We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ShamensStamen here, glad to be here :) Options

ShamensStamen
#1 Posted : 7/13/2014 11:45:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, to get things started i am a big Ayahuasca fan (though i use Anahuasca with Rue and Mimosa or Acacia), and here lately have been seeing the religious themes that Ayahuasca has to offer. I myself, i'm not a religious or spiritual person, but the impression i'm getting from Ayahuasca is that it is THE religion. It's like a religion, a church, a teacher/preacher, a source of wisdom, knowledge and insights and more all wrapped into one technology, and overall just seems, to me anyways, to be at the heart of all religions (if not Ayahuasca, then something very similar, it seems... perhaps endogenous Ayahuasca via Pinoline and DMT?), because i'm making all sorts of connections/ties with Ayahuasca and the religious experience.

At first, i approached Ayahuasca curiously, then medicinally, and now it appears it's making it's spiritual side known to me. Like i said, i'm not religious, wouldn't even really call myself spiritual, but Ayahuasca is just everything that religion is not and wishes to be. Religion to me, is void of the religious experience, which in my honest opinion, is the only thing that matters, the only important part of any religion, is the religious experience, it's what is at the root/center of all religions (or atleast how it was before everything became corrupted however long ago that was).

I'm hoping to get other people's opinions/thoughts about the thought's i've had, because things are starting to make sense in a way that they never have before. In fact, i'm such a giant fan of Ayahuasca, that i'm seriously considering maybe in 10 or 20 years and after much more experimentation and learning and growing, that i will one day create an Ayahuasca church for my area (or at the very least have a small gathering of like-minded individuals where we can take Ayahuasca in a certain ritualistic context with structure) but it certainly wouldn't be a religion, though i do believe it would fall under the Religious Freedom act if i were to ever be challenged by the law for use before it's legal acceptance (whenever that actually happens, which is why i said maybe 10 to 20 years from now).

There's just so much i've been thinking about for the past week, so i'll be posting some thoughts i've had while on Ayahuasca below, so be sure to stay tuned. Peace!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 7/13/2014 11:56:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's one thought i typed down.

So, i just had a thought. On Ayahuasca i have noticed that sensory stimulation seems to amp up the experience, so whichever sense you're focusing on or getting information from, it's going to be amplified or is going to be the driver of the experience... So, what about stimulating the "sixth sense" which they say correlates to the Third Eye/Pineal Gland? What if the Pineal Gland, aside from producing DMT, is indeed a transceiver? What if by stimulating one's Pineal Gland through some sort of training, or exercise, under the influence of Ayahuasca, one could tune into ESP aka the sixth sense?

And if it might work that way, then how would one go about stimulating their Pineal Gland in the proper way, kinda like some sort of meditation? As we know, there are different types of meditation, and so different things can produce different results, and one would need to learn how to stimulate the Pineal Gland and train themselves to learn how to access ESP.

This could open up a whole can of worms, with seeing future events, telepathically communicating with people, possibly communicating with spirits, maybe even manipulating physical matter with our minds by interacting with some sort of electrical grid/energy field... after all, everything IS energy, and if our minds can interact with the energy field (of which physical matter is connected to because physical matter is made up of energy) then one should be able to use their minds to manipulate the energy of physical matter. Seems like it could work anyways.

This is why i say, to me it seems like meditation practices were originally developed to work side-by-side with the plant sacraments, and perhaps even to release the bodies own endogenous sacrament. But like i said, things are amplified while on Ayahuasca, so using meditation on Ayahuasca in the proper way, could be like using a hot knife to slice butter, it's just so smooth, clean cut and much easier... i think.

I do believe we have more than 5 senses... The normal 5 senses, and then the extra sensory perception via mentally. So whether it's a "sixth sense" that is capable of experiencing more than one thing, or multiple senses (a sixth, seventh, eighth, etc.), or perhaps even just using the sixth sense and experiencing the information from the sixth sense with our normal 5 senses, i definitely think there's more to our minds, than the normal 5 senses.

