We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT
The DMT-Nexus at Aya2014! Options

The Traveler
#41 Posted : 9/28/2014 12:54:14 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I have added a few new donations to the first post. Thank you again for these!

Jin wrote:
i tried to donate , but could'nt because

when you are donating with a credit card , when you write your postal address and all , thre is a drop down box where you have to choose the state you're living in , yet it only shows US states , thus the form cannot be completed because of thisConfused ,

are others living outside the US having this issue ? when using the credit card ?

I think you have to choose the 'Country' first, after that it will change the form accordingly.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#42 Posted : 9/28/2014 12:56:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This has been an amazing experience, way better than I could have imagined!

The whole atmosphere was great! So many different kinds of people, lot's of smiles, people connecting, learning, expanding.

Many of the talks were excellent, and I think our talk was a success too! at least we seemed to have a very good reception, many people came to talk to us and ask questions after, including some of the sanctioned researchers that we look up to Smile A friend was also able to record our talk so even if the organization doesn't release our video we will still be able to post it here Smile

And even though this was all great, for us the highlight was connecting with people, networking. We had great conversations with some of the main researchers around, and basically all of them seem to have respect for the work we are doing here. We have also gotten a few proposals of collaboration, people who mentioned they want to come to the Nexus and contribute, including very good scientists. I think this collaborative attitude will definitely be mutually beneficial Smile

I just want to thank you all again for making this possible!!

jamie
#43 Posted : 9/28/2014 5:49:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

if you were here right now endless I would sing you a song..

"...did I ever tell you you are my hero...."
Long live the unwoke.

anrchy
#44 Posted : 9/28/2014 7:23:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
if you were here right now endless I would sing you a song..

"...did I ever tell you you are my hero...."

Very happy Thumbs up
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Jin
#45 Posted : 9/29/2014 12:03:29 AM

yes

The Traveler wrote:
I have added a few new donations to the first post. Thank you again for these!

Jin wrote:
i tried to donate , but could'nt because

when you are donating with a credit card , when you write your postal address and all , thre is a drop down box where you have to choose the state you're living in , yet it only shows US states , thus the form cannot be completed because of thisConfused ,

are others living outside the US having this issue ? when using the credit card ?

I think you have to choose the 'Country' first, after that it will change the form accordingly.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

no matter which country is entered the states box remains the same , the page does refresh yet in that drop down box there is that same list of states which don't apply to anything but US , i tried this again and its the same

i remember donating before but my paypl account was working then so these issues were not there

its a bug of some kind or other , paypal needs to be contacted or this will not change , someone should try this and see if its only for me or for others are having this issue aswell , one needs to only go at the page and try entering their country name and check if the box changes , no matter which country i enter , the page refreshes yet the states box is same

peace

edit : it just started working now , i tried few times and something seems to have clicked and gotten it working , perhaps i was dreaming before , i don't know yet it just started working perfectly

things like this force me to question my sanity

edit again : for whatever reason they have barred my card now Crying or very sad , sorry people still cannot donate , yet this issue is with my card now rather than the states box , am i still dreaming ?
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Ouroboros777
#46 Posted : 9/29/2014 4:04:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cannot be more pleased that I joined this amazing website just in time to see this develop. Excited to see collaboration with more researchers and especially to watch the video when it becomes available. The dream is quite literally becoming reality!
What is language?

DreaMTripper
#47 Posted : 9/29/2014 6:31:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bloody marvelous work people! Onward and upward! Very much looking forward to reading all about it.

obliguhl
#48 Posted : 9/29/2014 7:57:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm happy that all went well, that you could make some new connections and had a great time!
It is also edifying to see several projects bearing it's fruits, even though im not involved in any way.

New arrivals from the conference reading this: Let me welcome you in advance Smile

Bancopuma
#49 Posted : 9/29/2014 6:57:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As a fellow Nexian who was present at the conference and who witnessed these guys talk, I just wanted to give a shout out. Although I did not see as many talks as I could have, the conference was amazing for networking and connecting with people, and the people it attracted really did seem to be an interesting mix...high achieving, intelligent and friendly.

My talk was in the same room a few before endless & Snozzes and it seemed to go down well, and I enjoyed giving it. I was VERY impressed with the Nexian talk...actually my favourite talk of the conference. The level of scientific and research excellence being displayed was fantastic, and even as a Nexian myself I did not know of the full scale of what was going on!! So nice work everyone, and the Nexian looked really great. I heard Dennis McKenna himself was in awe of what the Nexus is up to behind the scenes.

I'm proud to be a part of this, and it was really great to get to hang out with endless & Snozz, among others, two really Class A humanoids.

Keep it weird Nexus!! Cool

Macre
#50 Posted : 9/29/2014 7:26:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bancopuma wrote:
As a fellow Nexian who was present at the conference and who witnessed these guys talk, I just wanted to give a shout out. Although I did not see as many talks as I could have, the conference was amazing for networking and connecting with people, and the people it attracted really did seem to be an interesting mix...high achieving, intelligent and friendly.

