We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Lurker reveals himself.. Options

Jurence
#1 Posted : 5/23/2009 5:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for quiet a while, and have been reading WAY too much about DMT to have never done it- so i decided to actually pick up some MHRB. Here is my first pull from 130g:

I am being told this is a fair amount for one pull, is this true?

SWIM wants to smoke it, but doesn't have a freebase pipe, or any pipe for that matter. Could get a lightbulb vap put together- but i am more concerned about the trip itself.

All of my "friends" seem to like nothing but 2c-e or ecstasy, which sort of annoys me. Anything enlightening is retarded to them- if it is enlightening, they will try to turn it into a party drug- they did this with mushies, and with LSD and i don't want them to try to do this to this sacred molecule. I promised them all a hit when it was finished, but should I be weary of their disrespect for the substance?

I don't want to do it alone. I am not worried about going crazy, or anything- but I want to be with someone I know will take care of me *if* something happens. Is this unreasonable, or is it best alone?

Thanks for the time..
Disclaimer:All first person statements in the post above are not true

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Saidin
#2 Posted : 5/23/2009 6:25:34 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Welcome former Lurker!

My advice is to have a sitter the first time you do it, until you know how it will affect you. Another bit of advice would be to purchase a milligram scale, you can find them on ebay for around $20-30, and it will take the guess work out of how much to take. From your picutre, I would guess that probably about 1/5 to 1/4 of that would be good for a journey. Hard to eyeball, maybe others would have a different opinion?

There are a variety of ways to smoke. My personal favorite is to melt it into a bed of leaf in a bong. MJ, Calea, parsley, whatever is your preferance. Put a bed of leaf, dmt on top, melt it into the leaf being careful not to vaporize or burn it, and then place some more leaf on top and smoke it to your head. I can usually get it all in one rip, but take 2 if you have to. Either use a dry bong, or put a small amount of room temperature water in it.

Don't be wary of their potential disrespect for the spice, but cultivate your own respect. If you disrespect the spice, it will show you the error in your ways. Tell your friends that this is NOT a party drug, but at the same time it is a fun and rewarding experience. I suggest having them stop by this site and read trip reports and get a good idea of what this molecule is all about. Knowledge is key when it comes to the Elf Spice.

Have fun, and be in a good space before your first journey. Set and setting are paramount. Go into it with the thought of love in your mind, and the elves will treat you well.

Happy Journeys!

Namaste
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Spock's Brain
#3 Posted : 5/23/2009 6:41:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just take about a 1/4 - 1/2 of that and vaporize it and inhale it slow and steady. If you try and use a bong or standard pipe and embed it in herbs, it'll take more finnesse to smoke properly. Although some here would prefer that method. If you get a glass ball type, it'll be easier because the flame can't touch it. Personally, I wouldn't concern myself if I didn't have someone else present when I did it. Except, someone to take the pipe away from you, if needed, in case you loose track of what's going on before you get a chance to set it down. To counter that I just have an easy to hit soft landing spot pre-prepared for my smoking device, in case i need to drop it after I hit it. Don't worry about the trip, it'll be hard and fast. Before you know it you'll be back. Don't worry about your friends, if you want to blast them off too. They'll find out, and if they come off thinking it's something to be toyed with, it's only because they didn't hit it hard enough.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

Jurence
#4 Posted : 5/23/2009 7:24:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks all. Judging from how much 40mg is from various 2c-e pills, it seems that this would be around 1g- i thought standard trip was about 50mg, so i should be using 1/20th of it, not 1/4th of it, no? That is assuming its 1 gram. It seems like a nice big mound to me Smile. It has a distinct smell- i cant put my finger on it.

Why don't people do injections more often with it? You need only like 3mg for injection- so a gram would last a long time!

Does anyone have a picture of 50mg of spice, or 1g of spice? I have looked online to no avail; i have just found pictures of the structure of it.

SWIMfriend
#5 Posted : 5/23/2009 7:39:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jurence wrote:
...Judging from how much 40mg is from various 2c-e pills, it seems that this would be around 1g- i thought standard trip was about 50mg, so i should be using 1/20th of it, not 1/4th of it, no? That is assuming its 1 gram. It seems like a nice big mound to me...

