We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Recreational anahuasca consuming powdered Syrian Rue, Mimosa Hostilis, Chaliponga and Acacia Confusa Options

thebrownser
#41 Posted : 3/31/2014 12:26:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea, 30 minutes is how I normally do it. And eating defintely kicks in the experience, so I would go into it with a bit of something in your stomach.

I crush my rue with a little mortar and pestle thing and it works well. You have to pound it to break the seeds though.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dragohit
#42 Posted : 8/21/2014 6:43:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you u love beam
thanks so much for making us feel small recreational doses Smile
love and light to u

Sandgrease
#43 Posted : 8/21/2014 10:45:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any advice on like the lowest dose possible working with ACRB and Rue. I'm aiming for threshold or a little higher to get a taste.

Theredplum
#44 Posted : 8/22/2014 1:19:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I would say do 3g rue and 4g acrb to get a taste at 6g acrb I'd say it was pretty deep but I dont weigh that much. I dont brew or anything I just eat the bark in oj Idk if its just this method but I usually have stomach pain for maybe 20 minutes and then it goes away when Im futher into the trip and its all good from there.

Dragohit
#45 Posted : 8/22/2014 10:32:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well I had 1.5 gm rue and 1.5 gm mimosa but i weigh 57 kgs
dont know how much u ll need but u can always increase the dosage accordingly.
also my mimosa is pretty potent 1.5 % yeild
love and light Smile

Sandgrease
#46 Posted : 8/22/2014 11:19:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replys. Guess I just need to see how I react to the Rue solo first and just slowly work my way into things.

Dragohit
#47 Posted : 9/1/2014 2:08:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sandgrease wrote:
Thanks for the replys. Guess I just need to see how I react to the Rue solo first and just slowly work my way into things.

dude, just the rue wont help, u gotta add mimosa or some dmt containing plant.

Intezam
#48 Posted : 9/1/2014 3:47:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dragohit wrote:
Sandgrease wrote:

dude, just the rue wont help, u gotta add mimosa or some dmt containing plant.

Hmmmh? We like Sandgrease's approach, and we did it that way. For two years, we was only taking rue tea once a week. There was other reasons, as we are an old man Surprised with slipped discs & pain, we found that rue eliminates that sciatic pain (the next day) and it lasts up to a week. But with rue is also an entity (dūraoša) and during that years, we established some familarity with it. Rue goes through all our files, incl. lost ones, forgotten ones and *private ones. It may be unwise to talk someone into something that they aren't prepared for yet. As in our own case, some caution was advised, since we had a history of seizures. Step by step approach, to see how one get's along with it 100% okay imho. We would even go as far as to recommened that. The first time we added a spice source to our brew was the day our mother died....all our following sessions had some kind of resolve.
The only time we drunk brew for no reason other than being a supermoon, just in order to *be with the flow, we got our butt kicked white knuckle style, and we still try to recover from that Wink

Hjortron
#49 Posted : 11/7/2014 7:00:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dragohit wrote:
Thank you u love beam
thanks so much for making us feel small recreational doses Smile
love and light to u

You're welcome! Smile

I've taken a couple of pictures of how I usually do this. (1) is all the stuff needed, after the raw materials have been through a blender to form a powdery consistence. In the left zip-bag is powdered Rue, and in the right is powdered Chaliponga. There's also a scale, and some containers to weigh the stuff with and then use to ease the process of swallowing it, as they're bendable and easy to use when pouring the stuff into your mouth (usually you use these to make cupcakes with, but I don't know their English term).

First I'll weigh up how much I want for each substance, say 2/3 (2g rue, 3g of a DMT-plant). In (2-5) you can see how that is done (I don't know why my camera had such a problem with the display on the scale, lol). I also remember to account for the weight of the cupcake containers (mine weighs 0,3g).

Then when it's done (6), I have to divide the DMT-plant into smaller parts, so that I can swallow it a little at a time (given that the DMT-plants are very, very dry and impossible to swallow a lot of all at once). And now I'm ready! (7) Have the rue enter my mouth, swallow with water, wait a couple of minutes, and down with the DMT-plants in the same manner. ~30 minutes after the rue has gone down you really start to feel it. Hope it helps with the pictures, as all those words can be a bit abstract, perhaps Smile
Hjortron attached the following image(s):
1.jpg (2,567kb) downloaded 458 time(s).
2.jpg (3,583kb) downloaded 458 time(s).
3.jpg (2,863kb) downloaded 458 time(s).
4.jpg (2,630kb) downloaded 457 time(s).
5.jpg (3,994kb) downloaded 456 time(s).
6.jpg (2,601kb) downloaded 450 time(s).
7.jpg (4,801kb) downloaded 454 time(s).
"As my soul left my body, I found myself floating in a swirling ocean of multi-colored light. At the end, I could see and feel an even brighter light pulling me toward it, and as it shined on me, I felt indescribable happiness. I remembered everything about eternity - knowing, that we had always existed, and that all of us are family. Then old friends and loved ones surrounded me, and I knew without a doubt I was home, and that I was so loved." - Christian Andréason

Dude, that blonde girl is a total DMT/10.

