We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
How does your changa BONGa (or other device) look like? Options

wearepeople
#1 Posted : 5/16/2014 3:56:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi All,

Inspired by this thread, I thought it would be interesting to share information about Changa Bongs.

What does your changa bonga look like?
What were the deciding points when you picked it out?
Would you pick the same one again or try something different?
What key features do you enjoy?

I recently went shopping for a Changa Bonga. I ended up with a ROOR very similar to the one pictured below. It has a small chamber, glass on glass stem/bowl combination, ice catcher. It hits incredibly well. I wish I could get the ROOR label off of it but ROOR uses glass-printing to apply their labels. Apparently the only way to get it off is by having it sandblasted.

Hopefully this thread will help others pick out Changa Bongas in the future.

Wap

wearepeople attached the following image(s):
ROOR.jpg (37kb) downloaded 1,567 time(s).
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

RoGu3
#2 Posted : 5/16/2014 4:35:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heres my rig, Midnight. I use it for everything. Would like to get a titanium nail for it.

Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 5/16/2014 5:41:38 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I was turned on to the unspillable pocket bubbler by Olympus Mon and idtravlr at Burning Man. For changa, it can't be beat, imo.

It's much easier to set down and avoid damaging than a bong in the event that the changa hits you harder than expected. And, owing to its design, it's pretty much impossible to spill, unless you overfill it.
SnozzleBerry attached the following image(s):
IMG_1194.JPG (3,249kb) downloaded 1,547 time(s).
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Bones
#4 Posted : 5/16/2014 5:46:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

RoGu3 - are you vaporizing the freebase off of the quartz nail? I have a hash oil rig with a domeless titanium nail, like this:

I don't know why but it had never even crossed my mind to vaporize freebase DMT off of it. I saw a thread on another psychedelic oriented forum where people were doing it with great success. A friend and I were going to try it today (along with some oral caapi extract), maybe 30mg vaporized. I haven't been feeling well lately though so I might postpone it. I'm curious to see if other people have had success with this method.

When I have smoked changa (only once so far) I smoked it out of a friends glass on glass bubbler with a fairly large chamber. It worked excellently. I can't wait to make my own changa blend and do some experimenting on my own. I have a glass on glass water pipe similar to the first picture (100ml capacity) that would probably work excellently.

klak1212
#5 Posted : 7/26/2014 4:14:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Per the recommendation of Snozz, I purchased myself a Pocketbub too! Can't wait to start using it for my travels. Big grin

Tyler_Trismegistus
#6 Posted : 7/26/2014 5:07:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's my babyyy
Tyler_Trismegistus attached the following image(s):
FB_IMG_14052011689583361.jpg (320kb) downloaded 1,371 time(s).

universecannon
#7 Posted : 7/26/2014 5:33:15 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

oooo I'd like to try that pocketbub Smile

With this bong I just used a separate slider for cannabis
universecannon attached the following image(s):
old bong.jpg (248kb) downloaded 1,356 time(s).

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

nexusdisciple
#8 Posted : 7/26/2014 5:49:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I use a little elephant shaped bubbler specifically for changa. Weed in the bonga for me. Smile

tgun
#9 Posted : 8/11/2014 9:36:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I must get one of those pocket bubblers. Mine is a very simple and cheap small bubbler. I works great for hash oil vaping, DMT and as of last night, changa. I will always keep something similar if something happens to this one. It was cheap and thick and has a small enough chamber so it is easy to clear. Allowing me basicly any sized hit I wish.

tgun
#10 Posted : 8/11/2014 9:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Link or info for the pocket bubbler? Please? If that is allowed.

Earthwalker
#11 Posted : 8/12/2014 5:45:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow so many beautiful bongs , but here's mine it isn't much but does the job !Thumbs up

SnozzleBerry
#12 Posted : 8/12/2014 10:33:58 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

tgun wrote:

Google "pocket bubbler" or "unspillable pocket bubbler" or go look around some local headshops to find one.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

#13 Posted : 8/12/2014 3:14:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
tgun wrote:

Google "pocket bubbler" or "unspillable pocket bubbler" or go look around some local headshops to find one.

Dude, I was just reading about that.

Stop

Looks...amazing....for...CHANGAAA.

I think I found my new love. Very happy

darklordsson
#14 Posted : 8/12/2014 4:13:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My "Blue Majestic" had her for 4 years!

Tyler_Trismegistus wrote:
Here's my babyyy

^Good God son! What is this monstrosity?!?! lolVery happy Thumbs up

wearepeople
#15 Posted : 8/14/2014 6:42:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cross-reference of another thread about Bongs for Changa:

Talk to me about bongas for changa

+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

Al-Wasi
#16 Posted : 8/15/2014 1:06:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looking to get a new piece just for changa. I'm hoping whatever I get will allow me to.clear the dose in one hit as to achieve a super intense ego death experience. Here are two I'm looking into getting. There cheap made of glass and both are around 7 inches. Do you think they will do the job ?

That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

concombres
#17 Posted : 8/15/2014 4:44:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wakeup id go with something a little bigger. Im still perfecting my smoking method but my piece is ~10in & by the time i take the 3rd hit i usually start to feel my coordination change quite a bit.

nexusdisciple
#18 Posted : 8/15/2014 5:32:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tryptamine420 wrote:
Wakeup id go with something a little bigger. Im still perfecting my smoking method but my piece is ~10in & by the time i take the 3rd hit i usually start to feel my coordination change quite a bit.

3rd hit? I always thought the purpose of changa in the bonga was to get the full dose at once. That's always been the appeal to me anyway.

Quote:
Looking to get a new piece just for changa. I'm hoping whatever I get will allow me to.clear the dose in one hit as to achieve a super intense ego death experience. Here are two I'm looking into getting. There cheap made of glass and both are around 7 inches. Do you think they will do the job ?

I guess it depends how familiar with bongs you are... I can clear 100mg of changa in one hit in my mini bubbler and I could definitely do it in a 7" piece. If you don't have much bong hit experience or just want to be 100% sure you have enough room you might want to go to 10" but I wouldn't go any bigger than that.

Al-Wasi
#19 Posted : 8/15/2014 6:42:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nexusdisciple wrote:

I guess it depends how familiar with bongs you are... I can clear 100mg of changa in one hit in my mini bubbler and I could definitely do it in a 7" piece. If you don't have much bong hit experience or just want to be 100% sure you have enough room you might want to go to 10" but I wouldn't go any bigger than that.

Thanks for the help. I was looking at a 10" piece also but at three times the cost I'm thinking I'll just go with one of these. I got plenty experience with bongs so I should be good. Can't wait till this lands and I can try my changa for the first time.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

Gone-and-Back
#20 Posted : 8/31/2014 4:17:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The piece I use is a orange acrylic bong, which has a glass on glass slide and down stem. Its about a foot tall, maybe a little more. Its a very wide chamber as well, so the amount of smoke you can fill it with will definitely allow you to get your whole dose in one single hit.

I use to use my old two foot Graffix, but that got destroyed one day. Its sad that I cant get another one just like it, for Graffix sold their company. Its now called Matrix, and the quality is a little less from what I have seen and tried.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

123NEXT