We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678
Let's depict Entities, Enviroments and Objects from DMT-space! Options

HumbleTraveler
#141 Posted : 2/12/2014 1:58:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
I've seen everything all plastic like, all play-dough like, all fairy book like, all futuristic like....anyway I don't think that plastic in the DMT translates to a plastic experience.

Did we talk about that once somewhere? I feel like you commented on one of my experience posts about my freakout from seeing a realistic-synthetic (ouch the paradox Razz ) envionment....I suppose thats normal then? I take you used zero plastic in your extractions? If so, that obviously rules that one a bit then haha.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mz.Gypzy
#142 Posted : 2/23/2014 4:15:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For those interested more in the Tara, I came across this today and wanted to share.

Quote:
There are other forms of the deity who closely resemble Āryā Tārā but who, in addition to the above attributes, carry a second utpala lotus in the right hand. One of these is Khadiravanī Tārā or “Tārā of the acacia grove” and her distinguishing feature is that she is invariably accompanied by her attendant goddesses, Aśokakāntā-Maricī and Ekajatā

There is some information Here connecting the Tara and the Acacia trees.

I didnt want to create a new thread for this (it can me moved if need be), since we already have some info on the Tara in here, just wanted to add to it.

who's minding the store?- Ram Dass
Mz.Gypzy is a fictional character. I have a very active imagination. I like to make things up, to entertain myself and others on the internet. I do not use, or condone the use of illegal substances. Everything I write here on the Nexus is for pure entrainment purposes only.

Atlas_
#143 Posted : 3/6/2014 6:58:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These Shibipo designs nail the patterns I see almost to a tee. This pattern, so far, in my 5-10 threshold experiences is always the prelude to whatever happens next when I smoke. Either a room will form out of this netted, mechanical pattern, or in the case I described earlier in this thread...something else haha.

Whenever I see this pattern clearly projected (Open eyes) its accompanied by this loss of depth perception and an incredibly insaine sense that every cell, every atom around me is rotating in place....like everything including every inch of my body has turned into tiny gears that are rotating against each other. This is also accompanied by a sort of echoey mechanical feeling that i'm slipping/being sucked into the experience through a multitude of gears and conveyors. It's not as unnerving as it used to be though Thumbs up

null24
#144 Posted : 3/6/2014 7:53:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you, atlas. It really blows my mind, and is one of the main reasons that I research this molecule over other similar ones, that being the uniformity of people's experience with it. That you (& many others) see these patterns lends credence to it,.and leads me to believe that the things we experience come from without,t rather than from within our minds-it is the alien.

You are describing my breakthroughs as well. I was unfamiliar with the shibipo and their imagery until stumbling across them, probably here, and could barely contain myself when I discovered this imagery. It is EXACTLY what I see as well, accompanied by fractals composed of what seems like minute gems. Like you said, the "rooms" assemble themselves out of the designs, and they are constantly flowing like organized liquid. There is always the presence of extremely loud voices and strange electronic sounds; the shibipo claim these designs are "sung", and they are supposedly produced (iirc) by one tribe member singing it to another.

What IS this stuff, what are we tapping into?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Atlas_
#145 Posted : 3/6/2014 9:43:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey null24, i've seen you post all around the Nexus so it's nice to have something to talk to you about! Also I enjoy your writing style.

Anyways I apologise for not giving you credit for finding the shibipo thing. I was being lazy this morning and while using a slow browser I didn't have time to search through my history to find out your exact user name (I remember users for their icons more than their names usually, thats how I've noticed your posts around) to give credit. But after googling shibipo I was stoked as you are to have found such a similar thing in consensus reality to show others since words fall terribly short when trying to describe these things.

Regardless the shibipo designs are amazing. The patterns and colors these guys use in their...designs, is extremely reminiscent of what I can remember of my trips. The pattern I just posted is jarring as its easy to see how faces are almost ready to pop out of it, as just looking at it evokes thoughts of explosive novelty Twisted Evil

What's kinda trippy too, and i'm not sure if anyone else is getting this (maybe its from smoking marijuana) but I'll get random flashes of what seem to be freeze frames of hyperspace like memories that I don't necessairly remember experiencing but the images are very very dmt esc and carry that same strange sense of familiarity.

I'll get these right before falling asleep, or when i'm day dreaming in class or on occasion while smoking marijuana by myself, it's nothing profound and simply comes in the form of a memory.

It's always very very weird colored-almost ancient temple like-stuff that in essence is composed of those patterns. It's all so strange, yet all so magical at the same time. DMT definetly blurs the lines i'd have to admit...and I havn't even broken through yet lol.

SKA
#146 Posted : 3/22/2014 1:43:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Best audio-visual representation of DMT hyperspace I've EVER seen:
http://vimeo.com/59759365

Be sure to check out Simon Haiduk's other art at his gallery:
http://www.artbysimon.com/motion.html

It would not surprise me at all to find out Simon Haiduk was a Nexian ^^

friken
#147 Posted : 5/10/2014 10:41:56 PM

I have gazed into the eyes of insanity and returned the smile

Recent smoked dmt trip... lowish dose I was enjoying the hyperspace geometry and fractal patterns. It was all shifting pretty fast and suddenly I got a flash of a pretty wicked looking medusa-ish head and the second I saw it it opened it's mouth and lurched at me. I instantly recoiled and felt my body really twitch. I started laughing and thinking... 'nice... that was a good one'...'yep you got me good'

Smile

SKA
#148 Posted : 5/11/2014 3:37:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

friken wrote:
Recent smoked dmt trip... lowish dose I was enjoying the hyperspace geometry and fractal patterns. It was all shifting pretty fast and suddenly I got a flash of a pretty wicked looking medusa-ish head and the second I saw it it opened it's mouth and lurched at me. I instantly recoiled and felt my body really twitch. I started laughing and thinking... 'nice... that was a good one'...'yep you got me good'

Smile

Yeah. You have JUST the right mentality for encountering and withstanding hyperspacial horror visions Razz In the face of incredible darkness, be it fear, grief or hatred, a healthy dose of humor always pulled me through and offered me protection. Humor in the face of certain death.