My talk was in the same room a few before endless & Snozzes and it seemed to go down well, and I enjoyed giving it. I was VERY impressed with the Nexian talk...actually my favourite talk of the conference. The level of scientific and research excellence being displayed was fantastic, and even as a Nexian myself I did not know of the full scale of what was going on!! So nice work everyone, and the Nexian looked really great. I heard Dennis McKenna himself was in awe of what the Nexus is up to behind the scenes.

I'm proud to be a part of this, and it was really great to get to hang out with endless & Snozz, among others, two really Class A humanoids.

It's incredible isn't it. This community continues to evolve and the direction we are heading in is definitely the right one. This place has always been unique, in the half decade (what???) I've been here the community has grown and I've grown with it.

I had already ceased being a scumbag when I joined the Nexus and was starting on a path of self discovery and improvement. Though this place helped me along with this mission, in a way that would have probably taken me twenty or more years on my own.

I continue to grow, I continue along my path. Not only has my entheogenic/spiritual/personal growth been helped by this community. The knock on effect has improved my career and the relationships I have with the people in my life. The Nexus has made a better person.

Those people who we look up to and admire for their work are aware of how great this community is, and are becoming more aware of it. We are at the cutting edge and we have the power to do things that many sanctioned researchers can't. I can't wait to see what the next half decade and beyond brings.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Vodsel
#51 Posted : 9/30/2014 10:27:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

This is to leave (yet another) big kudos to Snozz & endless for the great work done in AYA2014. Top class ambassadors and top class people, it's been a pleasure to see you around and to hang out after the event. And more cheers to Bancopuma!

I've just arrived home after 10 days in Ibiza, and for the ICEERS crew it's been WAY busier than we anticipated but worth every minute of work. Everyone was very happy with the event, and although it might still be early to tell, this feels like the beginning of a new chapter in research, initiatives and connections for ayahuasca globally.

And it's already very clear that the Nexus has a prominent role in this chapter Thumbs up

Bancopuma
#52 Posted : 10/1/2014 12:47:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...was great to meet you as well Vodsel!! Very happy And yes I get the feeling, lots of good stuff is going to ripple out from this and affect the future in a positive way with all the connections that happened there...I was in contact with Dennis McKenna earlier today and he feels the same and thought it was a great success, and a pivotal event (his words). Has definitely given me hope for the future.

Onwards!! Cool

Macre
#53 Posted : 10/1/2014 7:34:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe we could ask Dennis to attend BC next year. It depends on his movements at the time, but he'd be a great addition, even if he's just an attendee.

Peace

Macre

P.S. Sorry I couldn't make it, I'll catch you guys again next time round.
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Jees
#54 Posted : 10/1/2014 9:55:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sincere appreciation for all involved visible and behind the screen.
Love

nen888
#55 Posted : 10/4/2014 12:01:45 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..congratulations and salutations to endlessness, Snozzleberry (and the Traveler) for doing the Nexus proud this year!
wish i could have made it there..

as Macre says, things sure have grown and continue to..

looking forward to B.C. 2015..

nexalizer
#56 Posted : 10/4/2014 1:00:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Macre wrote:
Bancopuma wrote:

It's incredible isn't it. This community continues to evolve and the direction we are heading in is definitely the right one. This place has always been unique, in the half decade (what???) I've been here the community has grown and I've grown with it.

I had already ceased being a scumbag when I joined the Nexus and was starting on a path of self discovery and improvement. Though this place helped me along with this mission, in a way that would have probably taken me twenty or more years on my own.

I continue to grow, I continue along my path. Not only has my entheogenic/spiritual/personal growth been helped by this community. The knock on effect has improved my career and the relationships I have with the people in my life. The Nexus has made a better person.

Those people who we look up to and admire for their work are aware of how great this community is, and are becoming more aware of it. We are at the cutting edge and we have the power to do things that many sanctioned researchers can't. I can't wait to see what the next half decade and beyond brings.

Peace

Macre

I too have met my fair share of nexians over the last couple of years, and without exception they have always been interesting, engaged and humble people. I've learned so much with them and I can only hope that over the years we will continue staying in touch, sharing and learning.

This Aya2014 seems to have been a killer event, so wish I could've attended.. next time, for sure! [are there plans for aya 2015?]
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Al-Wasi
#57 Posted : 10/22/2014 12:12:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Any word on the videos being linked to YouTube yet?

Really would like to hear these.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

Vodsel
#58 Posted : 10/22/2014 2:05:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Al-Wasi wrote:
Any word on the videos being linked to YouTube yet?

Really would like to hear these.

Video materials from the conference are being gathered and I expect they will be made available progressively soon. A lot of footage to organize.

Al-Wasi
#59 Posted : 12/31/2014 7:48:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Still no word on the video clips from this conference? Would really like to see them.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

BundleflowerPower
#60 Posted : 1/4/2015 6:40:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey al-wasi. I read the transcript of your talk. Very interesting. I was heartened to read about the fatwa, that the religious authorities in Iran have such a favorable view of entheogenic plants.

PREV12345NEXT