OldGreyingEarl
#50 Posted : 1/3/2015 9:38:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I realise I'm dredging this thread a bit but I've found it very interesting and I hope to learn more, I've got a few questions I hope those more experienced with this sort of use can help me with:

- Without prior exposure (and therefore tolerance) to DMT, harmines, harmalines and any other psychoactive compounds found in Mimosa and Rue, would bodyweight likely be the determining factor in calculating dosage?

- Further, could anyone give an educated guess on how dosage then scales with bodyweight (weight of products to be ingested / kg of bodyweight for this level of desired effects to take place)?

- I recognise it's likely very subjective, but could any one describe typical effects they've felt throughout this kind of experience?

- Lastly, I've been reading of methods to minimise nausea that use egg whites/ jello to remove tannins from brew, others claiming that it's the DMT and harmalines/ harmines that cause the unpleasant effects. Has there been any consensus on the subject?

Many thanks, this website is a treasure trove.

The Hermit
#51 Posted : 1/5/2015 10:25:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whilst to each their own, in terms of recreational use, IME if you take the teachers to the playground too often, sooner or later you're gonna get schooled Wink
"For as the mystic is more and more subjected to the transforming nature of the Light, he is often plunged into an acute awareness of the inadequacy and utter vileness of the lower or 'natural' self" - I.R.

D.REYx420
#52 Posted : 1/6/2015 5:44:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is a sad thread lol
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

Hjortron
#53 Posted : 1/6/2015 6:58:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OldGreyingEarl wrote:
Without prior exposure (and therefore tolerance) to DMT, harmines, harmalines and any other psychoactive compounds found in Mimosa and Rue, would bodyweight likely be the determining factor in calculating dosage?

No, prior exposure is basically irrelevant in my experience with introducing this to people.

OldGreyingEarl wrote:
Further, could anyone give an educated guess on how dosage then scales with bodyweight (weight of products to be ingested / kg of bodyweight for this level of desired effects to take place)?

Although I haven't introduced it to people who weigh 100+ kg, I have to 90kg and 50kg, and there were no differences to be noticed, so I don't think body-weight affects it all too much, honestly. But I could be wrong, of course.

After having introduced it to a lot of people, I've come to the conclusion that 2g Rue and 3g Chaliponga is the optimal starting dose for most. Enough so that you'll see what DMT can be like, but not so much that you're overwhelmed. In fact, I consider it the ultimate dosage these days.

OldGreyingEarl wrote:
I recognise it's likely very subjective, but could any one describe typical effects they've felt throughout this kind of experience?

Impossible joy; I mean I'm literally screaming from mind-orgasms every time - my neighbors have actually confronted me and asked me whether I'm insane Very happy

Anyway, a guy I introduced it to a month or so back said, in summary "You said, 'Maybe I'll have good or bad trip?' - This is fucking amazing!" and "It's weird to process on the spot that the best experience of your life is in a room with a guy." He went on to add that it felt like he was taken out of his body, almost like an out-of-body experience, and that "Now, we're in the Matrix, but there, with the DMT, it was like we were taken outside of it." and "If we use 20% of our brains normally, there we used 200%!" We laughed for more than 2 hours in the middle of the trip just watching music videos. And music videos (as with everything, but they're my personal favorites to watch on big screens)... they'll literally be 10000 times more beautiful, because you see things with extreme clarity! He said that "every music video was like watching an entire movie", because you're constantly being told a story by the plants while everything is happening in slow motion. We even played some live metal concerts and rocked out to them like crazy, and we agreed subsequently that it was "like being there!" Totally fucking amazing and insane, and he said he had a life-changing experience.

I suck, though, at generalizing what it's like. All that can be said is that you will see life very differently during and after this experience kicks in. Some of your beliefs about life will not just be questioned, but falsified outright by the wisdom of the plants. Chaliponga is a slow starter, unlike Confusa and Mimosa, but it gets wonderfully amazing once you're about 2 hours into the trip. Plus, there's not nearly as much nausea.

OldGreyingEarl wrote:
Lastly, I've been reading of methods to minimise nausea that use egg whites/ jello to remove tannins from brew, others claiming that it's the DMT and harmalines/ harmines that cause the unpleasant effects. Has there been any consensus on the subject?

The most nausea comes from the tannins and the other bad stuff in the rue, for certain. Pharmahuasca is a lot more pleasant in every way in that regard. However, 2g Rue and 3g Chaliponga swallowed as a pure powder, for instance, isn't going to leave you writhing in discomfort.

Hope this helps! Smile

The Hermit wrote:
Whilst to each their own, in terms of recreational use, IME if you take the teachers to the playground too often, sooner or later you're gonna get schooled Wink

Hehe yeah, but on the other hand, if you enjoy learning, why not do it often? Wink

D.REYx420 wrote:
this is a sad thread lol

K Smile
"As my soul left my body, I found myself floating in a swirling ocean of multi-colored light. At the end, I could see and feel an even brighter light pulling me toward it, and as it shined on me, I felt indescribable happiness. I remembered everything about eternity - knowing, that we had always existed, and that all of us are family. Then old friends and loved ones surrounded me, and I knew without a doubt I was home, and that I was so loved." - Christian Andréason

OldGreyingEarl
#54 Posted : 1/7/2015 3:21:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It helps very much and it sounds wonderful, thanks!

You mention that you seem to have found the perfect dose with chaliponga but with only access to mimosa could you draw on your experiences to hazard at a similarly perfect dose for mimosa please?

inaniel
#55 Posted : 1/7/2015 3:32:35 PM

mas alla del mar

a1pha wrote:
ScriabinAnime wrote:
Are you saying that I can get high off of this?

Neutral

I may just print that post, frame it and hang it above the fire place because it just might be the greatest thing I've read on the internet, or otherwise.

OldGreyingEarl
#56 Posted : 1/7/2015 5:01:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And is the duration from baseline to baseline roughly that of ayahuasca - 6 hours?

Oh and Hjortron, I think you might find this thread really interesting if you haven't already seen it. Although it is one person's anecdotal evidence, it does appear to be really positive:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=50910

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#57 Posted : 1/7/2015 6:41:48 PM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

Hjortron wrote:

Anyone who doubts this should try, say, 1,5g powdered rue and then adding 2g powdered mimosa/chaliponga/acacia 10-15 minutes later and chill out in front of their computer, maybe watching some music vidoes Pleased I would be very interested in anyone not finding that to be an enormously pleasant experience.

I'm wondering if the DMT is destroyed by MAO due to insufficent MAOI dose.

Try removing the admixture and using Rue alone, let me know how it compares?

Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

Sandgrease
#58 Posted : 1/11/2015 2:11:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Gettin called out man. Maybe you just enjoy harmalas....?

OldGreyingEarl
#59 Posted : 1/16/2015 11:29:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I truly wish this would work but so far no success. Three tries around 2-3 days apart, quite a tentative approach overall. The closest being today with a slight warping and moving of environment after 1.5g powdered Rue and 1.5g powdered M.H. bareback swallowed with water after eating a little 25 minutes earlier, though these effects may have been invoked by expectations.

These feelings then subsided, tried another 0.5g each and ate an apple to get stomach working. Around 1hr 20m later took 1g M.H. with a little food but 2 hours later no noticeable effects.

I don't think I'm doing anything particularly wrong but I've got a few potential explanations:

- M.H. is weak/ old / oxidised (but I can't tell for certain)
- Rue is weak
- Rue must be taken all at once, combinatorial effects do not occur (with such time gaps)
- Naturally high tolerance to Rue/ M.H. (fairly unlikely)
- Products are not of correct consistency (although they are very finely powdered)
- Stomach is not able to effectively break down products

I would expect to feel something at these lower doses, especially after reading the microdosing thread, although that was prepared in such a way as to release the desired chemicals. Any tips are appreciated.

Hjortron
#60 Posted : 1/17/2015 1:58:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OldGreyingEarl wrote:
You mention that you seem to have found the perfect dose with chaliponga but with only access to mimosa could you draw on your experiences to hazard at a similarly perfect dose for mimosa please?

