We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Lurker reveals himself.. Options

Saidin
#21 Posted : 5/26/2009 6:11:46 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Jurence wrote:
WOW. So i picked up a crack pipe to smoke it in, and jesus christ that was potent.

I got 2 hits in, I thought I was about to go somewhere out of this world, but I didn't. I am glad i didn't take that 3rd hit, It hit me like a BRICK WALL i couldn't control it. I started to panic, i put the pipe down and layed back on my bed- i couldnt control mybreathing. I knew that it was going to be alright but it was freaking me out because I was losing awareness of it. When I let go I was still worried about it and was just looking at the ceiling, it seemed to change colors. It was all happening so fast it was bizarre. When I looked at my hands they seemed distant and alien.

I'm glad i didn't take another hit- I need someone to help me mentally prepare for not being in control of my breathing or my body.

Just let go...

Now you know the basic feeling, there is nothing to be afraid of. You will breathe, if you are on a bed your body will be fine.

Just let go...
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Xstacy
#22 Posted : 5/26/2009 9:39:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You wont die, you can not overdose, take twice the hit from you first 2 into the first and hold it in, then take a nother big long hit and hold it in, then when the feeling starts coming on, go for that 3rd hit hold it in and then close your eyes. Try to exhale no smoke, means you get more in ya. Aim for love. Meditate a bit before, relax, dim the lights. You wont die, but you will see beyond normal reality.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

Jurence
#23 Posted : 5/26/2009 4:45:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I gave it another go- I definitely see where people say you need to put ash in the bottom of the thing. I loaded it up and started sucking- got a big mouthful of spice deliciousness and burned my fingers really well. The world did some... interesting things to say the last- but I was definitely still in reality.

Looks like i sucked in all of my spice- i loaded up to have way more than enough but it all went in my mouth- i had a small piece of sage that i thought would hold the liquid back but apparently it did not. About 4/10ths a gram of spice down the drain. Oh well, we learn from out mistakes.
Disclaimer:All first person statements in the post above are not true

Spock's Brain
#24 Posted : 5/26/2009 5:56:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jurence wrote:
WOW. So i picked up a crack pipe to smoke it in, and jesus christ that was potent.

I got 2 hits in, I thought I was about to go somewhere out of this world, but I didn't. I am glad i didn't take that 3rd hit, It hit me like a BRICK WALL i couldn't control it. I started to panic, i put the pipe down and layed back on my bed- i couldnt control mybreathing. I knew that it was going to be alright but it was freaking me out because I was losing awareness of it. When I let go I was still worried about it and was just looking at the ceiling, it seemed to change colors. It was all happening so fast it was bizarre. When I looked at my hands they seemed distant and alien.

I'm glad i didn't take another hit- I need someone to help me mentally prepare for not being in control of my breathing or my body.

What your saying here candidly proves to us that you really have done something crazy... inhaled some DMT.

Wait until you figure out how to manage inhaling several MASSIVE hits in one sitting... then you'll see how insane it really is... If your like most people you'll have seen all you can handle, and set it down for at least a l o.. n.... g while.

Or, you may go back to it again and again, thus proving that you really have been insane all this time, like some of the other members of this forum!
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

Jurence
#25 Posted : 5/26/2009 6:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spock's Brain: How do I infuse it with herbs? I have a lot of sage but i HATE smoking sage (and salvia since it is also part of the sage family). I have lots of cilantro, and I think the other small bush is mint- i will probably try to use the mint.

How does it work out? I slice up some mint, put spice on it, heat a little to let it melt on it, let it dry, chop it up more and smoke it? Do i have to worry about vaporizing it when it is like this or can i just light up the mint and get 3 big hits off of it?

Getting spice all in my mouth made for a very very awkward experience.
Disclaimer:All first person statements in the post above are not true

pinche
#26 Posted : 5/26/2009 7:09:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mint is nice.Just put a little in the bottom of your bowel add spice and put a little mint on top.Catch it with the lighter but dont hold it on there.Just get it started and slowly inhale.It dosnt take a lot of mint.