ShamensStamen
#3 Posted : 7/13/2014 11:59:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Another thought i had and typed down.

I just had a thought... It seems to me, that when you take Ayahuasca with music, it can of course send you into certain directions, but when you take it without music, you have alot to deal with, alot of incoming sensory information, which kinda overloads/overstimulates you so you get uncomfortable, on-edge, anxiety, agitation, fear/panic... BUT, if you take Ayahuasca in silence, it also, i think, allows one's mind to tune into and interact with, certain frequencies on an energetic grid that exists "out there" and fills the empty space, and this is where it get's interesting, in my opinion...

So, if you can manage to mentally tune out or block the bombardment of sensory information that is coming at you, then you are more vulnerable to "magical" things happening. Music for example, can give you something to focus on, to capture your attention as well as drive/guide/direct the overall experience. Silence though (if you can somehow maneuver your way around the tensions and anxieties) is kinda like sweeping a radio band, seeing if there are frequencies out there you can pick up on if you can tune into your sixth sense/Pineal Gland.

So in essence, it's like walkie talkie communication, you tune into a certain frequency, and other things can also tune into/match that frequency and can thus interact with you or your reality. So for example, entity contact/communication, possibly communication with a deceased loved one, or some other sort of intelligent spiritual energy out there... that would/could, theoretically, be possible.

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 7/14/2014 12:11:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's another thought i typed down.

What if your Consciousness is like a video game player, the game being played is "Reality", and the body/brain is the gaming console and controller? So in other words, Consciousness (existing independently from the body/brain, much like a gamer exists independently from the gaming system and controller) is using the body (console) and brain (controller) to experience (play) "Reality".

And so Consciousness is representative of your spirit/soul, which is temporarily occupying your body/brain. And when you die, the game of "Reality" ceases, your gaming console breaks/malfunctions/dies while the controller deteriorates, and your spirit/soul aka Consciousness moves on elsewhere, where that is? Idk... the Spirit Realm maybe? Or perhaps your Consciousness, merges in with everything that is, it becomes part of everything again, which would mean your true state of Consciousness is one with everything.

I do think though, that your Consciousness, retains information from the game of "Reality", such as memories, experience, identity (game character) and other info that may be needed on the other side. Because remember, everything is energy, and energy can retain information (information can be imprinted within energy), and so you should be able to retain information within your spiritual energy.

And the information that could possibly be retained within your Consciousness/energy, could potentially be accessed in an altered state of consciousness (changes within the brain, altering how your Consciousness experiences reality) and you could thus access information, memories, experience, identities and more from past lives. Intriguing thoughts, i think.

Also, don't forget about the "Simulation Theory" aka The Matrix... Seems quite fitting right about now, i would say lol

And the thing about the game "Reality", is that you can change your "Reality" as seen through the eyes of the viewer (Consciousness), via the alteration in brain consciousness, whether it's by use of Entheogenic plants/Psychedelic compounds, or through diet, or other drugs like Alcohol or Tobacco or prescription pills, or through many of the activities one can experience in so called life like sex for example, or sports.

So if you have the proper alteration in brain consciousness, like say with Ayahuasca, you can experience what it's like to be truly Human and Spiritual and so much more. Or if you eat a shitty diet (which the majority of people do, because pretty much all of our food and drinks are fucked up), it can alter your neurochemistry (as well as bodily function) thus altering the brains consciousness, thus altering how YOU experience "Reality".

There's alot more to this than what i'm listing currently, but i hope by now you will get the idea as to where i'm going with this. Certainly more thought needs to be put into this direction.

ShamensStamen
#5 Posted : 7/14/2014 12:15:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Another thought i typed down.

I'm telling you, Ayahuasca (or something like it) is certainly the missing puzzle piece from religion. You don't have to believe me, but don't dismiss something until you''ve tried it. Ayahuasca, regardless of if you're spiritual or not, will show you the religious themes within the experience, you just KNOW this is what we've been waiting for. If i could just show everyone what i've experienced, then they would know, but until they themselves have the experience, properly i might add, i don't think people will ever know what is "out there" and the true power that a single individual human has (or can have, given the right tools).

