We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Urgent help on how to smoke DMT Options

hmale4yu
#1 Posted : 5/25/2009 4:07:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First off great site and theres a wealth of valuable information re teks and extractions. So far SWIM has managed to make 500mg DMT using the Noman Tek. SWIM must add that all the inhalations thus far feel/taste like white spirit/naptha and not "plasticy" that most ppl describe. sWIMs DMT is off white in colour

However, sWIM does not come from a smoking background. SWIM was wondering the best way to smoke. The following have already been implemented:

Glass Bulb - the DMT melts and does not realease a cloud of vapour that can be inhaled.

Tin Foil Pipe - DMT sandiched between parsley. SWIM finds it difficult to focus enough heat from flame onto bulb area

Basically the problem SWIM finds is that when heat is appliued to the DMT, the DMT merely just melts and no gas/vapour is released. i.e. the glass light bulb does not fill up with smoke like with hash, weed etc.

Maybe Swim is not using enough DMT. SWIM is fairly sure extractgions are going fine. Tried getting pics up but having probs with phone.

Sorry for the long thread but need help on this one Crying or very sad
hmale4yu attached the following image(s):
DSC00001.jpg (114kb) downloaded 391 time(s).
DSC00003.jpg (82kb) downloaded 388 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Spock's Brain
#2 Posted : 5/25/2009 4:34:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the heat might be spreading out on that lightbulb to much to really get it going. Go down to a gas station in the hood and buy a "crack pipe."

Use a wind-proof torch type lighter for better flame control for the sandwich method. Pre-melt it into the leafs, light it slowly and precariously when ready.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

hmale4yu
#3 Posted : 5/25/2009 5:42:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks SWIM thinks tommroow lunchtime will pop into his local smoking shop and buy a glass pipe/shotgun pipe if they have one.

SWIM was thinking about giving the lightbulb another go tho tonight but this time rolling together 60mg-80mg into a pea sized ball and then applying the heat. Confused

SWIM has another 100mg of MHRb to extract and also has some remaining batches that are undergoing freeze precips

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 5/25/2009 7:14:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man

I had this problem when I first ever smoked spice, also in a lightbulb pipe (I have since binned this, inhaling molten and extremely foul tasting DMT wears thin pretty quick...)

Basically you need to be patient and perservere. This is because it takes a certain amount of energy to break the physical bonds of the DMT and get it to melt...however it takes a lot MORE energy to get this DMT to evaporate as vapour, so after it melts and seems to vanish, keep on heating...

Also, Spock's Brains idea of pre melting the DMT onto a herbal base is a good one.

I would encourage you to research the threads on how to make changa, if you want a guranteed fool proof and very legendary way of smoking DMT.

Good luck.

soulman
#5 Posted : 5/25/2009 8:17:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM also had this problem when he first started to smoke it. The problem with the lightbulb vaporiser is that once it liquidises it rolles around and finds a cooler placde to settle and then recrystalises. So you end up chasing it around and never really get a sizable does.
My advice...if you can afford it is to get a vaporgenie. They work great but are a little pricey. Alternativley, just make a little bong out of a small plastic bottle, and make the neck of the bottle the bowl. Make sure you do an ash, dmt ash sandwich tough so you dont burn it. SWIM found this was very effective before he could afford the vaporgenie.
Orrrr...like dude above said, you could make some changa, and just smoke it ot of a pipe, but that would invovle geting some acetone or something like that.

Good luck in your endevours man
You have to go within or you go without

hmale4yu
#6 Posted : 5/25/2009 10:52:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the response guys

SWIM thinks about ditching the light bulb and will attempt to go with the bong route / glass pipe both using the sandwich meth

I will let you posted

Jurence
#7 Posted : 5/26/2009 3:34:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was going to use a lightbulb vap but went to a head shop and got a meth pipe- looks like its going to work a lot better.
Disclaimer:All first person statements in the post above are not true

Saidin
#8 Posted : 5/26/2009 6:19:23 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Ugrent is a bad bad word to use in reference to DMT...

There is no urgency, all things in their time...
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Xstacy
#9 Posted : 5/26/2009 9:22:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Saidin wrote:
Ugrent is a bad bad word to use in reference to DMT...

There is no urgency, all things in their time...

This was my first mistake with spice. I wasted much spice on a light bulb, some on foil due to haste and wanting to experience a breakthrough. Glass meth pipe is the win.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

gammagore
#10 Posted : 5/27/2009 4:11:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

good thread, ive only just started experimenting with the spice, i smoke spliff and cigaretes daily. after alot of reading i decided to go with the classic
crack pipe, first 2 attempts only gave me a few visuals, then i noticed a lot of spice had crystalized in the bowl part of the pipe, pulled out by turbo/butane
lighter and started heating it up. bam, nice heat control and an even burn. after a few more attempts i was starting to get it right, then when i was doing
my second drag/pull the visuals started, when i came around i took another look at my pipe only to find i burnt the spice, all black inside my pipe.
my wife has been a little worried that i was going to lose my mind on this stuff, and after a lot of convincing that im the same person and showing her my
fucked up pipe she agreed to give me a hand. next time i venture to hyperspace she will be the one doing the lighting for me. i find the visuals just too much
to be able to concentrate on vaping the spice. also, i find that once the spice melts and a little pull of air thru the pipe and over the melted spice and it
starts smoking. does this normaly happen when using the "crack pipe" method?? is this the right time to take the heat away??

acolon_5
#11 Posted : 5/27/2009 6:11:03 PM

The Great Namah

ACK!