If you want you can take some spice dissolve it in ethenol(everclear) and then mix some crushed mint in it,let the ethenol evap in a small glass or dish and when its dry your done.

Check out the thread on changa for details.

But if you want just sprinkle spice on a leaf bed, it works fine.A bubbler is nice.

Spock's Brain
#27 Posted : 5/26/2009 7:41:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jurence wrote:
Spock's Brain: How do I infuse it with herbs? I have a lot of sage but i HATE smoking sage (and salvia since it is also part of the sage family). I have lots of cilantro, and I think the other small bush is mint- i will probably try to use the mint.

I don't suggest, prefer, or practice any method other than using a glass pipe that seperates and contains the substance, and then you heat it whilst the flame cannot touch it.

But an actual infusion of the substance into a leaf would be accomplished by dissolving it into a solvent, mixing the leaf in, and letting the solvent evaporate away cleanly from the leaf, leaving the substance within and on it.

Or you can figure out how to smoke it in a standard bowl using some weed or something to hold it while it vaporizes. But remember it's going to turn into a liquid as you heat it, so you need enough smokable leaf stuff to hold it (absorb) as it vaporizes.

I don't advocate that, I say use a glass ball pipe, or build a "the machine" as described elsewhere on this site.

Bancopuma
#28 Posted : 5/26/2009 7:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man,

As your attorney, I recommend you check out this thread...

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=3539

Experiences of burning fingers (I've been there man), anxiety while smoking, or wasted spice will be a thing of the past...

Changa is the path to awesomeness...

Spock's Brain
#29 Posted : 5/26/2009 7:58:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bancopuma wrote:
Hey man,

As your attorney, I recommend you check out this thread...

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=3539

Just from reading this over...only... I second this advice,

I know beleive this is what I'm looking for, for my future travels...

Time to learn the bong method, get a bong for this matter...

but as for crystals only, I stick by my glass method advice...

Bancopuma- what is your standard retainer?

Bancopuma
#30 Posted : 5/26/2009 8:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well sir, until recently my standard retainer was a glass pipe. This was great for smoking pure spice. The bowl would be covered up with foil, to retain the vapour, but with a hole in to allow an inflow of fresh air. There was another little air hole along the pipe, of which half was a spiral, to cool the vapour before inhaling (some will recrystalise before it reaches you though). Still, for pure spice, a glass pipe seems like the way to go - very easy to use and inhale (cooled smoke is vital).

However, smoking changa with this seemed to produce sub par results. Last time I smoked changa, at my friends suggestion, I tried smoking in my simple wooden pipe...this has a much larger, wider bowl, which I think allows it to burn better, and nmore efficiently than in the glass pipe.

This experience was beautiful, and much more powerful than I had expected, and much less harsh than smoking via the glass pipe. Later, sharing a bowl with a friend on some lysergic acid produced VERY pleasurable and beautiful results indeed...HIGHLY recommended.

My recipe was

33% finely shredded caapi vine
66% passion flower, mullein & peppermint, split evenly.

I think a bong may make an even better retainer though, but I was very impressed with this pipe. Smile

Spock's Brain
#31 Posted : 5/26/2009 8:28:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've also found that spice pulled with xylene and evapped down (not freeze precip) produces as much more "mystical" easier, friendly experience, as opposed to "lightning strike, shock and awe, ride the nuclear blast" experience.

It's more yellowish, and waxy in appearance, not white crystals.

(but it's not as friendly in terms of the smoke itself to non-smokers, much heavier poignent smoke.)

Bancopuma
#32 Posted : 5/26/2009 8:39:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's interesting you say that actually as I had my first 'profound' trip on spice, where I travelled at speed through fractal dimensions, rather then being a mere observer, on some very dark yellow, waxy spice.

PREV12