Get a scale, get a scale....GET A SCALE

Jurence wrote:
...Why don't people do injections more often with it? You need only like 3mg for injection- so a gram would last a long time!...

Solid IV does is 0.4 mg/Kg--which works out to about 28mg for a 154 lb. person. Injecting spice requires spice-salt, not spice-freebase...and requires high purity (yellow spice is not highly purified). It's best to drop the idea of injecting (an idea that I came to the forum with--until I was straightened out on the issue).

Spock's Brain
#6 Posted : 5/23/2009 9:36:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jurence wrote:
Thanks all. Judging from how much 40mg is from various 2c-e pills, it seems that this would be around 1g- i thought standard trip was about 50mg, so i should be using 1/20th of it, not 1/4th of it, no? That is assuming its 1 gram.

If I wanted to smoke it, I'd put about 1/4 - 1/2 that in a pipe, and start smoking. I don't worry about the dose, I want to go as far as possible. I want enough in the pipe ready to go, more than I think I can smoke, and then some. Once you get puffing, you'll get out of your body. You'll try and think afterwards, "how could I have summoned up enuff focus to hit it again?" But the next time, you'll get caught of guard by it again, and you'll get incapacitated before you can follow thru on an ambitious smoking plan. So put allot in the pipe, just in case you find yourself in the situation that you can hit it one more massive time, and go for it!

(It'll be that one last hit that you didn't think you could do, or prepare for, that'll really launch you into outerspace!)

Afterwards, you'll have the leftover residue that you couldn't handle. Then, someday... when your feeling akward... fire it up. It'll be concentrated, darker, more intricate... a little bit #####... Smile

PS: It looks like you did it with your extraction, that's the goods!

Bill Cipher
#7 Posted : 5/24/2009 1:15:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That doesn't look like anything close to a full gram to SWIM, but a gram is certainly a possible yield from an extraction of that size. Absolutely do get a scale - at least for the early going. There's just no way to accurately eyeball what you've got there, especially from a photo on the internet. Each batch has a slightly different density - meaning 50mgs from one person's extraction may look like a lot more or less than someone else's. Injecting would require salting, but you'd better a) make sure you've got a highly purified product b) make sure you have the dosage correct and exact (0.4mgs/kg as a monumental breakthrough dose) and c) get yourself an assistant - as you'll have VERY little time before it hits and will most likely never be able to get the needle out of your arm unassisted.

smokeydaze
#8 Posted : 5/24/2009 2:13:11 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Spock's Brain wrote:
Don't worry about your friends, if you want to blast them off too. They'll find out, and if they come off thinking it's something to be toyed with, it's only because they didn't hit it hard enough.

Haha I love that part! You say ok this is very strong - it's the strongest most powerful thing you can do. They look at you like your some chump and sit there thinking ohh this is going to be awesome - like it's the next new thing to have some fun with... BOOOM!! hah

Jurence, good luck and welcome!!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Jurence
#9 Posted : 5/24/2009 2:14:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, everyone.

Should I then, just not touch this spice and wait until I contact my friend who does have a high quality scale, or load up my homemade lightbulb vap and give it a rip. If it is too much, I can always revap it, right?

smokeydaze
#10 Posted : 5/24/2009 2:21:39 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Yea, though for the best/easiest experience I'd do what Saidin suggested using a bong. Also there's no harm doing it by yourself, just start small and test out the waters.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Saidin
#11 Posted : 5/24/2009 4:05:35 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Nothing wrong with taking is slow, with or without anyone there. Take some, smoke it to your head, see how it makes you feel and then take more if it didn't get you to where you want to be. With 130g of MHRB, you should get around 1g after all your pulls, so you'll have plenty to experiment with.

Load some up and smoke it, be in a good place and enjoy the ride. Nothing to worry about, and only the mysteries of the universe await you.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 5/24/2009 7:32:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

seriously..you dont REALLY need a scale..it helps A LOT..but really..you can only smoke so much at once...SWIM has smoked it until he couldnt tell if he was inhaling or exhaling..so...its safe
it's a sound

Xstacy
#13 Posted : 5/24/2009 8:55:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You cant do too much, you might not remember anything, but you cant OD from doing it. Just take a big hit nice and slow then 1 or 2 more and hold it in a long as you can. If done right, you wont exhale anything visible or very little compared to the inhale.