The lightbulb method is horrible. I don't know anyone personally who has tried it more than once.

The easiest method for a non-smoker is a water bong. The water acts as a heat sink and allows for a much smoother smoke.

Meth pipes will work, but can be harsh and it is very easy to destroy your spice by overheating.

Look up the leaf bed method...blue or white lotus is so far the easiest on the lungs that I have found, although dried parsley works well.

I have friends that cannot handle cig smoke but can take massive 50-60mgs hits off of a simple water bong.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bancopuma
#12 Posted : 5/27/2009 6:27:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I must say I am very interested in this water bong method...and is only negligible DMT lost in the water?

acolon_5
#13 Posted : 5/27/2009 6:34:52 PM

The Great Namah

Doses remain the same. If you need 50mgs in a vaporizer, you will need 50 in the water bong. You don't need to alter the dose one mg.

I, personally, was very skeptical when I first heard about it. My friend had to convince me to try it, I was sure that it would be a huge waste of spice.

It works...and works well. I think that any loss that happens is probably so small that you cannot tell. Then again, I know I have lost 30mgs out of a 50mg dose in a vaporizer just by overheating. You won't have this problem with the water bong. All you want to do is light the leaf on top of the spice....let the red hot cherry vaporize the spice, not the flame of the lighter.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bancopuma
#14 Posted : 5/27/2009 7:35:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well that's great to hear man. And I've got to assume, like smokeydaze says, this water bong method would work mighty fine for smoking changa..

hmale4yu
#15 Posted : 5/27/2009 9:32:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

quick update:
SWIM purchased a glass shot gun pipe and some incense which was burnt down into ash in order to exexute the sandwich technique

Not yet had any psycheddlic visuals but just a weird almost on the verge of out of body exp with some pixellated visuals and music listened to sounded as
if it were s..l...o...w...i.....n...g d...own lol

SWIM thinks more practice is needed smoking through the glass pipe but the DMT seems to be legit - any tips? SWIM finds that the he loses much smoke from the pipe whilst his mouth is full holding in already inhaled smoke

Eezergoode
#16 Posted : 5/27/2009 9:37:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Vaporgenie looks like the way to go I've smoked out of it twice first and second time and broke through, i let a few mates also use my genie everyone of them has broke through first time besides 2 but as soulman says its quite dear but if you can save up the cash i would reccomend it good for weed too just make sure the DMt is out of it first or youll get a kick in the arse Razz
Now marching through time.

Spock's Brain
#17 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:12:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmale4yu wrote:

SWIM thinks more practice is needed smoking through the glass pipe but the DMT seems to be legit - any tips?

just go REAL S..L....O.......W....... on heating it, and inhaling it.... SLOWER HIT=HEAVIER HIT, SLOWER (LOWER) HEAT=BETTER VAPORIZATION!
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

hmale4yu
#18 Posted : 5/28/2009 7:55:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

rights guys SWIM took your advise and had his best experience yet - very near death like but no breakthrough:
Pixellated vision. Traces of patterns forming but not enough
Dead body - total loss of physcial movement leaving SWIM in a fixated trance like state (albiet without hallucinatory images)
Music Slowing Down
Sensation in heart/solar plexus area as if something was trying to escape

SWIM incorporated more spice this time and inhaled slower. It seems more efficiency in inhaling all the DMT is needed - not 100% of
the DMT in the pipe is absorbed by the body (hard to put a % figure on it)
Getting there - still want the crazy colours everyone talks about and visual effects

gammagore
#19 Posted : 5/28/2009 10:36:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aha, hmale4yu, ur SWIM's experiences sound very fimiliar to a FOAF, FOAF has however, experinced sum crazy open eye colours/geometrics.
One night he met an asian woman, no face recognition, but definately an asian woman, with loads of geometric patterns swilring around.the feeling of these
asian woman have come once again
This is the deepest he's been. very happy day for him. but this is a tecnique that FOAF has to master.
hope to reach hyperspace soon, but no rushing it, im sure itl come.

Eezergoode
#20 Posted : 5/29/2009 6:36:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i like to do it with no music i think it can be a bit distracting at times mabay a bit too hard to let go i find. I like to just blast it, put the pipe down, lie down, close my eyes and let it do what ever its gonna do.
Now marching through time.

12NEXT