And btw, why would someone even want to follow a religion or religions deity in the first place? If Jesus was real, he most certainly used Ayahuasca either in the exogenous form through plants or endogenously through some sort of secretive ancient meditative practice, but either way, Ayahuasca is what's at the center/heart of the religious experience and everything that comes with it. So why follow a guy who had the religious experience, when you could have the experience yourself, understand what Jesus was trying to convey, and realize your full potential as a human being?

Don't follow/worship someone else's experience, or their interpretation of the teachings they were taught. Instead, worship the experience you COULD be having, the TRUE religious experience, on command, and learn straight from the teacher itself, Ayahuasca IS the teacher, and if you would just give it a try in the proper context, then i'm quite sure you too would see how it's VERY possible that Jesus (and others) learned from the teacher plants and is thus where they acquired their teachings. Learn straight from the source yo.

And remember, the dude was crucified for figuring this stuff out... Can they crucify (or persecute) us all in the 21st century? I don't think so. This is the revolution in consciousness people have been talking about, people regaining their humanity, seeing things like never before, and being able to understand so much, to the point where we become truly awakened and it's at that point that we could literally change the world... but first, we must change our frame of mind, and only then can we have an impact upon the world.

And you don't even have to leave your religion in order to take Ayahuasca. But after Ayahuasca, i'm pretty sure you won't be seeing your religion the same way ever again. This is not something evil, or something trying to lure you away from god, this is to awaken the divine within you, to bring out the god from within, to experience god in the flesh. Once again, god is a convoluted term, but it is pretty much what happens. I'm not the bad guy here, the people running the religions these days, are the bad guys.

Via the religious experience, you could learn incredibly so much more than you ever could reading from your religious texts, and i'd be willing to bet my life on that, because deep down i know i'm not wrong.

ShamensStamen
#6 Posted : 7/14/2014 12:20:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A few little notes i typed down.

Note 1 - Yes, this stuff puts me in my body, in control of my body. Find the humanity within you, and allow it to rise up to the surface, and come out to play. This is not LSD... This stuff is something else. This is the true divine nature within us all. The true religion, is humanity, your humanity, your human side. It's so simple, a caveman could do it, and has. If you wanna be Christ's disciples (followers), you gotta learn from the source. Afterall, who or what taught Christ?... Your history is twisted, you've been misinformed and fed preconceptions from masterminds at work... Get smart, get even, become who you truly are. The level of understanding Ayahuasca has to offer, is tremendous. Remember Christians, remember your values, but imho leave what your religion has become, and embrace something new (and old), exciting and encompassing.... Transcend your religious values, and remember your human values.

Note 2 - Marjoram is a hell of a plant, it can completely take away or severely limit any frustration/anxiety/agitation/fear that can come up during Ayahuasca. Perhaps paving the way to a stress-free Ayahuasca experience that still has the benefits of Ayahuasca (especially spiritually/magically) while keeping the experience calm, overall.

Note 3 - It seems to me, that sensory stimulation on Ayahuasca, amplifies Ayahuasca's effects. So, music/sound for example, can amp things up during the experience. Or hormones that are secreted during Ayahuasca, like for example Adrenaline, which can increase fear/panic, can in turn trigger stimulation which amps certain things up within the experience. Music/sound/vibration is KEY with Ayahuasca, else it can get a tad bit hairy and you can feel overwhelmed (silence is deafening). And when dealing with music, the music takes hold, you express it in bodily movements or perhaps even physically playing some sort of musical instrument. You feel the music/rhythm in your body.

