We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lespedeza ? Options

Heyoka
#1 Posted : 7/16/2007 1:19:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've seen that these plants have some interesting tryptamines in them. What tek would be recommended for an extraction and has anyone seen information on percentages of alks? Kinda interesting , I've got a field near my house with at least two different lespedeza species , datura stramonium, phalaris (some showing nice colorful oxidation in red and purple) , passionflower, horse nettle, mimosa pudica (or microphylla) grows right across the street, a few different types of bindweed/morning glory, psilocybe weilii grows about a 100 yards from the field (not fruiting at the moment though), motherwort and something that looks like it might be related to calea zacetechi . That's quite a few psychoactive plants in a small area.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Noman
#2 Posted : 7/16/2007 1:47:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like my kinda garden. Razz One would probably be extracting whole plant huh? My friend would probably start with an A/B with defat and pull with toluene and evap and see what comes out, all with an eye towards using coschi's acacia procedure eventually.

Heyoka
#3 Posted : 7/16/2007 11:11:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If the FOAF decides to do it her primary motive would be to learn a little and make a little contribution to the knowledge base so she'll likely break it down by part, i.e. leaves , stem bark, seeds, rootbark . Or maybe just leaves and rootbark. It's been recommended to wait till fall when the plants begin to turn red.

Heyoka
#4 Posted : 8/24/2007 4:16:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Some may find it interesting that swims first experiment involved 200 grams fresh lespedeza boiled with a bit of lemon juice. The goal was more an ayahuasca analog (interestingly enough swim found a site where passion flower and lespedeza grow together) and the maoi was rue extract. Unfortunately the experiment only served to yield the information that the quantity was insufficient or the plants too young as no ayahuasca like activity was felt. Some older plants have been located and they'll be sampled next . For the next experiment the material will be dried as 200 grams of fresh material was filled a pot and was trouble to deal with.

brachystachys
#5 Posted : 10/11/2007 5:45:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[i:2b1fa2bc77]L. bicolor[/i:2b1fa2bc77] A/B on 200g of rb, yielded perhaps 100mg crystal specks at most, and was apparently inactive anyway (undesireable profile, perhaps). STB tek was utterly unworkable, as an ever expanding muddy foam filled the vessel, even after doubling water ratio. not recommended.