We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question about Jaborosa Integrifolia Options

Dreamcatcher90
#1 Posted : 8/30/2014 9:37:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey i have a question about jaborosa integrifolia plant that i got from a friend. If it can be used for making changa if sombody know it would helped.I think it is in same family as datura http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaborosa

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

kerelsk
#2 Posted : 8/30/2014 4:51:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't see anything about this plant making indole alkaloids; it seems to contain withanolides similar to ashwagandha, but that doesn't mean it acts like ashwagandha in humans.

Come to think of it I don't think I've read of any nightshades with spice, they seem to produce a completely different spectrum of alkaloids. Even tomato plants contain small amounts of atropine and nicotine.

This plant looks interesting in other ways, there's some mention of it in this shaman australis thread: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33606

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 8/30/2014 6:04:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stop

The withanolides jaborosalactone A, B and D have antifeedant activities within the body. In biology/biochemistry, this inhibits normal feeding behaviour. Plus, any other alkaloids such as those found in nightshades that may be found in this plant that can be very poisonous in unknown amounts.

I would advise not to use this plant in any way, shape or form unless you are wanting to fast for long periods of time.. which may have been useful for shamans before entering shamanic states(?) With such little info and research, who really knows.

If you are interested in changa and its mixed herbs, use the search engine and find out what actually can be used/and has been used with great success.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Dreamcatcher90
#4 Posted : 8/31/2014 12:53:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for information, i just get the idea for changa when he give it to me and mention that is relative to datura Very happy