We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
A YEAR OF JUNGLE STEWING... Options

Darkbb
#61 Posted : 2/6/2013 3:08:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That... is powerful man. Respect!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infectedstyle
#62 Posted : 3/28/2013 5:59:58 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Humbling thread.. To say the least

Thanks so much for sharing, i'll certainly remember you if i happen to be in or near LA.

DeDao
#63 Posted : 3/29/2013 1:10:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. I can't imagine what you have experienced with Ayahuasca.

Love on your further life journies.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

TOXSIN
#64 Posted : 5/8/2013 8:29:13 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

Wonderful writings here, I watched a documentary where they had told the guy doing the speaking who was able to participate in the healing ceremony I believe it was ayahuasca, the shamans after he came down took him to a tent and told him specifically not to tell anyone what he saw as it was for him and no one else. I basically feel its like that because of a few reasons, no matter how hard you try to explain a trip to someone no one will be able to fully grasp your trip nor will your words ever be able to describe it as for them to visualize it 100%, nor will they ever have the same trip, or at least you won't be able to prove they had the same EXACT TRIP, I'm not talking about those rare occurrences when you trip WITH another person and experience similar/same things. Since the trip is meant for you alone, it won't mean as much tot he other person as well so its lost on them, and in turn you could get frustrated trying to explain it in more depth to them. Only to have it lost even more, then you could begin questioning what you saw or second guess it, and push it away, where as stewing on it as you put it, allows you the user to integrate, the only one who should integrate it. I agree with the though that by telling the story it gives some of it away because especially with DMT when coming down I always have the biggest want to discuss it with someone, but usually after I do I feel left with more questions and as if I haven't taken away as much as I thought I had or could have had I left it for me.

Also whats the name of the 6min song on this section of your website?

http://www.athunderoussilence.com/default.html

It's very beautiful.
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

tadgh78
#65 Posted : 6/11/2013 5:38:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
i couldn't move my body. i was a pile of gelatinous meat. i don't know how, but tiny micro movements saw me slowly crawl, like a dying lizard toward Don Tintin who sat like a pillar of cosmic conveyance singing an eternal icaro over a bowl that was filled to the top (up to this point, they were all about 1/2 full). what was left of my conscious mind was reeling with fear on a scale i never knew existed. "i can't.....but i can't refuse... I'll try to throw it up right after i drink it...i'm not going to survive this....i....".

i couldn't even lift my hand to receive the bowl. one shaman held my hand and the other my head as what felt like 10 gallons of transformation filled my stomach.

It sounds like he was given several times the normal dose of Ayahuasca...

Now, this might be an unpopular opinion here but I feel someone has the state it; It seems to me that in this instance the Shamen acted in an extremely irresponsible manner by coercing Atroceles while he was in an already drugged state to take far more of the brew than he had undertaken to consume. This might very well have resulted in him suffering such severe mental trauma that he might never have recovered. Or never recovered enough to return to what is considered normal functioning in our society.

Happily, this is not the case. Nevertheless Atroceles has admitted that over the past year he has had recurring panic attacks due to this experience. Now he says that the panic attacks are worth it for the enlightenment he has received. However, Atrocles is self employed. If he had to hold down a 9 to 5 job would the panic attacks still have been worth it? I'm guessing ones boss wouldn't be too impressed if you were having a half hour panic attack in your cubical every other day.

After reading this report I for one would be very weary of going to South America to partake in an Ayahuasca ceremony. I think it might be safer to partake of the vine in the security of my own home.

Walter D. Roy
#66 Posted : 6/14/2013 8:58:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing this. It nearly brought me to tears reading this.
The Unknown = A Place to Learn

joedirt
#67 Posted : 6/14/2013 11:36:06 PM

Not I

tadgh78 wrote:
Now he says that the panic attacks are worth it for the enlightenment he has received. However, Atrocles is self employed. If he had to hold down a 9 to 5 job would the panic attacks still have been worth it? I'm guessing ones boss wouldn't be too impressed if you were having a half hour panic attack in your cubical every other day.

I think you missed a very key point. Ant wasn't ever going back to a 'normal' life. For him, the 9-5 was pushing life to the extreme as an athlete. For others it's climbing the corporate ladder. The take home message, that I got at least, was he KNEW in his heart of hearts that he was NEVER going back to his old life.

