We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Snu Voogelbreinder's Garden of Eden now available as a PDF! Options

Keeper Trout
#1 Posted : 8/8/2014 3:31:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

A PDF of Snu's work just went online as of last night.

http://www.largelyaccura...nmedia.com/LAIM/snu.html

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

kerelsk
#2 Posted : 8/8/2014 3:52:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, Yes, YES! Thanks much Trout! Very happy

#3 Posted : 8/8/2014 3:56:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Cool

Im excited for this. Just bought a copy.

Awesome.

Entheogenerator
#4 Posted : 8/8/2014 10:49:10 PM

Homo discens

OMG I have been waiting for this day for such a long time!! Thanks Snu, and thanks KT for letting us know! Thumbs up
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

#5 Posted : 8/8/2014 11:02:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah, this book is honestly a diamond in the rough as far as a compilation of botanical knowledge in regards to psychedelic/entheogenic plants and the many continents that sustain them.

Just started digging into it; so much knowledge; so much information, we can't thank you and Snu enough.

Great stuff.

Smile

Keeper Trout
#6 Posted : 8/9/2014 11:32:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

No problem although Snu is the one who is responsible for all of the hard work. I just set up a webpage for him to use.

Cognitive Heart
#7 Posted : 8/10/2014 12:05:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This looks incredibly informative.. thank you. Smile
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

adam
#8 Posted : 8/10/2014 2:40:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome! Cannot wait to read this! Smile

cubeananda
#9 Posted : 8/10/2014 6:30:04 AM

jai

When it comes to some points raised in the Nexian Issue Two about underground research and the relationship Big Sci should have with it... The proof is in the pudding.

and this work is pure chocolate pudding,

Highly recommend purchasing it, you will not be disappointed.

Aegle
#10 Posted : 8/11/2014 5:27:08 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Feeling so incredibly sad as it seems I have missed the boat with regards to purchasing this beautiful reference classic... Crying or very sad

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

nen888
#11 Posted : 8/12/2014 4:00:41 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..this is great..i have a treasured hardcover copy (only 500 were printed) and considered it plant entheogen info gold..
i reviewed it on the Nexus a while back> https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26187

people who missed out on the book are fortunate indeed.. Trout..hope you're well and good job!

Keeper Trout
#12 Posted : 11/9/2014 6:02:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Nen!
I hope that you are as well.

endlessness
#13 Posted : 11/9/2014 7:26:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also missed the boat on buying a hardcopy when it was being sold at the psychedelic science conference in amsterdam couple of years back... Sucks not to have cash in those moments lol, but I bought the PDF and it's highly recommended Smile

Thanks Snu and Trout!

Psilosopher?
#14 Posted : 5/3/2017 7:28:12 AM

Don't Panic

Will there ever be a second reprinting of this work?
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 5/5/2017 9:23:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The original link is no longer valid; is there an up-to-date webpage for this? (At least one Nexian has the pdf... Big grin )

EDIT: The link on Trout's Notes is still valid for purchase of the pdf.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli