We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Holy crap that burns Options

Walkerboh
#1 Posted : 10/11/2007 10:42:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend took a hit it burn so bad and barely got a good hit at all... (poor spice lost to the air). Is there anyway to keep that from happening again?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Viracocha
#2 Posted : 10/12/2007 5:49:42 AM

..still lc..

You could trade in your lungs for an iron pair.. Rolling eyes wait wait, that won't work at all did you try smoking freebase through a glass pipe or something? i tried freebase a few times, i have no idea how people break through on that stuff.. but, this little contraption called the machine seems worth a shot: http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...BB2/viewtopic.php?t=2081 alternatively, get a good bong or smooth ganga pipe (glass!) put a mesh screen in there (you don't have to but it beats entering hyperspace with funny tasting ash in the back of your throat) lay down a tiny bit of herb like parsley lay your spice on top of that put a little more parsley on top get it all in the one breath

Seven
#3 Posted : 10/12/2007 3:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just wondering, does the parsley burn? or does the spice vape before it burns? and if it does burn, what does burnt parsley taste like mixed with spice? what do you guys suggest is the best method of experiencing this sacrament? and by the way swims using spice acquired form mhrb, through stb, cleaned and not recrystallized.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Walkerboh
#4 Posted : 10/12/2007 11:50:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

he was using a small pipe with a metal bowl. The thing is about 2.5 inches long. He used Oregano. He said it felt like he burned a whole in the back of his throat. >_>

Viracocha
#5 Posted : 10/13/2007 5:16:27 AM

..still lc..

Definitely get a nice glass pipe walker, about four inches long at least (the longer the better; the smoke will cool a lot) the parsley does burn, it helps vaporise the dmt too

El Ka Bong
#6 Posted : 10/14/2007 6:56:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Definately use glass - so you can see clearly all that's going on. Vapour density and where the melted dmt has ended up etc are important to know. I'd say go 'medical' with the vaporizing device - so you can see it, and so you waste none. See the thread on "The Machine" which is the ultimate vapourizer and 'administrator' device to fashion ones'elf