Note 4 - My singing ability on Ayahuasca, is astounding. The hormones that get released on Ayahuasca, improves tone and key/pitch range and gives you more fluid like vocalization. Singing in a choir on this stuff, would get the job done, no doubt. Hell, when i sing on Ayahuasca, i could actually be on American Idol, and would probably be told i have a hell of a voice, though my voice is better/more fit in an opera/acoustic kinda way. I don't have an incredibly deep voice on Ayahuasca, but i can certainly tell the pitch-shift in my voice on Ayahuasca.

Note 5 - Alcohol seems to numb your consciousness's connection to your body, while Ayahuasca seems to make your consciousness's connection to your body, clearer.

There are plenty of things that can numb your consciousness's connection to the body, but Alcohol is a prime example, i think. It seems to me, that Ayahuasca gives you a clearer connection with your body because while on Ayahuasca, your consciousness (spiritual energy that is currently occupying your body/vessel) seems to have much more control over the body and mind, the connection is stronger/clearer/more whole.

But if you ingest Alcohol, for example (or other drugs which numb you), it numbs your consciousness's connection to body/mind.

And it's not just Alcohol or other drugs, it can be foods, too. When it comes to diet, your body is what it eats, if it's not getting the proper drugs (compounds that exist within the things we eat and drink, or even breathe), then things can also get/be numbed... And i think that is a big part of humanity's problem right now, our diet sucks ass and our brains and body chemistry are altered in a way that numbs us. That would explain why Ayahuasca, with DMT being a Neuromodulator, seems to fill that "gap" which clears up the connection and overrides the numbness.

Note 6 - So, have you heard of the Akashic Records before? The Akashic Records, as wikipedia states "are a compendium (collection) of mystical knowledge supposedly encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the astral plane." Alright so, the Akashic Records is like a cloud storage device that can host all sorts of info which people can access given the right connection being provided by a certain altered state of consciousness. And on Ayahuasca, you seem to get info/teachings/understandings from somewhere "out there", so what if you're tapping into the Akashic Records?

Poads
#7 Posted : 7/14/2014 6:30:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing Stamen. You should consider making a blog.
POADS is gone!

olympus mon
#8 Posted : 7/14/2014 8:46:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Thanks for sharing and welcome.Smile

IME, ayahuasca and other plant medicines liberate me from the need or even any desire to be part of a religion including one built around them.
In a way I see mixing the 2, religion and ayahuasca is a square peg in a round hole. Working with the vine showed me that religions are an un needed middle man.

The vine does the teaching, the facilitators and shamans help us hear the message but religions seem to try to dictate and interpret for us the personal message and teachings robbing the user of this important part of the experience.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#9 Posted : 7/14/2014 2:03:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I've often thought that entheogens could act as an interactive library - where information is stored and shared. . I personally don't see them as "the only way," but they certainly bring food for thought.

Perhaps records are accessed if the viewer knows what they are looking for. Or smokes a lot of spice Very happy
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

ShamensStamen
#10 Posted : 7/15/2014 8:50:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Poads, i've considered it but i'm just not the blogging type.

Olympus Mon, thanks, and that's exactly my point. I see Ayahuasca as THE religion, something that can transcend all religion, because the experience itself is the religion, and certainly i don't think there should be Ayahuasca-based religions, because the experience is all that really matters, and the Ayahuasca itself is the religion/teacher/church/etc all wrapped up into one. Of course though, i do see the need for structure (as in a ceremonial or ritualistic context), but i don't think personal beliefs, unless they are universal beliefs (possibly teachings from Ayahuasca), should be part of the structure. The structure imo seems to be a way to work/maneuver your way around the experience, but other than that, it's all about the Ayahuasca.

AcaciaConfusedYah, and where do you suppose that information comes from, the Entheogens themselves or something you tune into or are able to pick up on/receive while in that state of altered consciousness? And of course, i don't think Entheogens are the only way either, however i think they are probably the main way. Also, with something like the bodies own Ayahuasca possibly being produced by Pineal stimulation (or other type of stimulation) through some sort of ancient and secretive method of meditation that's been long ago lost or hidden but could potentially be remembered while on Ayahuasca, it just seems like such a possibility to me that this state of consciousness is what religions were all about, the religious experience, and that religions themselves are hollow/void of any significance, because it's all about the experience. I think people can indeed tap into certain things or abilities while in an altered state of consciousness, i already know Precognition exists (i've experienced it twice in my life), so it makes me wonder what else we humans are capable of if we start trying to search for clues/answers and dive down different Ayahuasca-induced rabbit holes.