Most head shops sell a 'liquid incense burner' for around 10 bucks. Hit em up. I recommend a bic lighter over buetane to avoid overheating(easier to smoke), as for your friends, by ALL means let them try to abuse spice and watch what happens to them, they will do it only once and decide they are not interested, trust me. SWIM recently made the mistake of ACCIDENTLY angering the spice. I am telling you a blatent disrespect will have them pissing their pants. Also if they do, dont tell them about it in the future and let it be your personal spiritual experience. In fact, let them do it on their own if they really want to take the journey.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

Spock's Brain
#14 Posted : 5/24/2009 5:49:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It looks like you've got a little more scraping to do on that plate! I hope you didn't discard it yet!

Spock's Brain
#15 Posted : 5/24/2009 5:53:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jurence wrote:
If it is too much, I can always revap it, right?

Absolutely, if you have it contained in a glass pipe, or other device that it can re-crystalize in, if any is leftover. It'll differ you may find in the effects, try it when your feeling bold!

Jurence
#16 Posted : 5/24/2009 7:28:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I made a lightbulb vaporizer- It looks pretty good and airtight to me. I am aware i'll be chasing the DMT around so i'll focus more on heating the entire bulb rather than just the bottom. I haven't done it yet- I'm a bit nervous. I think after I am done with the second pull (it is evapping right now) I'll give it a nice go.

Saidin
#17 Posted : 5/24/2009 11:04:10 PM

Sun Dragon

Nervousness is common. I've smoked 70+ times and I still get nervous every time before hitting it, though after the first blastoff of the evening, the nervousness disappears, and I wonder to myself why I was nervous in the first place being back in that loving afterglow.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Xstacy
#18 Posted : 5/25/2009 4:52:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jurence wrote:
Well, I made a lightbulb vaporizer- It looks pretty good and airtight to me. I am aware i'll be chasing the DMT around so i'll focus more on heating the entire bulb rather than just the bottom. I haven't done it yet- I'm a bit nervous. I think after I am done with the second pull (it is evapping right now) I'll give it a nice go.

SWIM tried this method his first time and couldnt take the harsheness and went bought a crack/meth pipe aka oil incense burner from a headshop. Best $10 SWIM ever spent.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

Jurence
#19 Posted : 5/26/2009 3:57:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW. So i picked up a crack pipe to smoke it in, and jesus christ that was potent.

I got 2 hits in, I thought I was about to go somewhere out of this world, but I didn't. I am glad i didn't take that 3rd hit, It hit me like a BRICK WALL i couldn't control it. I started to panic, i put the pipe down and layed back on my bed- i couldnt control mybreathing. I knew that it was going to be alright but it was freaking me out because I was losing awareness of it. When I let go I was still worried about it and was just looking at the ceiling, it seemed to change colors. It was all happening so fast it was bizarre. When I looked at my hands they seemed distant and alien.

I'm glad i didn't take another hit- I need someone to help me mentally prepare for not being in control of my breathing or my body.

۩
#20 Posted : 5/26/2009 4:40:10 AM

Jurence wrote:
WOW. So i picked up a crack pipe to smoke it in, and jesus christ that was potent.

I got 2 hits in, I thought I was about to go somewhere out of this world, but I didn't. I am glad i didn't take that 3rd hit, It hit me like a BRICK WALL i couldn't control it. I started to panic, i put the pipe down and layed back on my bed- i couldnt control mybreathing. I knew that it was going to be alright but it was freaking me out because I was losing awareness of it. When I let go I was still worried about it and was just looking at the ceiling, it seemed to change colors. It was all happening so fast it was bizarre. When I looked at my hands they seemed distant and alien.

I'm glad i didn't take another hit- I need someone to help me mentally prepare for not being in control of my breathing or my body.

This is why it's good to know/practice meditation. All you have to do is sit there comfortably, close your eyes, love, maybe look up (even with your eyes closed) and the neurotransmission does the rest. You have nothing to fear.
Before you travel, make sure you've been breathing deep, slow, rhythmic. Continue to do so.

12NEXT