We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Any gamers here? Options

Jorkest
#21 Posted : 5/21/2009 3:56:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i play video games like crazy...use to only play on PC..love the gameboys...and PSP..and DS..and sega!!..ps2 xbox ps3

love RPG's such as Fallout 1,2,3 - Elder Scrolls, also love first person shooters...got to shoot an AR-15 the other day..its been awhile since i shot a rifle..and boy..was i dead on..i hit about 16/20 targets..while the other two people i went with only hit 3-6 out of twenty...its got to be the video games!
it's a sound

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

benzyme
#22 Posted : 5/21/2009 4:28:26 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

man, I've wasted so much time playing COD4 on ps3, but it's crack.

hardcore team deathmatch..silenced G3 (with UAV jammer) on a turbo controller. it's almost like cheating

[T3X5]benzyme
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

clamshavefeelingstoo
#23 Posted : 5/22/2009 6:44:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I play all sorts of HL2 mods... anxiously awaiting the next good one.

970Codfert
#24 Posted : 5/22/2009 7:24:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like Spore. I love creating creatures, its really fun. I can't wait to try out Starcraft 2. When I was little I was obsessed with Diablo. I like The Elder Scrolls. Sometimes I play Command & Conquer too.

"I Love Katamari 2" for PS2 is dope when your tripping out, it makes me LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY.Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing
All posts are fictional.

PREV12