Intezam
#11 Posted : 9/13/2014 6:05:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Peaces, ShamensStamen,Smile Sir - bro/sis can you tell us more about marjoram? Can it be used to make changa? And how is the synergy with Haoma (acacia/rue brew). Thanks.

Btw: Thumbs up

threecoins
#12 Posted : 3/2/2021 7:12:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SS - I love coming across your posts while surfing the waves of the nexus! I would love to pick your brain on a few topics, particularly regarding lemon balm, other herbal admixtures and your experience with acrb.

3C

Jees
#13 Posted : 3/2/2021 10:49:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi threecoins,

Thanks for bumping this thread, would like to ask SS how things evolved since 2014 concerning the initial ideas.

about the lemon balm, SS came to a good explaining of his experiences in this thread/post:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1095569#post1095569
Good place to start imho

How do I feel today? Wishing everyone:
Sun and a smile on our faces,
love in the heard,
control over the inner storms,
and a stash in reach
Big grin

pullmypinky
#14 Posted : 3/2/2021 12:00:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to Nexus!

That was a very informative Introduction and knowledgable.

Thanks for sharing.

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 3/4/2021 11:15:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Intezam wrote:
Peaces, ShamensStamen,Smile Sir - bro/sis can you tell us more about marjoram? Can it be used to make changa? And how is the synergy with Haoma (acacia/rue brew). Thanks.

Btw: Thumbs up

threecoins wrote:
I would love to pick your brain on a few topics, particularly regarding lemon balm, other herbal admixtures and your experience with acrb.

+1 for a general admixture plants experiential qualities (or something similar) thread.
SS, what species are you referring to when you mention marjoram? This can denote different species depending on what part of the world one finds oneself in.

Lemon balm and our local version of marjoram both grow abundantly in my garden.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

RowRowRowYourBoat
#16 Posted : 3/13/2021 10:05:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone else who is big into harmalas, lemon balm, and limonene, Smile

Those three things have been my stack for mushrooms. I have already combined syrian rue and limonene with DMT but was kind of wondering if people had been experimenting with lemon balm on DMT as well.

I have only had one DMT experience so far where I think lemon balm could have been really useful, I felt like I was going through a strong mushroom comeup but after the DMT trip, I was super cold, shaky and nervous. I will definitely be giving lemon balm some use.

Luckily its nearly growing season so I will have fresh lemon balm again, I only grew a little bit last year but I found fresh to be so much more powerful than the dried stuff I bought. Hopefully I will get a bigger crop of it this year as its supposed to grow and spread like a weed.
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

downwardsfromzero
#17 Posted : 3/13/2021 10:47:53 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

RowRowRowYourBoat wrote:
Luckily its nearly growing season so I will have fresh lemon balm again, I only grew a little bit last year but I found fresh to be so much more powerful than the dried stuff I bought. Hopefully I will get a bigger crop of it this year as its supposed to grow and spread like a weed.
Yes, lemon balm spreads like crazy! Give it a couple more years and you might be questioning your judgment on why you planted it in your garden in the first place Laughing

From a single plant my garden now has patches of lemon balm growing everywhere. We dig it up (not that lemon balm particularly likes this), stick it in pots and sell it to passersby!

For fun you could plant some other invasive plants like yarrow and mint, for example, and watch the plant wars ensue. Then where I live there's ground elder (goutweed)[!], periwinkle, creeping Jenny, sedge, and greater celandine - stuff like dandelions hardly gets a look-in by comparison.

Fresh lemon balm is always far better than the dried stuff.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli