly intense and confusing. It seems as if a human were to be exposed to these conditions on a permanent basis, it would literally drive you into insanity. One observation I have made about the intellectual capabilities of an organism and it's environment could explain how these Hyperspace entities dwell in a state of complete contentment. It seems to me that the more intelligent an organism is, the more easily it gets bored and unsatisfied. The more intelligent an organism is, the more mental stimulation it needs to remain in a state of satisfaction. If these entities have an intelligence that is trillions of times more vast than our own, that may explain why the DMT state is so intense. Maybe these highly intelligent entities need to be bombarded with an incredible amount of mental stimulation for them to be content. So what I'm saying is that these perceptions that seem possible of driving a human to insanity, actually prevents these beings from going insane because of their highly advanced capabilities of their consciousness'. What do you guys think?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DMT Entity
#2 Posted : 5/27/2009 4:34:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If we were ever forced to live in Hyperspace, I think that our consciousness/soul will evolve advanced capabilities during the transition period along with complete memory erasure of the previous life.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 5/27/2009 4:55:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a thought, maybe we humans over many a years have been so brain washed and mind manipulated that we cant see beyond this 3d veiw of ours.
i feel strongly that our dear pets(cats in particular) can see beyond this dimention. My cat(RIP) used to look into dead space like he was seeing sumthing i wasnt. maybe we humans were at one time ages ago,our souls able to live in this other dimension and sumwhere along the way this ability was taken away/supressed from us? sumwhere, someone or sumthing must have passed the knowledge of DMT/aya down to us humans.
DMT Entity, i also believe that our consciousness/soul has been to this place before. like you say we have had complete memory erasure of our previous lives.

Morphane
#4 Posted : 5/27/2009 5:15:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I thought we actually created hyperspace, since we are God. If we get tired of all fun house insanity of it all, we'll just ascend back up into the holy void of God consciousness. Either that, or we'll incarnate again. Maybe create a new universe.

Seriously though, I've read numerous reports of realms within hyperspace that are serene and beautiful. Usually these realms contain a compassionate entity, who seems able to avoid the more obnoxious denizens of la la land.

Given enough time there, we'll learn the mysterious visible language of the machine elves. Who knows what else is possible.

DMT Entity
#5 Posted : 5/27/2009 5:49:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morphane wrote:
I thought we actually created hyperspace, since we are God. If we get tired of all fun house insanity of it all, we'll just ascend back up into the holy void of God consciousness. Either that, or we'll incarnate again. Maybe create a new universe.

I've come to this same thought over and over again. I've decided that there must be one central God consciousness that is in complete control rather than infinite consciousness fractions. The way most people see God is the central conciousness that I'm referring to. I do believe that everything in existence is part of God though, including us.

Saidin
#6 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:14:05 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

DMT Entity wrote:

I've come to this same thought over and over again. I've decided that there must be one central God consciousness that is in complete control rather than infinite consciousness fractions. The way most people see God is the central conciousness that I'm referring to. I do believe that everything in existence is part of God though, including us.

I would disagree with a central CONTROL consciousness. I believe everything in existence is a fragmentation of God attempting to experience itself. In order for God to experience all possible realities, we must have free will to choose our paths as we see fit. Control is the complete opposite of free will, and while there are fractions of that consciousness who wish to and do exert control, it is not the primary law of existence, free will is.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.