And not faked, nervous laughter, but genuine humor.

There is a level of hyperspace, though, beyond which nothing is funny and humor just doesn't help anymore. Out there, only the most silent & neutral mind will offer protection.

A mind that finds nothing funny, a mind that finds nothing scary, a mind that finds nothing good or bad. A mind that merely observes and in no way react to what it observes.(despite strong temptations to do so)

To stay on topic: Friken, you should really try to draw or paint this Medusa head you saw.
It would be a nice addition to this topic's collection of hyperspace images.

RoGu3
#149 Posted : 5/13/2014 5:25:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I saw Odd Thomas last night for the first time and the scene where the demon things that feed on evil really struck a chord with me. This big demon creature came inside the restauraunt and just hovered around everyone feeding off all of their negative energy it was really twisted but I couldnt help but think some of the entities in hyperspace.

Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

AcaciaConfusedYah
#150 Posted : 5/13/2014 5:56:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Here's a few I did early on, nothing to write home about, but they seemed home enough to write about.
AcaciaConfusedYah attached the following image(s):
20140206_041521-1.jpg (1,331kb) downloaded 525 time(s).
20140206_012949.jpg (562kb) downloaded 526 time(s).
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Purges
#151 Posted : 5/21/2014 11:57:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RoGu3 wrote:
So I saw Odd Thomas last night for the first time and the scene where the demon things that feed on evil really struck a chord with me. This big demon creature came inside the restauraunt and just hovered around everyone feeding off all of their negative energy it was really twisted but I couldnt help but think some of the entities in hyperspace.

Reminds me more of sleep paralysis than DMT.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

MaNoMaNoM
#152 Posted : 5/22/2014 4:51:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Xt wrote:
ewok wrote:
tetra wrote:
Orion wrote:
ewok wrote:
tele wrote:
DoingKermit wrote:
dmtk2852 wrote:
ewok wrote:
DeMenTed wrote:
My avatar is an entity Smile

So is mine.

And mine Laughing

Mine too... Wink

Mine is famousMad

So is mine.

Mine likes to smo alks...

I've got nothing to add, I just wanted to make another little box within a box.

How many box's can we get?

Capitalism?

Mine is 5... and one of them has 4 faces. (Thus, that makes 9 sets of eyes!)

The room of infinate quotes! Pleased
*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

DreaMTripper
#153 Posted : 6/28/2014 6:39:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This really reminds me of the character and colours Ive seen in hypserspace...
http://i.imgur.com/ex44hc1.jpg?1

Viperoid
#154 Posted : 6/28/2014 9:45:19 AM

Street Chemist

This is the drawing of my last time changa trip. Its not exact but felt like this.
Viperoid attached the following image(s):
Void Traveler.png (3,289kb) downloaded 430 time(s).
Impossible is just for ignorant fools

DreaMTripper
#155 Posted : 6/28/2014 12:41:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats really cool I love the colours.
Does anyone know the best way to get sketches onto the computer so they can be filled in with luminescent hi-def colours?
What would be the best programme to then use?

Tyler_Trismegistus
#156 Posted : 6/28/2014 1:28:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreaMTripper wrote:
This really reminds me of the character and colours Ive seen in hypserspace...
http://i.imgur.com/ex44hc1.jpg?1

Its funny you say that because psychedelic artist android Jones does all the art and design for metroid Razz I definitely see DMT influence everywhere in those games!

Tyler_Trismegistus
#157 Posted : 6/28/2014 1:29:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, just scan it and open in Photoshop or Corel painter Smile

Guyomech
#158 Posted : 6/28/2014 3:08:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Viperoid, very cool! Great sense of chaos and vertigo... You really captured it.

DreamTripper, if you want to do this kind of thing, Photoshop is ultimately the most universal tool. To get that luminous look: scan in your drawing, then hit command/I to invert it to negative. Then there are a bunch of different ways to add color and other effects: try using the lasso with a moderate feather to circle a small area, then go to image/adjustments/selective color. Select white from the dropdown and then play with the other sliders.

Then just explore, see what it can do. There are a few photoshop tutorials posted in the tutorial thread in music/art/lit.

DreaMTripper
#159 Posted : 6/29/2014 1:35:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Smile

Wax
#160 Posted : 6/29/2014 1:52:00 AM

LUVR

Viperoid wrote:
This is the drawing of my last time changa trip. Its not exact but felt like this.

Funny, reminds me of a trip I had that I am in the process of depicting. Can't remember if it was with changa or fb though, I wanna say changa.

I had the sense of two corridors with plastic machined like entities coming out from the right and black and grey "stick like" symbols coming from the other side.
Wax attached the following image(s):
Corridors.jpg (134kb) downloaded 381 time(s).
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

«PREV678