But to clarify I do agree. People holding down 9-5 might not want to dive so far off the cliff. Especially if they have kids and a family to take care of. On the flip side though...many of them NEED to have at least a moderate experience. Something to knock them out of human doing ego mood and into a more human being mode. IMHO.

Ant I have much respect for you..honestly I have no idea how I missed this thread.
I'm really glad that you stressed how people shouldn't seek this out...very very few people could even fathom doing something like this.

BTW the foot healing was truly amazing. Mind body connection any one?
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Jin
#68 Posted : 6/18/2013 10:02:40 AM

yes

tadgh78 wrote:
It seems to me that in this instance the Shamen acted in an extremely irresponsible manner by coercing Atroceles while he was in an already drugged state to take far more of the brew than he had undertaken to consume. This might very well have resulted in him suffering such severe mental trauma that he might never have recovered. Or never recovered enough to return to what is considered normal functioning in our society.

not really , if i have read it correctly than the Shamans only assisted Antrocles in his transformation , Antrocles was already ready for this as mentioned he was always in the camp for true transformation

also our dear brother is functioning fine check out
www.athunderoussilence.com

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

mew
#69 Posted : 1/19/2014 6:53:44 AM

huachumancer

holy guacamole antrocles i had no clue you were recovering!!!

a speedy recovery and lessons i wish for you

o yeas I've been sharing you OP and its truly inspiring, I'm once again on the precipice of selling my belongings and moving to peru indefinitely

downwardsfromzero
#70 Posted : 2/9/2014 11:00:36 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Walter D. Roy wrote:
Thank you for sharing this. It nearly brought me to tears reading this.

This ^

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

onani
#71 Posted : 3/20/2014 5:01:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am so glad I stumbled upon this thread. This story is truly beautiful and inspiring. It helps me reaffirm my own path of spiritual awakening and exploration. Thank you!

Dimitrius
#72 Posted : 6/14/2014 7:43:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love you man Smile <3
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Blastronaut
#73 Posted : 9/23/2014 9:02:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How far did you get into Human Design?

Ouroboros777
#74 Posted : 10/3/2014 4:06:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Antrocles.. I thank you from every fiber in my being for posting your experience..
What is language?

DeltaSpice
#75 Posted : 2/7/2015 10:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Totally gripping read. Excellent.

Nydex
#76 Posted : 5/31/2018 12:13:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anthony...Ever since I was a new member and someone linked this report on my Intro post, I have re-read it around 100 times...most of those times I have teared up, and some of those times I've cried actual tears reading your amazing experience.

Nothing I had read so far in my life has made me cry, but this...Words really do no justice to express how thankful I am to you for sharing what you went through. This magical, mysterious and transcendental experience resonates with me every day.

I wish you nothing but the best in your life, and may the Universe shine it's bright light on your path forever. Much love, brother! Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

MachienDome
#77 Posted : 8/26/2018 12:45:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fantastic posts Antrocles! Thanks for sharing, its always a pleasure to read about experiences from those who have journeyed so far for transformation physically, mentally and spiritually such as you have.

Much like you, I have recently foregone talking about or giving reports on journeys. No matter what you do and how descriptive you are words can never even come close to even begin to shed light on what its like, its simply has to be experienced for ones self. The paradox of each journey is that they are personal and no two are the same - even for the same person each time they go. Its ever changing because you are. It makes sense that the 1 year of not speaking of the journey you undertook would give you time to integrate, think about and explore the journey before bringing it to others and possibly being influenced by how they interpret it (instead of yourself, which is who its for after-all! Smile ) I think I will be keeping with this tradition for journeys. I would only be sharing those with like-minded journeyers and would have to agree – they are so hard to find! But, such is to be expected with the mysterious nature of these things which have been kept hidden from most people. Not to mention, those unnamed, modern day ignorant and nefarious institutions who spend so much time and resources trying to convince others that these sacred substances are dangerous, useless and and should be abolished

Anyway, Glad to see you went into the fire, as it were, and came out the other side relatively unscathed and were able to grow from it. It seems the journey of growth is never ending, we are just shown the path and must walk it ourselves. Best of luck on your post-journey journey! Its fascinating to read about those who have traveled to learn from ayahuasceros/shamans/etc, keep it coming! I would love to read more about your experiences with them and their practices.
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

«PREV234