Sure. 1g or more should definitely be noticeable, but more than 4g *will* be too much for recreational purposes. I wouldn't in fact go above 3,5g, and I would only go so high with weak mimosa. With one Mimosa I had, 2,5g Rue and 1,5g Mimosa was too much. With another, weak batch, it was one of the best trips of my life with 2,5g Rue and 4g Mimosa, but I know that had I taken more Mimosa than I did, even just a little, it would have been too much for my comfort zone. So anything between 1,5g and 4g, depending on strength. Not above 2-3g for beginners, though.

OldGreyingEarl wrote:
And is the duration from baseline to baseline roughly that of ayahuasca - 6 hours?

Yep. Unless you vomit it up, in which case you will start to land within an hour or so.

OldGreyingEarl wrote:
Oh and Hjortron, I think you might find this thread really interesting if you haven't already seen it. Although it is one person's anecdotal evidence, it does appear to be really positive:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=50910

Seen it already, thanks anyway though. About the same idea, except this is the lazy version (no cooking time) and you know exactly the amount you're consuming, so you can experiment a lot.

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:
Hjortron wrote:

Anyone who doubts this should try, say, 1,5g powdered rue and then adding 2g powdered mimosa/chaliponga/acacia 10-15 minutes later and chill out in front of their computer, maybe watching some music vidoes Pleased I would be very interested in anyone not finding that to be an enormously pleasant experience.

I'm wondering if the DMT is destroyed by MAO due to insufficent MAOI dose.

Try removing the admixture and using Rue alone, let me know how it compares?

Sandgrease wrote:
Gettin called out man. Maybe you just enjoy harmalas....?

OldGreyingEarl wrote:
I truly wish this would work but so far no success. Three tries around 2-3 days apart, quite a tentative approach overall. The closest being today with a slight warping and moving of environment after 1.5g powdered Rue and 1.5g powdered M.H. bareback swallowed with water after eating a little 25 minutes earlier, though these effects may have been invoked by expectations.

These feelings then subsided, tried another 0.5g each and ate an apple to get stomach working. Around 1hr 20m later took 1g M.H. with a little food but 2 hours later no noticeable effects.

I don't think I'm doing anything particularly wrong but I've got a few potential explanations:

- M.H. is weak/ old / oxidised (but I can't tell for certain)
- Rue is weak
- Rue must be taken all at once, combinatorial effects do not occur (with such time gaps)
- Naturally high tolerance to Rue/ M.H. (fairly unlikely)
- Products are not of correct consistency (although they are very finely powdered)
- Stomach is not able to effectively break down products

I would expect to feel something at these lower doses, especially after reading the microdosing thread, although that was prepared in such a way as to release the desired chemicals. Any tips are appreciated.

I think I have to revise a previous statement, and apologize for speaking as if I had knowledge about it when in fact I was just making an unwarranted inference. I've actually only experimented with Rue + DMT-plants in the 2-3,2g range of Syrian Rue. I've tried 0,5g-2g Rue as well, and I notice at least a little even if I take just 0,5g Rue. Not all people feel just Harmala effects, but I'm one of them. However, I've never added a DMT-plant when taking such low doses of Syrian Rue, and just assumed that it would work. So upon hearing what you all said here, I asked a friend who has done a whole lot more experimenting, and he said that with 1,5g Rue, he only felt the DMT-plant for like an hour or so. So maybe 1,5g is probably too little for proper DMT inhibition (or maybe around there is where the line is drawn, somewhere). Either way, 2g Rue should definitely work to boost DMT-plants, and with 2,5g rue there's no doubt. I think that the 2,0-2,5g Rue dose is the "Goldilocks" range of Rue dosage. However, I'm saying that after only having tried 2 different vendors for Syrian Rue, and it could be that I'm speaking way too soon. But since those two had virtually exactly the same potency I just assumed that Rue is pretty universal in its Harmala contents, especially given all I've also read about it online. Anyone else want to chime in on this with other findings?

OldGreyingEarl, as for the possible explanations you're listing I'd definitely go with the third one. Try 2,5g Rue swallowed all at once, wait 10 min, and swallow 3g Mimosa. I've never swallowed both at the same time, and I usually wait 10-15 min after swallowing the Rue before swallowing the DMT plant. This may be a strong experience if the Mimosa is of extreme potency, but you should definitely trip on this. If not, I don't have an answer. Are you swallowing it bareback with juice, and do you gurgle it around in your mouth before swallowing? Do you eat something like an apple as well once you've swallowed the Mimosa? Another thing to consider may be to take it on an empty stomach, like 3 hours after you last ate something.

Please report back once you've done this Smile

PREV1234NEXT