We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Salvia Options

Phlux-
#41 Posted : 5/19/2009 9:04:55 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

oh the lil one that is brown - that got attacked by either a yorkshire terrior or a staffie, its a bit bruised up bit it should recover fine.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

kemist
#42 Posted : 5/19/2009 9:46:52 AM

John

Phlux- wrote:
oh the lil one that is brown - that got attacked by either a yorkshire terrior or a staffie, its a bit bruised up bit it should recover fine.

Ha ha ha i couldn`t see it propery, didn`t think about this possibility Smile

Btw. nice trichs. looks yummy Wink
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Sinewave
#43 Posted : 5/19/2009 6:27:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It definitely affects different people in different ways.
I've never even tried extract, I just rip a big bowl of straight dried leaf and that gets me right into "her" space.

pinche
#44 Posted : 5/22/2009 12:06:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone have experience working with salvia and spice at the same time? Not at once but like salvia one day and spice the next or spice in the morning and salvia at night.

Do these two teachers clash at all?

jamie
#45 Posted : 5/22/2009 12:34:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have done this countless times...and I do find that at times aspects of one will show up when using the other alone...but not always. Salvia particularly is weird this way..but it seems to work on memory..I have brocken through to almost tryptamine-esque states with salvia alone(mostly just recently), but that could be becasue of past memories being activated that I associate with tryptamine space..basically in my experience, any experience you have had could play a role in a salvinorin experience..

It's def stranger when salvia starts to show up durring a tryptamine experience...The most intese of these events has happened to me with mushrooms though, not spice..and it was positive and not negative.. kinda startling when space starts to open up in a way very much unlike psilocyin.

Some people do seem to have problems with salvia intruding in on they're normal lives in negative ways...but I personally dont know any of these people..people say LSD gives you flashback as well but I dont hear too many people complaining of them..If however there is some real basis for the theory of reverse tolerance to salvinorin, than who knows what structural changes are actually taking place in the brain with prolonged salvinorin use, or any entheogenic use for that matter.
Long live the unwoke.

Bancopuma
#46 Posted : 5/23/2009 9:08:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its weird actually, I've added a little pinch of Salvia leaves to some changa, and it worked very nicely indeed, and completely altered the experience. Myself and my friend experienced an amazing sense of peace after smoking it...one was so blissful, and completely enveloped in the sensation of existing of the here and now, that one had no desire to move or talk during the experience. The night before we had drunk some caapi (and chaliponga) that had only produced threshold effects, so I'm not sure if this was still in our systems having an influence. The experience lasted a decent amount of time, and there was a pleasant afterglow for some time afterwards. Salvia changa has been called 'changra' by my friends....the effects resemble psychedelic opium.

However, one other time, not having experienced a Salvia journey for a very long time, I attempted smoking some 40x extract in a bong. Unfortunately, I noobed this up, smokign during the day, as oppose to a dark, quiet room.

I felt altered in a weird way I couldn't really pinpoint, and 10 mins later, I thought I would salvage a trip by smoking some spice...

BIG mistake...got the 'ferocious, unrelenting terror' vibe, similar to when I smoked far too much DMT while on Syrian Rue. The universe immediately began to mutate and the 'flight and fight' part of my brain was zapped on. Not fun but didn't last long. This was completely my fault though not showing the repect that these extremely powerful things deserve.

A weird note on the Salvia flashback front...once when coming down off a mushroom trip, I had a little pipe of good cannabis...and WHAMMO...I was launched into Salvia space...was really weird and very vivid, and not friendly...mainly because I wasn't expecting it at all. But I was getting all those uniquely weird effects that are part of Salvia's territory. Only experience like this I've ever had.

Jorkest
#47 Posted : 5/23/2009 10:00:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM also likes using a bit of salvia in his changa...he likes including her...passionflower, peppermint, salvia, caapi, and a dash of lavender..very tasty and its the most euphoric combination...very very good for first timers who are a little nervous.
it's a sound

PREV123