We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
International Drug Analysis Service now available! Options

darklordsson
#21 Posted : 8/18/2014 3:00:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^same same

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dreamer042
#22 Posted : 8/18/2014 3:07:43 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Energy Control has a license to work with controlled substances afaik. The samples can be submitted more or less anonymously. So I don't see the legality issue being that big of deal in this case.

Here is kinda what I have in mind:

A list of available samples is created, we could maintain this list privately to protect anonymity.

When enough money becomes available via donations to run to run a sample we have the person with the sample send it anonymously directly to the lab.

The lab runs the sample and sends the results to a designated person who posts them online.

When enough money comes in for another sample it's sent off, and so on.

A few ideas I have in mind about what kind of samples we could test:

We could test phalaris arundinacea from different climates/locations and check for alkaloid differences. We could find out what alks are in wild aquatica/paradoxa/canariensis/etc... We could look at what alkaloids are present in digitaria species or in a whole variety of other grass species.

We could test what alkaloids are present in various cacti like lophophora alberto/koehresii/fricii etc... What alkaloids are present in the various "brands" of trichs and in other species such as myrtillocactus.

How does the alkaloid profile and concentration of trichocereus bridgesii monstrose compare to standard T. bridgesii and L. williamsii?

Is ibogaine really present in star jasmine?

and so on and so forth
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

darklordsson
#23 Posted : 8/18/2014 3:11:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That would defiantly boost the pharalas research 10 fold. Especially if the research in isolating alkaloids could be done.

benzyme
#24 Posted : 8/18/2014 3:40:21 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

the analysis would give a chemical profile, which would give some insight on how to apply a separation technique for various alkaloids, like solvent partitioning (get me the data, i'll write a tek). I'd favor LC-MS over GC-MS, as no derivatization is needed for any alkaloid, and I'd want tandem mass spec data, to see a full chemical fingerprint.

might as well get your $'s worth. GC-MS is an old method, and definitely cheaper to run.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

DreaMTripper
#25 Posted : 8/18/2014 7:15:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would be more than happy to ask an offsite aquaintance to chip in to forward phalaris research.

Jim27
#26 Posted : 2/12/2015 5:27:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Are there any services like this in the US? I have a two items I'd like tested/fingerprinted. Kavalactones and Harmalas.

endlessness
#27 Posted : 2/12/2015 8:29:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why not send it to them? they take international samples.

concombres
#28 Posted : 2/12/2015 8:34:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jim27 wrote:
Are there any services like this in the US? I have a two items I'd like tested/fingerprinted. Kavalactones and Harmalas.

Ecstasydata.org is u.s. Based & anonymous. They are a bit pricey for powders & i can't compare to energy control since i've not used them yet.

downwardsfromzero
#29 Posted : 2/12/2015 8:45:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

concombres wrote:
They are a bit pricey for powders

One could press a tablet using a nut and 2 bolts and save oneself a few bucks.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

endlessness
#30 Posted : 11/17/2016 9:29:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://energycontrol-int...ice/submitting-a-sample/

A new webpage has been launch for the service.. It is also possible to test cannabis and other plants and extracts for pesticides and heavy metals.

I highly recommend everyone to test any substance they consume, specially if they haven't extracted/synthesized it themselves (or if it comes from new experimental plants). If not with a lab, then TLC kit... but please, be safe people!

PsilocybeChild
#31 Posted : 12/9/2016 10:32:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Benzyme: I also wouldn't charge 80 bucks for a 40 dollar service, unless it included an astrology reading and a massage.

I appreciate this, can't afford much more than that, or might as well dump chem and get new batch.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Jees
#32 Posted : 12/10/2016 1:27:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Too bad SKA was not around for some months. If there is someone in Benelux offering the possibilities for a fair price?

obliguhl
#33 Posted : 12/11/2016 10:14:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why does everyone believe, the prices quoted are not fair?
Do you know what costs inccour running these machines and having trained personal doing the analysis? You might not like it but energycontrol is a nonprofit organisation. That means, they are not allowed ..well, to turn a profit.

endlessness
#34 Posted : 12/11/2016 8:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^ Exactly....

There are all the costs for the machines themselves (lc-ms was donated but gc-ms and uv-vis spec purchased), the costs for the mantainance, the professionals and their hours of work, costs for all the reference standards and legal paperwork, etc. Not to mention Energy Control does totally free testing for anybody in the country as well as in festivals also in other countries of Europe. Most people there are either volunteering or the ones that are hired receive very basic salaries, nobody is getting profit at that organization.

I think people should be thankful they exist at all and think twice before saying anything they do "isn't fair". Sure not everybody can afford it right now but that doesn't mean it's not fair, it just means you can't afford.

And maybe at some point someone else can get legal authorization to receive drug samples internationally and starts such a service for cheaper, paying their costs somehow else... If so, that would be great, and I would definitely love to forward the message to others. So far I'm unaware of anybody stepping forward for that.

Also do consider that there are way cheaper options such as TLC kits the user can test themselves which already give a lot of important information harm reduction-wise.

#35 Posted : 12/11/2016 9:04:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

endlessness wrote:
http://energycontrol-international.org/drug-testing-service/submitting-a-sample/

A new webpage has been launch for the service.. It is also possible to test cannabis and other plants and extracts for pesticides and heavy metals.

I highly recommend everyone to test any substance they consume, specially if they haven't extracted/synthesized it themselves (or if it comes from new experimental plants). If not with a lab, then TLC kit... but please, be safe people!

PsilocybeChild
#36 Posted : 12/12/2016 9:00:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I think people should be thankful they exist at all and think twice before saying anything they do "isn't fair". Sure not everybody can afford it right now but that doesn't mean it's not fair, it just means you can't afford.

That's how I feel, never implied it isn't fair, just that I can't afford it right now as I barely have any work atm. But very thankful those services exist.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Loveall
#37 Posted : 10/20/2017 3:30:55 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Is the PDF report worth the extra 50 euros or does the text email give the info needed?Thinking of sending out a harmalol candidate from rue if it passes all the ongoing testing that can be done in the kitchen (but it may be unstable in air which is another ongoing test).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

endlessness
#38 Posted : 10/20/2017 8:28:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The text version has all the info you need unless you are a chem nerd Very happy

But anyways, to save you some money, let me remind you that this offer still stands:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=74123

Loveall
#39 Posted : 10/20/2017 6:35:22 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

endlessness wrote:
The text version has all the info you need unless you are a chem nerd Very happy

But anyways, to save you some money, let me remind you that this offer still stands:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=74123

Oops, I missed that thread - my apologies, shows I'm a newbie.

Would a substance extracted from purchased rue seeds be ok/qualify? Basically want to test a mystery powder that gets picked up with ammonia and won't fall out during manske (and therefore is usually discarded in typical rue extractions focused on harmine/harmaline). The powder could be a harmalol candidate and has green fluorescence which disappears upon basing.

This is not something particular new, there are reports of pulling harmalol from rue using KOH to separate it from harmine/harmaline (testing ammonia instead of KOH here since it dries clean). However traditional rue extractions are focused on harmine/harmaline recovery and potential harmalol recovery is not typically considered.

Gory details with references and papers in this thread. I'm working on being more clear and to the point, pitubo pointed out I can be difficult to follow, so sorry about that.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Algodritmo
#40 Posted : 6/5/2019 1:25:37 PM

eclectic

Awesome service, used it more than once. This should be widely available for free in every country. If every country dedicated a small percentage of the money dedicated to the world on drugs on this, it would be so much easier for everyone involved!
Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King

PREV12